Slbquista's predictions thread.

slbquista

Re: Slbquista's predictions thread.

From where does this Japan review talk coming from? :confused:

Just speculation i guess, because until last year they used to review USA and Japan at the same period. But now the schedule, as everybody can see, is really messed up, so noone actually knows for sure.

Anyway, the last time Japan was reviewed was in September 2011, so there is a good chance it could be reviewed in the next 2-3 months. Of course, nobody can be sure with SM.

If it's for buying risers, what i do is just wait until they actually announce the leagues they are going to be reviewed. I do of course a pre-view in some leagues in order to be ready, but (with the exception of the 10-12 biggest leagues worldwide, which are reviewed 2-3 times a year) i wait until the announcement of the leagues to buy the risers, because the way the reviews are done nowadays, it seems that there is NO schedule to follow, in the long-term.

the schedule is out the window, the 3rd divisions of the top leagues have never been done since i have been playing. this time last year:

Romania & Serbia had been done in March 2011, still waiting this year..

Bulgaria & Hungary were done April 2011, still waiting 2012...

Scotland done May 2011, still waiting....

July 2011 saw Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile & Colombia done, Chile was not long ago but the others still not done in 2012...

SM need to go back on some of these leagues, as their new season has already kicked off ie Romania, and still not updated from the 2011/12 campaign....

Japan, Korea, Israel, USA were done in September 2011, they should have waited until Sept 2012 when the seasons are closing out...

August 2011 saw Brazil & Russia - hopefully they will delay them this year they were done far to early in 2011.

also in Aug 2011 was Sweden, Norway & Belarus.....Sweden has been done recently so Norway is a fair shout. Couldnt care less about Belarus this year.

SM got some serious catch up to do...the game is becoming really out of sync with players actual abilities in real life & ratings in game...

USA should of waited, Scotland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Serbia, Romania really should be next.....then to South America. Fit in the top five leagues as well before the season kicks off too! SM got their work cut out...

I think the Division 2 for French or Germany league will be up next. And followed by exotic league and then Divison 2 for French or Germany.

SM tend to make a sandwich between the league.

China

Segunda - Spanish Division 2

Argentina

Serie B - Italian Division 2

USA

Ligue 2 or Bundesliga 2

(exotic league)

Ligue 2 or Bundesliga 2

the schedule is out the window' date=' the 3rd divisions of the top leagues have never been done since i have been playing. this time last year:

July 2011 saw Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile & Colombia done, Chile was not long ago but the others still not done in 2012...

SM need to go back on some of these leagues, as their new season has already kicked off ie Romania, and still not updated from the 2011/12 campaign....

Japan, Korea, Israel, USA were done in September 2011, they should have waited until Sept 2012 when the seasons are closing out...

August 2011 saw Brazil & Russia - hopefully they will delay them this year they were done far to early in 2011.

also in Aug 2011 was Sweden, Norway & Belarus.....Sweden has been done recently so Norway is a fair shout. Couldnt care less about Belarus this year.

SM got some serious catch up to do...the game is becoming really out of sync with players actual abilities in real life & ratings in game...

USA should of waited, Scotland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Serbia, Romania really should be next.....then to South America. Fit in the top five leagues as well before the season kicks off too! SM got their work cut out...[/quote']

They do 3 sides a day too, then when they finish the league they wait about 3 days. Its taking ages. They wont be done in the 2nd leagues by end of August at this speed. :eek:

the schedule is out the window' date=' the 3rd divisions of the top leagues have never been done since i have been playing. this time last year:

USA should of waited, Scotland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Serbia, Romania really should be next.....then to South America. Fit in the top five leagues as well before the season kicks off too! SM got their work cut out...[/quote']

That's exactly how the situation is... :mad:

The way things are going now, i think we should forget about a 3rd review for the big 5 leagues this year! :eek: Or, the best case scenario, have it after the... new 2012/13 season starts!

It's a shame, because this year we had the Euro, too. If there won't be a 3rd review for the big 5, this means that all those matches, along with the latter stages of Champions League, Europa League and the 5 Leagues, won't be reviewed until.... December (?) ! :(

P.S. Just a small correction, Israel is not in the same category with Japan, Korea, USA. It's the same with the other European leagues (Romania, Bulgaria, Scotland, Serbia etc), they are about to start the new 12/13 season! Also Poland and the 2nd reviews of Denmark, Switzerland, Austria.... They are REALLY BEHIND SCHEDULE!

SM tend to make a sandwich between the league.

China

Segunda - Spanish Division 2

Argentina

Serie B - Italian Division 2

USA

Ligue 2 or Bundesliga 2

(exotic league)

Ligue 2 or Bundesliga 2

Yeah, i 've noticed that too, in the last month. They reviewed China and Segunda Division at the same time, and then Argentina and Serie B again at the same time.

But it didn't actually changed anything, regarding the speed of the reviews. They didn't review them any faster, they still have the same SLOW rate since the beginning of 2012. What they did, instead of reviewing a league per week, they reviewed at the same time 2 leagues but in a period of 2 weeks...

HI I m new on socer manager how can you find out wichc leagues are going to be rise. Thankyou

And pls you have any idea when this will be updated because i bought some players from this thread

germany 3rd division

france 3rd liga

france national(3rd division)

germany bundesliga 2

serbia

HI I m new on socer manager how can you find out wichc leagues are going to be rise. Thankyou

And pls you have any idea when this will be updated because i bought some players from this thread

germany 3rd division

france 3rd liga

france national(3rd division)

germany bundesliga 2

serbia

we can only guess what will be reviewed next, but look at the post below for that.

the ones you mentiones - certainly the first 4 will be done soon. serbia also in the next month or so but it's hard to tell with sm! ;)

Thanks man...so in this thread whenever a review is done you will tell us ? :D and do your predictions ?

Soccer manager announce it on twitter, facebook and in the game ( Game World - Player Database) but probably some one will announce it on here too.

Some times I will do predictions, but some times I have a life. ;):D

France - National (3rd Division)

Nimes Olumpiques

Maxime Poundje 77 > 82/81 (now plays for Bordeaux)

Nicolas Benezet 77 > 81/80

Seydou Kone 74 > 80/81

Chamois Niort

Quentin Bernard 77 > 82

Paul Delecroix 74 > 81/80

Mouhamadou Diaw 76 > 80/81

Gazelec Ajaccio

Yohan Bocognano 77 > 80

Loic Dufau 77 > 81

Roderic Filipi 77 > 81

Louis Poggi 78 > 82/83

Clément Maury 78 > 82/83

Credit to brunopinto90 for their finding of the players' date=' credit to me for the predictions.[/b']

a couple of other risers (i think)...

As Monaco- Tristan Dingome 75-80/82

Le Mans- Mekeme Zito 75-78/80

Nimes- Yacine Haddou 75-80/81

Guingamp/Leicester- Anthony Knockaert. Just moved to Leicester so may not get a rise this review. 75-80

AC arlesAvignon- Teji Savagnier 75-78/79

Istres- Nicolas De Preville 75-80

Nantes- Jordan Veretout 75-81/82

a couple of other risers (i think)...

As Monaco- Tristan Dingome 75-80/82

Le Mans- Mekeme Zito 75-78/80

Nimes- Yacine Haddou 75-80/81

Guingamp/Leicester- Anthony Knockaert. Just moved to Leicester so may not get a rise this review. 75-80

AC arlesAvignon- Teji Savagnier 75-78/79

Istres- Nicolas De Preville 75-80

Nantes- Jordan Veretout 75-81/82

thanks. I think you will find most are on my post of french second division. ;)

Yesterday i bought florentin pogba and he has rised by 7 thankyou very much SBQUISTA

No problem. :)