Götze, Alaba, etc etc Will they rise?

Ken Diaz

Re: Götze, Alaba, etc etc Will they rise?

Toni Kroos' date=' David Alaba, David Luiz, Juan Mata, Reus and Götze, will they rise? :confused:[/quote']

Gotze - will stay, depending on Euro's could rise +1

Alaba - will rise +1

Luiz - wil stay

Mata - will stay, outside chance of 93

Reus - will stay, as Gotze depends on Euro's

Kroos - will rise +1 for sure, maybe another +1 after Euro's. If he continues as he is will be 92 by the end of the calendar year.

Gotze - will stay' date=' depending on Euro's could rise +1

Alaba - will rise +1

Luiz - wil stay

Mata - will stay, outside chance of 93

Reus - will stay, as Gotze depends on Euro's

Kroos - will rise +1 for sure, maybe another +1 after Euro's. If he continues as he is will be 92 by the end of the calendar year.[/quote']

Don't understand why David Luiz does not come up. I think Juan Mata does not deserve to go up.

Toni Kroos' date=' David Alaba, David Luiz, Juan Mata, Reus and Götze, will they rise? :confused:[/quote']

Kroos-stay, too much competition for the place in NT

Alaba- rise +1, great talent, i think he will rise to 90 by the end of year

Luiz - stay

Mata- stay ,if chelsea win the champions league then he have a chance rising

Reus- stay/ +1, promising talent, watch next season on dortmund, he's a beast

Gotze- stay/+1, just back from injury, let see what can he do on euro

hey guys german league for me has a lot of potential going for it of late from a youngsters perspective.... can we include Marin on this do we think he will get a rise this time????

quite interested personally when it comes around, i have Marin, Gotze, Muller, Kroos all in my main squad, jus tryin to get my hands on Gomez, although i think 93 is his limit... comments???????

hey guys german league for me has a lot of potential going for it of late from a youngsters perspective.... can we include Marin on this do we think he will get a rise this time????

quite interested personally when it comes around' date=' i have Marin, Gotze, Muller, Kroos all in my main squad, jus tryin to get my hands on Gomez, although i think 93 is his limit... comments???????[/quote']

Marin will likely stay but he has signed for Chelsea I think .

quite interested personally when it comes around' date=' i have Marin, Gotze, Muller, Kroos all in my main squad, jus tryin to get my hands on Gomez, although i think 93 is his limit... comments???????[/quote']

gomez can still rise and marin is going chelsea

No' date=' he certainly won't rise. He looked very promising about 2 or 3 years ago but then he stagnated. A reason for this might also have been the formation Bremen play (4-4-2 diamond) where he couldn't really show his strengths. He rather is a winger. Maybe the move to Chelsea might help him in his development.

quite interested personally when it comes around, i have Marin, Gotze, Muller, Kroos all in my main squad, jus tryin to get my hands on Gomez, although i think 93 is his limit... comments???????

Gomez? You mean "The-man-who-never-will-rise-past-93-no-matter-how-many-goals-he-scores"?

I could say now that he certainly should rise to 94. His consistency, his goal-scoring-ratio, the success of his club are all good arguments for a rise. However the same could have been said in the last changes - or in the ones before them.

No' date=' he certainly won't rise. He looked very promising about 2 or 3 years ago but then he stagnated. A reason for this might also have been the formation Bremen play (4-4-2 diamond) where he couldn't really show his strengths. He rather is a winger. Maybe the move to Chelsea might help him in his development.

Gomez? You mean "The-man-who-never-will-rise-past-93-no-matter-how-many-goals-he-scores"?

I could say now that he certainly should rise to 94. His consistency, his goal-scoring-ratio, the success of his club are all good arguments for a rise. However the same could have been said in the last changes - or in the ones before them.[/quote']

very similar situation to another player i have javier hernandez, a player in my opinion be atleast a 92???? just never seems to get reviewed.

had counter offer od dzeko plus willian borges plus £10 mil for gomez

marin next season play for chelsea...good prospect on the future..

I could say now that he certainly should rise to 94. His consistency, his goal-scoring-ratio, the success of his club are all good arguments for a rise. However the same could have been said in the last changes - or in the ones before them.[/quote']

haha, agreed with u mate...SM too harsh on this guy..

what have been gomez did to you SM??

Archived