Bishop and Webb's Ultimate European Dog Fight

Elohim

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bishop and Webb's Ultimate European Dog Fight

Thanks to Reece showing an interest we are back up to all 10 teams being managed,

Now the seasons end is upon us, how do people feel about the question that i posed sometime back about increasing the economy level from normal to rich or very rich?

Peoples opinions may have changed now since the season has closed, and they see that they are lacking somewhat on funds.

Thanks to Reece showing an interest we are back up to all 10 teams being managed' date='

Now the seasons end is upon us, how do people feel about the question that i posed sometime back about increasing the economy level from normal to rich or very rich?

Peoples opinions may have changed now since the season has closed, and they see that they are lacking somewhat on funds.[/quote']

i think maybe to rich, very rich would mean everyone would just have huge teams, need it still to be a challenge :)

01wolves.png

Wolves now ready for the new season!

Wolves Starting 11

-------------------Szczesny-------------------

---Maicon---Ferdinand-----Mexes------Abidal--

----------------------------------------------

---------------------Pirlo----------------------

------------Lampard------Kaka---------------

---------------------------------------------

Teixeira----------------------------J.Rodriguez

------------------Dzeko---------------------

i think maybe to rich' date=' very rich would mean everyone would just have huge teams, need it still to be a challenge :)[/quote']

Thats alright saying that when Your Wolves :P.......Auxerre and possivble a few others are struggling to break even.

Rich would hopefully make a difference

Thats alright saying that when Your Wolves :P.......Auxerre and possivble a few others are struggling to break even.

it was the only team free i was kinda lucky :rolleyes: but too much money would make it easy.. i think anyway

I take it you've decided to stay then ?

B)

may aswell hang around........ it will give the setup a more sophisticated look to outsiders B)

yeah' date=' a grown man thinking he's a superhero ... very sophisticated ! lol[/center']

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry,but I resigned.I tried to keep this thread alive as much as I could,but simply I don't have much time lately,so I want to have just 3 clubs,and this was not one of them.My Cesena team is pretty decent,so who ever takes them over - good luck..Sorry once again..

• 1 month later...