Romania - Liga 1 - 2012

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Romania - Liga 1 -------------------------------------- CFR Cluj Steaua Bucuresti FC Vaslui Dinamo Bucuresti Rapid Bucuresti Petrolul Ploiesti Otelul Galati Pandurii Tg. Jiu Astra Ploiesti

Re: Romania - Liga 1 - 2012

Re: Romania - Liga 1 - Rapid Bucuresti Rapid Bucuresti rise may rise drop may drop Goalkeepers PECANHA, Peterson 85 --> 85 ALBUT, Calin 82 --> 82 DRAGHIA, Virgil 75 --> 7

Re: Romania - Liga 1 - Steaua Bucuresti

Has Tanase any chance to rise to 87' date=' or is he stucked to 86?[/quote']

he plays really well for about 6-7 months now but Steaua must do something big in Europa League in order for Tanase to get 87; i remember that Steaua had players rated 88 and 87 when they were doing well in european cups.

he plays really well for about 6-7 months now but Steaua must do something big in Europa League in order for Tanase to get 87; i remember that Steaua had players rated 88 and 87 when they were doing well in european cups.

I don't know what is all the hype about Tanase, I really don't consider him that good. Steaua have a great team now though to be fair to them, I expect them to easily qualify out of their group and win the league as well.

I don't know what is all the hype about Tanase' date=' I really don't consider him that good. Steaua have a great team now though to be fair to them, I expect them to easily qualify out of their group and win the league as well.[/quote']

86 it's a fair rating for Tanase as i said above Steaua needs to do really well meaning at least quarter-finals in Europa League for 87 or more.

I don't know what is all the hype about Tanase' date=' I really don't consider him that good. Steaua have a great team now though to be fair to them, I expect them to easily qualify out of their group and win the league as well.[/quote']

tnx guys for reply... I've got him in my favourite GC and i's wondering to sell him to external clubs.... If he'll be 86 i'll do it, if there's any chance to see him at 87 i won't... guess i'll accept those bids then... :D

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Romania - Liga 1 - 2012

Rui Pedro look set for a decent rise from his current mark of 80' date=' after his hat-trick in the Champs League for Cluj last night.[/quote']

I don't think so, he hasn't got enough minutes under his belt to guarantee a decent rise, just 581 mins out of a possible 1260 in the league and 172/360 in the CL. One good match doesn't give you big rises, he'll get +2 max IMO. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...