Romania - Liga 1 - 2012

hummels

Re: Romania - Liga 1 - 2012

First of all nice try i agree with most of ur ratings.

MACHADO' date=' Gabriel 78 --> 80

NIKOLIC, Stefan 80 --> 80

No way these guys will have the same rating. Machado got injured and only played a couple of minutes for Steaua although he will probabily get 80 for his work at U Cluj.Nikolic qualified Steaua in the knock-out stages of EL and was on top form in november-december but messed it up because of some wilds nights with hookers allegedly; Anyway he still plays but mainly as a sub but she should get a +2 or in the worst case scenario +1.[/quote']

Maybe a +1 for Nikoloc, eved i don't think he will rise. 600 min and only 1 goal for steaua in liga 1, and 400 min and 2 goals against Larnaka in EL. These numbers aren't to good for a striker. He only had a few good matches for steaua...

for this guy there's a edit request in soccerwiki for moving to Rapid. No trace of that in stats websites' date=' and could find only romanian articles... can you confirm or controvert this news?[/quote']

From what I know, the clubs have agreed the fee and everything. It's up to the the player to sign the contract :)

From what I know' date=' the clubs have agreed the fee and everything. It's up to the the player to sign the contract :)[/quote']

From what i know it is only a rumour. Some web sites say that he will leave and some say it isn't true. Becali (steaua's owner) and Copos (Rapid's owner) declared different things in the media. For the moment Nikolic is on loan to Steaua from Politehnica Timisoara and Steaua has the first option to buy him. If steaua will not express the option to buy him , then, maybe he will leave to Rapid.

great thread here, aside from the petty back chat going on.

i think nearly all your changes are reasonable, Romania gets one review a season so i expect the bigger changes to happen. BIKANA is someone ive been watching and i agree he will go to around 80 easily.

apart from CHIRCHES, PAPP, MATEI, any other talents? i heard things Nicolae Stanciu & Claudiu Bumba, any good?

Maybe a +1 for Nikoloc' date=' eved i don't think he will rise. 600 min and only 1 goal for steaua in liga 1, and 400 min and 2 goals against Larnaka in EL. These numbers aren't to good for a striker. He only had a few good matches for steaua...[/quote']

Goal and assist for Nikolic in last night game. He is on for +2.

great thread here' date=' aside from the petty back chat going on.

i think nearly all your changes are reasonable, Romania gets one review a season so i expect the bigger changes to happen. BIKANA is someone ive been watching and i agree he will go to around 80 easily.

apart from CHIRCHES, PAPP, MATEI, any other talents? i heard things Nicolae Stanciu & Claudiu Bumba, any good?[/quote']

Here are some players:

From Dinamo: BALGRADEAN Cristian; STANESCU Raphael; TUCUDEAN George

From FC Vaslui: PAPP Paul ; STANCIU Nicolae

From Steaua: CHIPCIU Alexandru; PARVULESCU Paul; CHIRICHES Vlad

From Otelul: RAPA Cornel; ANTAL Liviu; FILIP Ioan

From Astra Ploiesti: LUNG Silviu; FATAI, Kehinde

From Universitatea Cluj: GROZAV Gheorghe

From Petrolul: BIKANA Vincent; MUSTIVAR Sony

From Targu Mures: BUS Sergiu; BUMBA Claudiu

Bumba (18 years old) already played for Romania U17 and U19 and this year he played in his first match for the Romania national team. In liga 1 he appeared in 24 matches and played 1340 min, scored 3 times. I expect a +4 maybe +5 for him.

Stanciu (18 years old ) plays for a better team than Bumba; he also played for Romania u17, u19 and u21; In liga 1 he played in 11 games and scored 1 goal for Vaslui; i expect a +5 for him.

both are very talented... ;)

• 1 month later...

Re: Romania - Liga 1 - 2012 (update)

The Romanian Liga 1 2011 - 2012 season has ended. Cfr Cluj are champions. Dinamo won the Cup. The teams who are relegated to the second division are :Targu Mures, Vointa Sibiu, Sportul Studentesc, Mioveni. The four promoted teams are: CSMS Iasi, Viitorul Constanta, Gloria Bistrita, FC Severin.

I've updated the ratings --> These are the final ratings

League table:

1.CFR Cluj 71p

2.FC Vaslui 70p

3.Steaua Bucuresti 66p

4.Rapid Bucuresti 64p

5.Dinamo Bucuresti 62p

6.Otelul Galati 52p

7.Universitatea Cluj 47p

8.Pandurii Tg. Jiu 47p

9.FC Brasov 45 p

10.Concordia Chiajna 45p

11.Ceahlaul Piatra Neamt 42p

12.Astra Ploiesti 41p

13.Gaz Metan Medias 41p

14.Petrolul Ploiesti 39p

15.Targu Mures 35p

16.Vointa Sibiu 32p

17.Sportul Studentesc 30p

18.Mioveni 12p

The Romanian Liga 1 2011 - 2012 season has ended. Cfr Cluj are champions. Dinamo won the Cup. The teams who are relegated to the second division are :Targu Mures' date=' Vointa Sibiu, Sportul Studentesc, Mioveni. The four promoted teams are: CSMS Iasi, Viitorul Constanta, Gloria Bistrita, FC Severin.

[/quote']

So disappointed with Dinamo, at least they won the cup. I thought they'd finally win the league :(. Anyways, it's been a pretty good season, I was really impressed with how Chiajna came back. Also disappointed that Otelul was so far off the pace, but still.

I reckon Viitoru will finish top 10 and Vaslui will do a good job in Europe.

thought petrolul were pretty exciting considering they changed their whole team halfway through the season! any good players there? they were all misfits from minor leagues & forgetten men from bigger clubs it seems..

excellent work btw, i think your predics are pretty decent going by what came up in recent reviews of croatia...

definitely some good buys to be had..

would rep but got to spread first.

The Romanian Liga 1 2011 - 2012 season has ended. Cfr Cluj are champions. Dinamo won the Cup. The teams who are relegated to the second division are :Targu Mures' date=' Vointa Sibiu, Sportul Studentesc, Mioveni. The four promoted teams are: CSMS Iasi, Viitorul Constanta, Gloria Bistrita, FC Severin.

I've updated the ratings --> [/quote']

Very well done mate!

thought petrolul were pretty exciting considering they changed their whole team halfway through the season! any good players there? they were all misfits from minor leagues & forgetten men from bigger clubs it seems..

excellent work btw' date=' i think your predics are pretty decent going by what came up in recent reviews of croatia...

definitely some good buys to be had..

would rep but got to spread first.[/quote']

also whats the deal with half the Universitatea Cluj moving to Petrolul!!!

I've updated the ratings --> These are the final ratings

League table:

1.CFR Cluj 71p

2.FC Vaslui 70p

3.Steaua Bucuresti 66p

4.Rapid Bucuresti 64p

5.Dinamo Bucuresti 62p

6.Otelul Galati 52p

7.Universitatea Cluj 47p

8.Pandurii Tg. Jiu 47p

9.FC Brasov 45 p

10.Concordia Chiajna 45p

11.Ceahlaul Piatra Neamt 42p

12.Astra Ploiesti 41p

13.Gaz Metan Medias 41p

14.Petrolul Ploiesti 39p

15.Targu Mures 35p

16.Vointa Sibiu 32p

17.Sportul Studentesc 30p

18.Mioveni 12p

Nice work... so what about Bumba? Will he move to a bigger club? Any transfer rumour?

also whats the deal with half the Universitatea Cluj moving to Petrolul!!!

The deal is: The owner of Universitatea Cluj, Florian Walter decided that it would be much better if he would invest his money to Petrolul Ploiesti. So, most of U Cluj's players (only the best) have already signed contracts with Petrolul. Florian Walter is a very important and wealthy romanian business man; most of his investments are made in Ploiesti and Bucharest and the distance between these two cities is relatively small. By the other hand Cluj is placed in the other side of the country (this is one of the arguments Florian Walter said helped him decide to move the team). Right now Walter is trying to find a buyer for U. Cluj. At Petrolul he isn't the official owner yet because he can't be involved in two teams that are competing in the same competition.

By the way things look right now, Petrolul Ploiesti will be a serious candidate for the championship title next year.

Nice work... so what about Bumba? Will he move to a bigger club? Any transfer rumour?

The bad thing for Bumba is that his actual team, Targu Mures was relegated to the second division. The rumour is that Rapid Bucuresti wants him alongside other players from Targu Mures. Ovidiu Sabau, Rapid Bucuresti's new coach was a coach at Targu Mures during the 2011-2012 liga 1 season. So the rumours could be true and we might see Bumba make the move to a bigger club soon.

The deal is: The owner of Universitatea Cluj' date=' Florian Walter decided that it would be much better if he would invest his money to Petrolul Ploiesti. So, most of U Cluj's players (only the best) have already signed contracts with Petrolul. Florian Walter is a very important and wealthy romanian business man; most of his investments are made in Ploiesti and Bucharest and the distance between these two cities is relatively small. By the other hand Cluj is placed in the other side of the country (this is one of the arguments Florian Walter said helped him decide to move the team). Right now Walter is trying to find a buyer for U. Cluj. At Petrolul he isn't the official owner yet because he can't be involved in two teams that are competing in the same competition.

By the way things look right now, Petrolul Ploiesti will be a serious candidate for the championship title next year.[/quote']

thats amazing....defo watch out for them next season..

so what about the other petrolul players he bought in jan/ feb? like younes, mustivar etc, are any of them worth getting?

thats amazing....defo watch out for them next season..

so what about the other petrolul players he bought in jan/ feb? like younes' date=' mustivar etc, are any of them worth getting?[/quote']

Hamza Younes is the best prospect from petrolul: 12 goals in 13 games :D ; Steaua bucharest wanted to buy him but petrolul announced that he will stay at the team. Mustivar, Boudjema, Osiako and Bikana are other players worth keepig.

I dont want to criticise but are these predictions accurate, they look generous.

Vranjes - 78 to 83

Ioan - 78 to 82-83

Nwakaeme - 75 to 82-83

Monroy - 77 to 82

Breeveld - 74 to 81-82

Maranhao - 77 to 82-83

Boudjemaa - 76 to 81-82

Younes - 78 to 83-84

Bikana - 75 to 80-81 (13 appearances and for a poor side)

These are the best buys going by what you predict but are they accurate...:D

I dont want to criticise but are these predictions accurate' date=' they look generous.

Vranjes - 78 to 83

Ioan - 78 to 82-83

Nwakaeme - 75 to 82-83

Monroy - 77 to 82

Breeveld - 74 to 81-82

Maranhao - 77 to 82-83

Boudjemaa - 76 to 81-82

Younes - 78 to 83-84

These are the best buys going by what you predict but are they accurate...:D[/quote']

Vranjes - 78 to 83 (2039 min, won the title with CFR Cluj, and he already played in 2 games for Bosnia this year)

Ioan Filip- 78 to 82-83 (2354 min in Liga + 536 min in Champions League, won the title with Otelul Galati last year)

Nwakaeme - 75 to 82-83 (1892 min, 7 goals, plus last years minutes and goals, it's his first review)

Monroy - 77 to 82 (2725 min, played very well for his team; i think Rapid Bucuresti will sign him very soon)

Breeveld - 74 to 81-82 (2270 min + 464 min in Europa League; Gaz Metan Medias played very good against Mainz)

Maranhao - 77 to 82-83 (2724 min, very good defender)

Boudjemaa - 76 to 81-82 (1052 min, 3 goals , in 14 games for petrolul; he and younes helped petrolul avoid relegation, and petrolul played very good with them in the team)

Younes - 78 to 83-84 (petrolul's star, 948 min, 13 games 12 goals; he made the difference with his goals and most of his team wins came from his decisive goals)

Bikana - 75 to 80-81 (987 min for petrolul, 407 min for Neuchatel Xamax in Superleague; very young and good defender).

I think that most of my predictions are good (i'm not saying they are 100% accurate). Romania gets only 1 review/year and i say that high raisers are expected; some players have even played this season and the season before without getting a review.

P.S. Petrolul Ploiesti is not a poor side. They had a bad start last season, but in the second half they played very good; now this team is one of the best in romania (if we look at the players they have in their team).

id agree. your predictions look pretty fair to me. ive looked into the romanian league and done my own analysis and id agree wholly with all these..

lets not forget romania gets just one review a year so changes are going to be fairly big.

I dont want to criticise but are these predictions accurate' date=' they look generous.

Vranjes - 78 to 83

Ioan - 78 to 82-83

Nwakaeme - 75 to 82-83

Monroy - 77 to 82

Breeveld - 74 to 81-82

Maranhao - 77 to 82-83

Boudjemaa - 76 to 81-82

Younes - 78 to 83-84

These are the best buys going by what you predict but are they accurate...:D[/quote']

I'd say you're on to somehing here, these predictions do look generous!! On the contrary to Hummels and Daggers I'll be very surprised if SM will value Romanian League this high. The predictions this year reminds me of last year's predictions and they were very wrong... I don't think SM values the Romanian League any higher this year.

Last year's predictions here: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=80053

The deal is: The owner of Universitatea Cluj' date=' Florian Walter decided that it would be much better if he would invest his money to Petrolul Ploiesti. So, most of U Cluj's players (only the best) have already signed contracts with Petrolul[/b']. Florian Walter is a very important and wealthy romanian business man; most of his investments are made in Ploiesti and Bucharest and the distance between these two cities is relatively small. By the other hand Cluj is placed in the other side of the country (this is one of the arguments Florian Walter said helped him decide to move the team). Right now Walter is trying to find a buyer for U. Cluj. At Petrolul he isn't the official owner yet because he can't be involved in two teams that are competing in the same competition.

By the way things look right now, Petrolul Ploiesti will be a serious candidate for the championship title next year.

Wow, this must be a league with very high level of fair play and no corruption! :D;)