World Championship 20000?

Guest Daniyal

Re: World Championship 20000?

Question....

Liverpool has just recalled Aquilani from Milan (Me)

How did he manage to do that?

Surely to break a season loan i would have to send him back?

correct?

Im confused :eek:

I've been able to recall a fair few, but not all... I can't recall Reus for example.

The offer for Fernando LLORENTE of Athletic Club from Roma has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Pablo Osvaldo and Fabio Borini on there way in this solves my striker problem.

MARTÍNEZ, Javi can go for a CB + CM/DM

And not looking to sell MUNIAIN, Iker but if the right deal comes in I may sell him

Question....

Liverpool has just recalled Aquilani from Milan (Me)

How did he manage to do that?

Surely to break a season loan i would have to send him back?

correct?

Im confused :eek:

Hes back as Liverpool as his club so the Liverpool manager can recall him now.

Hes back as Liverpool as his club so the Liverpool manager can recall him now.

i always thought once the season or world begun then he was there for the season and the opposistion manager could only recall external loan players.

this is new to me.

i always thought once the season or world begun then he was there for the season and the opposistion manager could only recall external loan players.

this is new to me.

I don't think the information around this is at all transparent. Having similar queries/issues in a gold gameworld.

llorente on the way in exchange for osvaldo and borini. that gives me a 1st choice forward in at least

for those enquiring about de rossi. i am willing to sell. but ideally want 2 players in exchange. including a cm

Milan could be intrested.

Bad deal man..

Two 91 rated players for a 92??

suppose it all comes down to how each manager values each player and whats needed in the team. if the player adds more to the team than the 2 exchanged then its a good deal

this is new to me.

As soon as there back to there real life club they can be recalled but the ones who are still on loan in real life can not. That is pretty much the only way to recall loans that are season if they return to there original club.

suppose it all comes down to how each manager values each player and whats needed in the team. if the player adds more to the team than the 2 exchanged then its a good deal

I think Real Madrid of all teams can overpay for a player if they want haha :P

Besides he is one of the world's best CB's, all Dortmund's players are rated one or two under what they should be for the best team in Germany.

Arsenal are concentrating on the external market first, then we'll see what is happening internally. But if you fancy anyone just give me a shout :)

The offer for Ricky VAN WOLFSWINKEL of Sporting CP from Athletic Club has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Main transfer target only cost me 9M. May have got Isco to but not to sure.

Besides he is one of the world's best CB's' date=' all Dortmund's players are rated one or two under what they should be for the best team in Germany.

Arsenal are concentrating on the external market first, then we'll see what is happening internally. But if you fancy anyone just give me a shout :)[/quote']

real madrid can generally do pretty much what ever they want lol. i think im going to put pretty much my whole squad up for sale, am open to deals for most players. although pjanic and lamela are off limits :D

Besides he is one of the world's best CB's' date=' all Dortmund's players are rated one or two under what they should be for the best team in Germany.

Arsenal are concentrating on the external market first, then we'll see what is happening internally. But if you fancy anyone just give me a shout :)[/quote']

When did you put that cheeky bid in for Dede? I missed you doing that :(

I love Dede. For one, he's called Dede. Pretty cool if you ask me...B)

Bids accepted. Out of mine, the Baines one looks very close, lost Isco, won Cisse, should have won Isla, got Dede and Jovetic could have gone either way. M'Vila was just too much for me, I could get two or three decent players for that amount :D

first few abd's for psg

got gonzalo castro as was the only bidder and in all honesty could of bid much less but was expecting more competition for him so bid high but ahwell asleast rb is covered now

leighton baines bewteen me and arsenal think i've lost this one though which is a bit gutting and can't actually remember what total my bid came in at to compare but just gotta wait and see now the only thing i can think that might work in my favour is i offered an attacker in the p/e so i know he had a much higher p/e value than my clubs valuation and with arsenal offering a lb and a cb both areas that everton is pretty well stocked in hopefully it knocked down there p/e rate plus i bid an extra 2million in cash than them

clint dempsey bid chairmans max on him so should have him, i hope

When did you put that cheeky bid in for Dede? I missed you doing that :(

I love Dede. For one' date=' he's called Dede. Pretty cool if you ask me...B)[/quote']

Haha it was about an hour ago after my exam. Thought I would celebrate with a cheeky bid on him. He is a beast, just hope he moves to Europe :)

first few abd's for psg

leighton baines bewteen me and arsenal think i've lost this one though which is a bit gutting and can't actually remember what total my bid came in at to compare but just gotta wait and see now the only thing i can think that might work in my favour is i offered an attacker in the p/e so i know he had a much higher p/e value than my clubs valuation and with arsenal offering a lb and a cb both areas that everton is pretty well stocked in hopefully it knocked down there p/e rate plus i bid an extra 2million in cash than them

I think you may have sneaked him by a few thousand :o