What games affect player condition?

Hi

Before the new interface there used to be a very handy info panel in the Club> Tactics> Match Day Squad

which informed me if a game was going to affect player conditions

This seems to have disappeared and as a consequence I no longer know how my players are being affected and if I can pick players that are not fully match fit.

that information was very useful - now I am playing not knowing these important factors.

Please bring this back or point me in the right direction so I know what games impact on player conditions or now.

Cheers

Paul

Re: What games affect player condition?

Hi

Before the new interface there used to be a very handy info panel in the Club> Tactics> Match Day Squad

which informed me if a game was going to affect player conditions

This seems to have disappeared and as a consequence I no longer know how my players are being affected and if I can pick players that are not fully match fit.

that information was very useful - now I am playing not knowing these important factors.

Please bring this back or point me in the right direction so I know what games impact on player conditions or now.

Cheers

Paul

Friendlies and SMFA competitions (cup/shield) do not affect player condition.

Friendlies and SMFA competitions (cup/shield) do not affect player condition.

Not entirely true. In some leagues within Gold Setups, "European" ties DO affect player fitness. I think (although it may just be coincidence) it happens in league with just one domestic cup competition.

But I agree with the OP, it's hugely annoying that piece of information has been removed. Change for negative effect. Poor.

Not entirely true. In some leagues within Gold Setups' date=' "European" ties DO affect player fitness. I think (although it may just be coincidence) it happens in league with just one domestic cup competition.

But I agree with the OP, it's hugely annoying that piece of information has been removed. Change for negative effect. Poor.[/quote']

Ah we live and learn! So the Scottish league would be affected but the English one won't.

Hello friends,

Online game are capable of evoking flow experiences and positive effect, and games of violent or nonviolent type may not arouse players' aggression. The players could be placed into four flow conditions: flow, boredom, anxiety, and apathy, as determined by level of perceived challenges and skills. The majority of players entered the flow condition when playing violent or non-violent online game. The path analysis results suggested that violent online games may have a significant, but indirect effect on positive effect via flow experience mediation. Also, As a medium, the computer game is currently in a period of rapid development. From a design point of view, video games are becoming more complex and they are rapidly spreading to new platforms such as mobile phones, pocket computers, and websites.

Best regards

Alexis Allen