World Championship 20000?

Guest Daniyal

Re: World Championship 20000?

not becozz im new here you can treat me as a cheater. Im playing the game honestly......I had discussion with the lille manager who offered me hazard. I didnt bid since he is asking too much for him.

Anyway you can think what you want. but be sure im far far away from cheating.

ever heard the expression "turning a molehill into a mountain" yeah kinda applies to this post' date='

but like i say not important really oh yeah nice diversion by the way;)[/font']

ever heard the expression "turning a molehill into a mountain" yeah kinda applies to this post' date='

but like i say not important really oh yeah nice diversion by the way;)[/font']

i dont really understand your last post since im not really good in english

i dont really understand your last post since im not really good in english

a jamais entendu le " d'expression ; transformation d'une taupinière en mountain" ; applique ouais un peu à ce poteau' date=' mais comme je dis vraiment oh la déviation ouais gentille non importante d'ailleurs

french canadian?

a jamais entendu le " d'expression ; transformation d'une taupinière en mountain" ; applique ouais un peu à ce poteau' date=' mais comme je dis vraiment oh la déviation ouais gentille non importante d'ailleurs

french canadian?

yup lol quebec city, quebec, canada. only speaking french a lil bit in english but not that much,

I now undertsand your last post but not the place where your talking about diversion.

P.S never use this translator again he's bad, :)) but its a nice try since your the first who tryed to talk to me in french on an english forum

:P :p have a nice day anyway and BOL in the GW

yup lol quebec city' date=' quebec, canada. only speaking french a lil bit in english but not that much,

I now undertsand your last post but not the place where your talking about diversion.

P.S never use this translator again he's bad, :)) but its a nice try since your the first who tryed to talk to me in french on an english forum

:P :p have a nice day anyway and BOL in the GW[/quote']

no worries thanks for the tip ive always used the translator babel fish, never had a problem before but good to know its not 100% accurate, will use a better one in future

I'm sorry but this GW is ridiculous. Cheats from the start' date=' and when they've been "dealt with" then 2 fresh brand new faces to SM take over Spurs and Atletico, seriously?

Think I might be off in the morning, shame really.[/quote']

there is cheater in alot of setup. still that this one is full and will stay full and competitive. everybody know spurs and atl, m

adrid are the same guy and no one is making deal with them

there is cheater in alot of setup. still that this one is full and will stay full and competitive. everybody know spurs and atl' date=' m

adrid are the same guy and no one is making deal with them[/quote']

why cant u kick them out thats, stupid cause he can just built and make one team really good

why cant u kick them out thats' date=' stupid cause he can just built and make one team really good[/quote']

Nah All eyes are on liverpool and tottenham and atl. madrid. If they re making some unfair deal the transfer will be reported

P.S. the lverpool guys still asking me for sanchez....

Hi , how is it work for the champions cup qualification for season 2.

it said 4 team qualify for the champion cup and 8 qualify for the europa (shield)

is it in each div??????????6....only in the first ????.... is there any external who will take part to these cup every season ??? I know this season we have some external club in the comeption, will it be the same next season ??

thx for all your answer

sm_captain

Not part of this gw but origionally was interested. Im sad to see you guys already getting some cheats in the world. In reality, once the cheatign happens in a game world, that one person can inevitably ruin the whole gameworld.

Good Luck Guys :)

Not part of this gw but origionally was interested. Im sad to see you guys already getting some cheats in the world. In reality' date=' once the cheatign happens in a game world, that one person can inevitably ruin the whole gameworld.

Good Luck Guys :)[/quote']

this is only one guy who have 3 club....not more. and everybody here know him, he cant do any big unfair deal without be see

To be honest, there are 3 clubs affected and that is all. The clubs themselves are not cheating as are not doing dodgy transfers etc. Once this one person leaves three quality teams will become free for decent forumers.

So, all we have to do is wait it out and not deal with them. Treat them like they don't exist, that way they can't damage the teams and new players can come in when the idiot quits.

Let's not blow anything out of proportion. It is one idiot and that is all. Get him and we get a very competitive, very good world that we can build upon. Simples :)

Transfers are in :D :D

How i predicted:

Marc-André TER STEGEN has completed his move to Ajax from Monchengladbach for 520,000 plus Kenneth VERMEER and Jasper CILLESSEN . All other offers were turned down.
Mateo KOVACIC has completed his move to Ajax from Dinamo Zagreb for 1,835,000. All other offers were turned down.

:D :D :D :D