Lavezzi vs Hamsik and Rolando

Kingsy

Hey guys I will give you a quick brief of my situation. I am in charge of a Division 4 side in a WC. I am sitting pretty in 1st place 8 points clear of 2nd with only 9 games left of the season.

Why make changes to such a successful team? well this WC is rather competitive and I want to stay one step ahead of the game and looking to div 3 i will need a better side to get out of it.

My current squad is (3-5-2):

Gk. Viviano

Def: Papadopalous - Toulalan - Monreal (being sold for 9mil)

Mid: Belhanda - Naingollan - Sissoko - Martin (Being sold for 11.5mil) - Cazorla

Fwd: Podolski - Huntelaar

Sooooo.... in my WC two clubs have become unmanaged and with potentially 30mil at my disposal should i go for:

Option 1:

Lavezzi - 20mil with and extra 10mil to prevent anyone else from trying to get him

or

Option 2:

Hamsik - 15mil

and

Rolando - 11.5mil

with about 4mil to spare to increase the hamsik deal.

or

Option 3:

Do nothing and not sell monreal and Martin and keep the current 10mil for a rainy day.

Note: I reckon I can get rolando on the cheap and the competition for hamsik may be reduced by the competition for lavezzi

---------------------------------

I am inclined to go for option 2 but this is a very crucial stage in the season and i thought i should get some other opinions on this. So any suggestions on the 3 options guys? cheers :D

Re: Lavezzi vs Hamsik and Rolando

Hey guys I will give you a quick brief of my situation. I am in charge of a Division 4 side in a WC. I am sitting pretty in 1st place 8 points clear of 2nd with only 9 games left of the season.

Why make changes to such a successful team? well this WC is rather competitive and I want to stay one step ahead of the game and looking to div 3 i will need a better side to get out of it.

My current squad is (3-5-2):

Gk. Viviano

Def: Papadopalous - Toulalan - Monreal (being sold for 9mil)

Mid: Belhanda - Naingollan - Sissoko - Martin (Being sold for 11.5mil) - Cazorla

Fwd: Podolski - Huntelaar

Sooooo.... in my WC two clubs have become unmanaged and with potentially 30mil at my disposal should i go for:

Option 1:

Lavezzi - 20mil with and extra 10mil to prevent anyone else from trying to get him

or

Option 2:

Hamsik - 15mil

and

Rolando - 11.5mil

with about 4mil to spare to increase the hamsik deal.

or

Option 3:

Do nothing and not sell monreal and Martin and keep the current 10mil for a rainy day.

Note: I reckon I can get rolando on the cheap and the competition for hamsik may be reduced by the competition for lavezzi

---------------------------------

I am inclined to go for option 2 but this is a very crucial stage in the season and i thought i should get some other opinions on this. So any suggestions on the 3 options guys? cheers :D

go for 2, it's div 4. u need the depth!

Re: Lavezzi vs Hamsik and Rolando

excellent cheers guys much appreciated. I have put the bids in for Hamsik and Rolando. Just have to sit' date=' wait and hope no one takes over the unmanaged clubs haha :D[/quote']

yeah always remember those moments when u anxious about transfer bid..

i'm in the english competition when half of the manager is the colleague from work...

and i remember when xavi is available coz he is in barcelona which is external club..

i remember those day is sunday and i wait till monday to see if any of my colleague bid him..when monday i play it cool like nothing happen in order they not suspicious..and boom...in the night xavi is in my squad..

then they like O_O as if not believe it then i show then this face:D:D

its all about timing..:D