Romania - Liga 1 - 2012

hummels

Re: Romania - Liga 1 - 2012 - CFR Cluj

87 is the highest rating in the romanian league from what i know.

CFR is one of the top teams in Romania (alongside Steaua' date=' Dinamo, Rapid and Vaslui), and this year they have the best chance on winning the league.

Why do you think i have overrated the league? I'm going to tell you why i think some players will get a raise

CFR's highest rated player is 87 (Beto, on loan from Porto)

[b']Camora[/b] came to cfr at the begining of the season, and since then he was a starter in almost every game, and he plays very good.

Sougou is one of the best, if not the best player in the league, played in every match this season, and scored 6 times.

Renan is on loan to Sampdoria and from what i know the italian club will buy him at the end of the season if they will promote to Serie A. He was a key player to the team, and he plays very well for sampdoria.

I'm not saying that you're wrong. I'm sure you know a lot more than me about romanian football. But I remember from last review of the romanian league that a lot of the expected risers didn't get a very big rise even though their stats were good. I just wanted to get your attention about this.

I'm not saying that you're wrong. I'm sure you know a lot more than me about romanian football. But I remember from last review of the romanian league that a lot of the expected risers didn't get a very big rise even though their stats were good. I just wanted to get your attention about this.

I understand. This is only my opinion about the romanian league, and this is how i see the ratings should be this next ratings. I don't think i have overrated the league, and in addition, i have only made the ratings for one team until now.

i accept any advice or criticism you have and i will try to make the ratings adecvate.

have you seen any match in the romanian league this year ? do you even know the player? have you seen him play ?

Do you know anything about Liga 1 ?

Snmartean doesn't play sh#t this year. Wesley is one of the best but he is 30 and he isn't geting any younger. CFR have the best chance to win the league' date=' not Vaslui[/quote']

You're totally non-based...If CFR have first chance to win the league that have no relevance...If Wesley is the best and is easily the best doesnt matter if his team will not win the title.He's simply the best...and u come me to tell 30 is old?Look at Scholes..probably the best midfielder in England...

And is Sanmartean and he dont play rubbish..he was decimated by injuries.

+Isnt even end of season lol..vaslui are just 3 points away from CFR>

You're totally non-based...If CFR have first chance to win the league that have no relevance...If Wesley is the best and is easily the best doesnt matter if his team will not win the title.He's simply the best...and u come me to tell 30 is old?Look at Scholes..probably the best midfielder in England...

And is Sanmartean and he dont play rubbish..he was decimated by injuries.

+Isnt even end of season lol..vaslui are just 3 points away from CFR>

Listen to me for a second. You are totally non-based. As i said : `one of the best, if not the best`. This is how i see the players. Wesley is the top goalscorer in liga 1, i know. And, before you start babbling, you should wait for me to make the rating for Vaslui; they played very well this year in europa league, and in liga 1. Plus, i didn't said CFR are champions, i just said they have the best chance, that's all.

5 teams have chance to win this year... (with only 5 points between 1-st and 5-th)

Listen to me for a second. You are totally non-based. As i said : `one of the best' date=' if not the best`. This is how i see the players. Wesley is the top goalscorer in liga 1, i know. And, before you start babbling, you should wait for me to make the rating for Vaslui; they played very well this year in europa league, and in liga 1. Plus, i didn't said CFR are champions, i just said they have the best chance, that's all.

5 teams have chance to win this year... (with only 5 points between 1-st and 5-th)[/quote']

U understand nothing....U suggerated above Sougou>Wesley because Wesley is 30.

I'll leave it as your attitude is impossible :)

Re: Romania - Liga 1 - 2012

Chiriches only 84? He is a starter at Steaua and at Romanian's national team.I don't see him playng in Liga 1 next season.Maybe a 85?

He has proved to be a key player for steaua this year. But, he only played in 12 games this season for steaua (EL included). Many teams are watching him. Anyway, i said +4... a +5 is possible, but i think he will more likely to go to 84.

Steaua's highest rating is 85 at the moment.

He has proved to be a key player for steaua this year. But' date=' he only played in 12 games this season for steaua (EL included). Many teams are watching him. Anyway, i said +4... a +5 is possible, but i think he will more likely to go to 84.

Steaua's highest rating is 85 at the moment.[/quote']

nice effort mate, repped you... saw you're listing all players not on DB... anyone of them is a good prospect and is worthy creating him in soccerwiki before the review (only guys with minutes please :D ) ? if so, please mention them :D

nice effort mate' date=' repped you... saw you're listing all players not on DB... anyone of them is a good prospect and is worthy creating him in soccerwiki before the review (only guys with minutes please :D ) ? if so, please mention them :D[/quote']

Most of the players that are not in the DB are either on loan to teams in the romanian second league or play for the team but are not good prospects.

there could be a few good prospects; this is what i have found so far:

BRATU Doru, 22 years old, plays in defence; he's on loan to Concordia Chiajna from Rapid - 900 min this season for him in the first league.

BUHUSI Alexandru, from Petrolul Ploiesti, 21 years old, plays in midfield, 495 min so far this season, he made his debut for Romania U21 last year.

nice effort mate' date=' repped you... saw you're listing all players not on DB... anyone of them is a good prospect and is worthy creating him in soccerwiki before the review (only guys with minutes please :D ) ? if so, please mention them :D[/quote']

If u want some good prospects go for Chiriches,Tucudean,Papp,Cosmin Matei..all of them should get a rise aswell but worth a shoot for long term....

Re: Romania - Liga 1 - 2012 BIKANA, Vincent 75 --> 80/81

BIKANA' date=' Vincent 75 --> 80/81 is showing as a free agent with no club will he still rise ?[/quote']

Good player. Bikana is curently playing for Petrolul Ploiesti. He arrived at the begining of the second half of the season, and since then he played in 9 matches, 720 min. He made the difference for petrolul this last games alongside Younes, Boudjema, Ben Djema and Mustivar, all transfered this year to help Petrolul avoid relegation. Previously he played for Neuchatel Xamax in Switzerland, and he left after the team declared bankruptcy.

I'd say a +5 maybe +6 for him.

Good player. Bikana is curently playing for Petrolul Ploiesti. He arrived at the begining of the second half of the season' date=' and since then he played in 9 matches, 720 min. He made the difference for petrolul this last games alongside Younes, Boudjema, Ben Djema and Mustivar, all transfered this year to help Petrolul avoid relegation. Previously he played for Neuchatel Xamax in Switzerland, and he left after the team declared bankruptcy.

I'd say a +5 maybe +6 for him.[/quote']

Max +2/+3 for him...you're way exaggerating with the ratings.He doesnt play in PL to get a rise to 75->81 for a few matches.

Max +2/+3 for him...you're way exaggerating with the ratings.He doesnt play in PL to get a rise to 75->81 for a few matches.

he also played for neuchatel this season. he plays good, i've also seen him play live :D ; his team is playing good also. he is the first choice centerback for his team, and will play in all the games remaining this season.

i don't think i'm exaggerating when i say he can rise to 80.

he also played for neuchatel this season. he plays good' date=' i've also seen him play live :D ; his team is playing good also. he is the first choice centerback for his team, and will play in all the games remaining this season.

i don't think i'm exaggerating when i say he can rise to 80.[/quote']

Its better to be pessimistic because people will judge you after as they'll buy the player because they knew from you he'll rise to 80(so a+5) and he actually got a +2.If you're saying he'll get a +2 and he'll get a +5 they'll be over the moon and if he'll get a +2 as you predicted will be good...

Its better to be pessimistic because people will judge you after as they'll buy the player because they knew from you he'll rise to 80(so a+5) and he actually got a +2.If you're saying he'll get a +2 and he'll get a +5 they'll be over the moon and if he'll get a +2 as you predicted will be good...

Love the way you think you know everything around here just cos you watch a match or two a week. The lad knows everything that is going on " In Liga I" so stop being so cocky.

Love the way you think you know everything around here just cos you watch a match or two a week. The lad knows everything that is going on " In Liga I" so stop being so cocky.

Who said Im watching a match or two?You know what matches Im watching?I understand you're obsessed by attention but seems like I cant talk on this forum because u should appear and say something...

i understand. but, i am not telling people to buy a player or not. they can also look at the player's stats and decide if they want to buy him or not. Plus that, the ratings for romania will probably take place in june, maybe the begining of july; it's been over a year since last ratings. players will gather up minutes and we will see who deseerves to rise or not. I will edit the ratings if necesary before the ratings will take place anyway.

Who said Im watching a match or two?You know what matches Im watching?I understand you're obsessed by attention but seems like I cant talk on this forum because u should appear and say something...

Your arrogance is annoys me the most. Look at your posts and you'll see it yourself.

First of all nice try i agree with most of ur ratings.

MACHADO, Gabriel 78 --> 80

NIKOLIC, Stefan 80 --> 80

No way these guys will have the same rating. Machado got injured and only played a couple of minutes for Steaua although he will probabily get 80 for his work at U Cluj.Nikolic qualified Steaua in the knock-out stages of EL and was on top form in november-december but messed it up because of some wilds nights with hookers allegedly; Anyway he still plays but mainly as a sub but she should get a +2 or in the worst case scenario +1.

First of all nice try i agree with most of ur ratings.

MACHADO' date=' Gabriel 78 --> 80

[b']NIKOLIC, Stefan[/b] 80 --> 80

No way these guys will have the same rating. Machado got injured and only played a couple of minutes for Steaua although he will probabily get 80 for his work at U Cluj.Nikolic qualified Steaua in the knock-out stages of EL and was on top form in november-december but messed it up because of some wilds nights with hookers allegedly; Anyway he still plays but mainly as a sub but she should get a +2 or in the worst case scenario +1.

for this guy there's a edit request in soccerwiki for moving to Rapid. No trace of that in stats websites, and could find only romanian articles... can you confirm or controvert this news?