Sign in to follow this  
M4r10 22

Kroos vs Reus

Re: Kroos vs Reus

Well I like Kroos as well xD. Personally,I feel that hes made it to the champions league final and he plays a vital position in Bayerns System. He will defintely get a rise from a 90! Kroos has already had 25 appearances in the German Team while Reus has 4.

Now dont take me wrong, I rate Reus highly as a player. But I think it would be better to pick Kroos as hes more established in the German NT so he could get better ratings.

However, Reus is a FWD/wing while Kroos is an AM/CM. Both are 22 , its no big fault if you pick one from the other. :P

However, Imo, I believe Kroos would be the better option :)

I would side with Reus myself as I think his performances and starts for NT will increase after he moves to Dortmund' date=' Kroos is a great player but AM player seem to be the easiest position to get on SM.[/quote']

That is actually pretty true as their seem to be alot of top quality playmakers but not really enough top forwards!

Guest nigel.jon

I would go for Kroos. He seems to be the more established of the 2. His place in the German national team is also more certain. Having said that, Reus is a very good player as well. He is a player that you would do well to sign. But since you ask who is better, my answer would be Kroos.

I have Gotze, Reus and Kroos like backup...(and i think that Gotze it's better)

i'm thinking include one of them (Reus/Kroos) more Cavani for Benzema...what u think? Benzema this year have a good performance, can he get 95 soon?! (maybe next season?)

I would say Kroos, but it can go either way.

Kroos great AM for Bayern, and seems to be a very certain pick.

I have Gotze' date=' Reus and Kroos like backup...(and i think that Gotze it's better)

i'm thinking include one of them (Reus/Kroos) more Cavani for Benzema...what u think? Benzema this year have a good performance, can he get 95 soon?! (maybe next season?)[/quote']

Benzema shouldn't get 95. I don't expect he will, but it's possible as striker of Real.

Re: Aguero...Cavani+Reus

and like this:

Cavani+Reus=>Aguero?

Aguero will rise to 95? you think that be better than Benzema?

Cheers!

I rate Aguero more than Benzema. 95 is a possibilty for Aguero in future, not sure when. Obviously winning prizes is an important factor for this.

Cavani+Reus for Aguero is a good deal. I rate Cavani, but Aguero is a much better player to have. If you can miss Reus (who also is a very good and promising player, but I rather have 1 excellent than two good ones) / the depth, you could do that. :)

Kroos playing at top level for more time than Reus. At this time is better to have Kroos than Reus but if Reus keep playing as he did this season then he will rise more!!!! :)

For your final choice take a look at your squad and sign the player you need more!!! As all the other guys said both of them are very good players!!!!