Hazard vs Gotze vs Neymar

arsenal 4life

Re: Hazard vs Gotze vs Neymar

Hazard like C.Ronaldo

Gotze like Messi

Neymar like Ronaldinho (barça)

just my opinion' date=' all have great talent! Short term Hazard (92 for now and will go out of Lille for sure...)[/quote']

Gotze is absolutely nothing like Lionel Messi.

Hazard is a bit like young Ronaldo and Neymar is skillful and brazilian but not really like Dinho.

But Gotze like Messi?

Anyway go For Hazard and Gotze.

Hazard like C.Ronaldo

Gotze like Messi

Neymar like Ronaldinho (barça)

just my opinion' date=' all have great talent! Short term Hazard (92 for now and will let Lille for sure...)[/quote']

Those are three of the weirdest comparisons I've ever seen.

Those are three of the weirdest comparisons I've ever seen.

i'm already in the dream world with that.anyway...Gotze,Hazard and last Neymar.Gotze it he first because he plays for a better team,and better nt.i really hope that he will play good at euro.Hazard is just a inch back.

Neymar,need to move to europe.until then,he is the last one

Gotze,Hazard and Neymar.

Gotze edge hazard at NT,vision and especially because he proved something in one of the best leagues in the world,vs one of the best teams in the world.Hazard was pretty poor in UCL when he had the chance to prove something vs big teams.

u don't understand what i mean...

i just try saying that Gotze can be the best (Messi 99), Hazard so close (Ronaldo 98) and Neymar can be top (96/97) but like Ronaldinho don't be top for many years (i think that brasilian player prefer a good party with some bi***!!! x) )...

Hazard and Gotze. Already rated higher than Neymar and can keep rising at their clubs. Neymar needs to move to go higher and there are still a lot of ifs in his career. Gotze and Hazard I see making 93/94 probably even more quite safely barring injury. Neymar could be the best in the world but again a big gamble, so play it safe and go for the other two. All immensely talented though.