Romania - Liga 1 - 2012

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Romania - Liga 1 -------------------------------------- CFR Cluj Steaua Bucuresti FC Vaslui Dinamo Bucuresti Rapid Bucuresti Petrolul Ploiesti Otelul Galati Pandurii Tg. Jiu Astra Ploiesti

Re: Romania - Liga 1 - 2012

Re: Romania - Liga 1 - Rapid Bucuresti Rapid Bucuresti rise may rise drop may drop Goalkeepers PECANHA, Peterson 85 --> 85 ALBUT, Calin 82 --> 82 DRAGHIA, Virgil 75 --> 7

I dont want to criticise but are these predictions accurate' date=' they look generous.

Vranjes - 78 to 83

Ioan - 78 to 82-83

Nwakaeme - 75 to 82-83

Monroy - 77 to 82

Breeveld - 74 to 81-82

Maranhao - 77 to 82-83

Boudjemaa - 76 to 81-82

Younes - 78 to 83-84

Bikana - 75 to 80-81 (13 appearances and for a poor side)

These are the best buys going by what you predict but are they accurate...:D[/quote']

No way Monroy who plays for Ceahlaul will get 82; also Maranhao 82-83 c'mon 81 is the best case scenario Astra is a mid-table team; Younes Hamza a verry good player but he played only in 2012 for Petrolul who narrowly escaped relegation 81/82 it' s fair for him. Tony Nwakaeme - a player who i like a lot but also lot's of sub appeareances and few goals 80/81 for now; Vranjes 82 and Ioan i tkink it's Hora 81. I am romanian and watched about 80% of the games from last season and i've done my share of prediction over the time so this is what i think it will happen.

No way Monroy who plays for Ceahlaul will get 82; also Maranhao 82-83 c'mon 81 is the best case scenario Astra is a mid-table team; Younes Hamza a verry good player but he played only in 2012 for Petrolul who narrowly escaped relegation 81/82 it' s fair for him. Tony Nwakaeme - a player who i like a lot but also lot's of sub appeareances and few goals 80/81 for now; Vranjes 82 and Ioan i tkink it's Hora 81. I am romanian and watched about 80% of the games from last season and i've done my share of prediction over the time so this is what i think it will happen.

I knew it..but he convinced me :D:D

I just thought that Hamza had no chance of 84..considering game time and team, there arent many rated that highly..and i cant imagine theyll rate players at low clubs so highly, because they dont go by actual talent..

• 2 months later...

Re: Romania - Liga 1

Romania - Liga 1

Logo_Liga1BB_2.jpg

--------------------------------------

CFR Cluj

Steaua Bucuresti

FC Vaslui

Dinamo Bucuresti

Rapid Bucuresti

Petrolul Ploiesti

Otelul Galati

Pandurii Tg. Jiu

Astra Ploiesti

Gaz Metan Medias

Concordia Chiajna

FC Brasov

Ceahlaul Piatra Neamt

Universitatea Cluj

CSMS Iasi

Viitorul Constanta

Gloria Bistrita

FC Severin

--------------------------------------

I hope that the ratings for the Romanian "Liga 1" are going to be done after the serbian league. So, i have updated the ratings i made a few months ago and i have added the new players.

Any opinions about these ratings ??

Re: Romania - Liga 1

I hope that the ratings for the Romanian "Liga 1" are going to be done after the serbian league. So' date=' i have updated the ratings i made a few months ago and i have added the new players.

Any opinions about these ratings ??[/quote']

If my friend Glenn see this, his gonna tell you the're totally overrated :) (cheers mate).

Althought, your prediction are pretty much more than my optimistic prediction. Let's hope that SM will judge the ratings in the same manner that will judge Serbian League (both leagues are somewhere close).

• 3 weeks later...

Alexandru Maxim rated 75 made his international debut for Romania last night and celebrated it with an outrageous goal that may well earn his place as a starter in the next couple of months. As this guy plays for romanian c'ship leaders Pandurii i think he should get at least 82 but as Sm have a really poor judgement regarding romanian liga 1and he will arguably get 81.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Romania - Liga 1 - Petrolul Ploiesti

Petrolul Ploiesti

1793.png

rise

may rise

drop

may drop

Goalkeepers

BORNESCU' date=' Mircea 83 --> 83

KHOMUTOVSKI, Vasili 79 --> 80

VALINCIUS, Povilas 78 --> 78/80

Defenders

ENZA-YAMISSI, Manasse 80 --> 80

GRECU, Constantin 78 --> 80

GERALDO, Alves 84 --> 85/86

GALAMAZ, George 86 --> 84

SITYA, Guilherme 80 --> 82/81

ACHIM, Sebastian 80 --> 82

Midfielders

ALCENAT, Jean Sony 82 --> 82/83

CRISTEA, Adrian 86 --> 85

CRISTESCU, Marian 80 --> 82

COJOCNEAN, Sebastian 77 --> 80/81

BOUDJEMAA, Damien 76 --> 81/82

HOBAN, Ovidiu 83 --> 84

OPRITA, Daniel 78 --> 82

MARINESCU, Laurentiu 80 --> 82

Attackers

MUSTIVAR, Sony 77 --> 81

YOUNES, Hamza 78 --> 83/82

MORAR, Vlad 76 --> 76

GROZAV, Gheorghe 77 --> 82/81

BOKILA, Jeremy 78 --> 80

NWAKAEME, Anthony 75 --> 81

Out on loan:

ROMAN, Mihai 75 --> 77

Vlad Morar 76-80 , he palyed realy well for U Cluj last season :)

is there a chance he will get more than that?

I'm no expert on Romania, but just from looking at Breeveld's stats I'd say he's more likely to be 74 > 78/77 in my opinion. Yes, he was a regular last season, but Gaz Metan finished 13th which isn't impressive. His stats this season so far aren't great either, he's only started two games out of eleven and played a mere 272 minutes from a possible 990, which isn't brilliant.

If any of the Romanian experts have better insight though, that's fine, I just thought I'd present my opinion based on the statistics.

I'm no expert on Romania' date=' but just from looking at Breeveld's stats I'd say he's more likely to be 74 > 78/77 in my opinion. Yes, he was a regular last season, but Gaz Metan finished 13th which isn't impressive. His stats this season so far aren't great either, he's only started two games out of eleven and played a mere 272 minutes from a possible 990, which isn't brilliant.

If any of the Romanian experts have better insight though, that's fine, I just thought I'd present my opinion based on the statistics.[/quote']

Breeveld played really well last season when he was a key player for Gaz Metan but this season he's more of a replacement. If SM take account of last season mainly he can easily get 80 but i can't see him reaching less than 78 but u never know with SM.