Re: Hart or Neuer

I'd prefer Neuer, although Hart is a good shot stopper i feel as an all round goalkeeper Neuer is better.

Then again if you were going to buy on resale value the fact Hart is English means he is worth a lot more than he actually is, so to summarise: If you want a GK for keeps get Neuer, if you want a GK to rip off an England fanboy with then get Hart :D

I am managing new club' date=' and now I can buy Hart for 25m or Neuer for 30m. I really like both of them, but I was thinking about Neuer, because he's in better NT and ATM he is in better club.[/quote']

i have hart in my team because he was under 90 when i buyed him.you can go for hart or neuer you dont have a thing to lose with them.personally i'll go for Neuer.bayern is over city,and germany also...

Short term Neuer is the better choice (higher SM rating and has the chance getting 94 if Euro 2012 goes well - he was amazing at the latest World Cup, so good chance), and long term it can go either way.

I figure I'd take Neuer, but it doesn't matter much who you pick, the difference now is only 1 anyway.

Guest nigel.jon

They are both extremely good. You cannot possibly go wrong with either one of them. I would personally go for Neuer. He is certainly the better goalie. In real life, the only goalie better than Neuer, is Casillas, in my opinion. And Neuer will probably be the finest in the world at some point. I cannot say the same for Hart. I'd go for Neuer.

Neuer.

As good as Hart is' date=' he's overrated because he's English just like so many before him.

Neuer plays for the better club and better NT.[/quote']

Neuer's also pretty overrated. He's made several mistakes this season; far more than Hart. Phil, the resident Bundesliga expert even had Neuer on the verge of his Flop XI for the season (though I doubt he'd personally take Hart over him; the anglophobe!)

Neuer's also pretty overrated. He's made several mistakes this season; far more than Hart. Phil' date=' the resident Bundesliga expert even had Neuer on the verge of his Flop XI for the season (though I doubt he'd personally take Hart over him; the anglophobe!)

He's in the first half, badly too. But last 10 games or so he's gotten accustomed to Munich and has put in a few exceptional performances. Therefore i think that's a bit harsh

He's in the first half' date=' badly too. But last 10 games or so he's gotten accustomed to Munich and has put in a few exceptional performances. Therefore i think that's a bit harsh[/quote']

What did he have to get used to? Having fewer shots to save? ;)

Hart has put in several exceptional performances of his own and has barely put a foot wrong all season (and when/if he has, I can't remember it ever costing City).

What did he have to get used to? Having fewer shots to save? ;)

Hart has put in several exceptional performances of his own and has barely put a foot wrong all season (and when/if he has' date=' I can't remember it ever costing City).[/quote']

The defenders in front of him, the atmosphere etc?

Hart and Neuer will both dominate and be the best 2 keepers for many years to come, I would go for Hart personally.

Bayern Munich won't even win there domestic division this season and a european campaign like they have had this year won't come around for another few years.

Man City have the finance to blow everyone in England out of the water and dominate England for the next 5 years or so and if they can extend it to europe then Hart will hit 94/95 in 2/3 years