World Championship 20000?

Guest Daniyal

Re: World Championship 20000?

fingers crossed' date=' as soon as you told me "you couldn't offer very much" i knew you'd put in a strong bid and actually added the extra 2million to my offer:p

[/font']

Haha I didn't offer very much, it was only about 16 mill, which is nothing seeing as Maher went for 11 :o

wheither or not its the same person i don't really think swapping a 92 for a 92+75

is blatant cheating neither is gaining

dont really care about what the deal is

1 poeple, who maange 2 club with 2 account and make deal between those 2 club, its cheating for me. same if they're only swapping 10k player

1 poeple' date=' who maange 2 club with 2 account and make deal between those 2 club, its cheating for me. same if they're only swapping 10k player[/quote']

well the fact of the matter is if you can't prove its the same person(which by the way i don't know either way) then you can't really say its cheatings as the deal appears fair, do you get my point? wheither i agree or disagree is besides the point, if accounts are linked then it'll be auto cancelled if not and it is being done from separate i.p's then its still not ruining either team to the point of players recieved

i mean i'll be honest yesterday looking at log in times etc i thought you and the lille manager was the same person, but i can't prove it either way

cheaters alert..

Wat a surprise' date=' liverpool and tottenham dealing together[/quote']

ETF i dont know loserpool manager i promise..the liverpool manager is managing atletico madrid and liverpool...i am no cheating i promise??!!!!

well the fact of the matter is if you can't prove its the same person(which by the way i don't know either way) then you can't really say its cheatings as the deal appears fair' date=' do you get my point? wheither i agree or disagree is besides the point, if accounts are linked then it'll be auto cancelled if not and it is being done from separate i.p's then its still not ruining either team to the point of players recieved

i mean i'll be honest yesterday looking at log in times etc i thought you and the lille manager was the same person, but i can't prove it either way

[/font']

thanks for giving me a "lil support"...i said that before i am not telling a lie i dont know loserpool manager he said that in the previous posts that he and atletico are the same i said that i will report you at once i think there the confusion occured i just guess~!,..well again i am not cheating and how is it cheating swapping a 92=92+75 if i had been doing cheating i would not have sold bale would have done it for VDV

1 poeple' date=' who maange 2 club with 2 account and make deal between those 2 club, its cheating for me. same if they're only swapping 10k player[/quote']

therefore you arent replieng me on chat....i am not cheating.!

306px-Ajax_Amsterdam.svg.png

New players to help Ajax

Today, Ajax had some bids accepted for new players that should help us to get promotion this season:

The offer for Darren BENT of Aston Villa from Ajax has been accepted along with other club offers. Aston Villa will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Darren-Bent-4.jpg

Bent will join Ajax after Barcelona and Juventus withdrew their bids for him. the 28 years old player from Aston Villa is one of the top reinforcement for this first season.

The offer for Marc-André TER STEGEN of Monchengladbach from Ajax has been accepted along with other club offers. Monchengladbach will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

a8e63880eef0054c392739bafa2afeeb11.jpg

Really dont know what will happen with this player. I went for the maximum i could (something arround 14 million), so i am confident i can win him.

The offer for Pablo ARMERO of Udinese from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Armero+Palmerias.jpg

Will be my starter LB.

The offer for Antoine GRIEZMANN of Real Sociedad from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Antoine-Griezmann.jpg

Surprised i were the only one to bid on him. Will fight for starter position at the front against De Jong.

I've taken over Infernito's Schalke. Good luck to all ! :)

welcome bud' date=' shame infernito had to call it a day but i get why , but atleast the team didn't go a wry[/font']

thanks for giving me a "lil support"...i said that before i am not telling a lie i dont know loserpool manager he said that in the previous posts that he and atletico are the same i said that i will report you at once i think there the confusion occured i just guess~!' date='..well again i am not cheating and how is it cheating swapping a 92=92+75 if i had been doing cheating i would not have sold bale would have done it for VDV[/quote']

please don't get me wrong i'm not "throwing" support however big or little in anyones direction simply adding my own point of view to the situation

The new Tottenham manager's account has been deleted by SM (shown if you click on him) so I presume they will be free soon. Get a good forumer in :)

yeah reported the tottenham after the switch aswell as the link to the porto account ' date=' might take a day or so but eventually he'll be fully kicked out[/font']

I hate when this happens with me mate...

yeps' date=' only the 1 good thing i kinda miss about gold manager was the shortlist across the worlds [/font']

I think Real Madrid of all teams can overpay for a player if they want haha :P

Besides he is one of the world's best CB's' date=' all Dortmund's players are rated one or two under what they should be for the best team in Germany.

Arsenal are concentrating on the external market first, then we'll see what is happening internally. But if you fancy anyone just give me a shout :)[/quote']

Depends what you call overpaying. I would much rather have a CB pairing of Pepe/Hummels than Pepe/Carvalho and Diarra is good enough to replace Khedira at CM (or Hummels for as long as Carvalho is still at 92, and keeping Ramos at RB). Sahin is collateral. Good enough player, but if he's going to get any more minutes at Madrid, it will probably be at the expense of Khedira so with the other players I've got at CM, he's expendable. Most important factor, Hummels is replacing Carvalho.

Not 100% sure if I've signed anyone else yet at Madrid. Possibly Maher, don't think City's players would be worth 3m. Not sure about Zouma. ter Stegen and M'Vila are probably not, same with Isco. Still got about 5 offers pending as well.

well the fact of the matter is if you can't prove its the same person(which by the way i don't know either way) then you can't really say its cheatings as the deal appears fair' date=' do you get my point? wheither i agree or disagree is besides the point, if accounts are linked then it'll be auto cancelled if not and it is being done from separate i.p's then its still not ruining either team to the point of players recieved

[b']i mean i'll be honest yesterday looking at log in times etc i thought you and the lille manager was the same person, but i can't prove it either way[/b]

not becozz im new here you can treat me as a cheater. Im playing the game honestly......I had discussion with the lille manager who offered me hazard. I didnt bid since he is asking too much for him.

Anyway you can think what you want. but be sure im far far away from cheating.