World Championship 20000?

Guest Daniyal

Re: World Championship 20000?

To be honest' date=' there are 3 clubs affected and that is all. The clubs themselves are not cheating as are not doing dodgy transfers etc. Once this one person leaves three quality teams will become free for decent forumers.

So, all we have to do is wait it out and not deal with them. Treat them like they don't exist, that way they can't damage the teams and new players can come in when the idiot quits.

Let's not blow anything out of proportion. It is one idiot and that is all. Get him and we get a very competitive, very good world that we can build upon. Simples :)[/quote']

this setup should always stay over 30+ manager....just cozz its wc 20000.

just take a look at wc 10000. 80 team...always over 72-75+ manager in...so no doubt that this one will stay full

didn't get baines, damn you will, made worse by the fact that it looks like he's joining man utd this summer, seen it yesterday afternoon on sky sports news

also got an abd alessio cerci, only bidder

on the fact of this guy who for some reason thinks taking more than one club is a good idea, yeah its annoying that he's here but the long and short of it is he can't do anymore with the clubs than if someone esle had taken them over

i mean he's getting no advantage from having x amount of clubs as we all know and he can't deal amongst himself so really its kinda like watchin paint dry annoying, but realistically only a matter of time til its done

Dont understand why poeple are talking about the crash of this setup....

1 cheater / 38 manager

3 club involved in the cheat / 40 club

no big transfer done by these club

setupd look to be always full

dont know why poeple are saying it will crash just cozz of 1 cheater

everyone knoe he is cheating and all eye are on him and the possible deal he can do with a no-advertised manager, without that, no manager wnna deal with h im since we all know he have multipla account and wich club he manage. he qill just get bored and find an empty setup where he will be ble to cheat easily

Dont understand why poeple are talking about the crash of this setup....

1 cheater / 38 manager

3 club involved in the cheat / 40 club

no big transfer done by these club

setupd look to be always full

dont know why poeple are saying it will crash just cozz of 1 cheater

everyone knoe he is cheating and all eye are on him and the possible deal he can do with a no-advertised manager' date=' without that, no manager wnna deal with h im since we all know he have multipla account and wich club he manage. he qill just get bored and find an empty setup where he will be ble to cheat easily[/quote']

1 cheater = can destroy the whole gameworld, make it less fun...

1 cheater = can destroy the whole gameworld' date=' make it less fun...[/quote']

If you guys are certain of the cheating then just create an SM ticket...Get it done by someone with a Gold account as gold account holder tickets get resolved faster...

I have done this before and know for a certainty that SM take great care of throwing off cheaters and in some cases reversing the deals which might have happened...

If you can provide me the screenshots of the deals or the ids of the managers who you think is the same person then I would be happy to create the ticket for you guys...After all no one wants a cheater...

If you guys are certain of the cheating then just create an SM ticket...Get it done by someone with a Gold account as gold account holder tickets get resolved faster...

I have done this before and know for a certainty that SM take great care of throwing off cheaters and in some cases reversing the deals which might have happened...

If you can provide me the screenshots of the deals or the ids of the managers who you think is the same person then I would be happy to create the ticket for you guys...After all no one wants a cheater...

well its kinda a mute point at the moment because we've already stopped said manager from dealing amongst himself' date=' ala no such deals or goings on can actually be reported anymore the only issue is said person constantly re-creates new usernames and swaps accounts over amongst these fake identities

and sm now through the usual means of dealing with issues with general managers/players are to say they have dealt with it accordingly, which is basically the automated system way of looking at things which i understand is there for obvious reasons

but personally i don't understand why an i.p address ban isn't available, i mean yes i know theres still ways around but atleast implementing this alswell is atleast adding another roadblock to the equasion because frankly they should pay more attention to the individual case's like this because i know for 1 that if they actually rectified issues like this accordingly when once presented with over whelming evidence they would infact have more paying customers, as i for one and know of many that have purposely cancelled the "gold manager" option purely down the fact that they fail for whatever reason(s) to remove such parasites from there website, but like i say i understand from running a company like this that time is an issue and there also malicious tendencies to take into account but like everything when a little common sense is applied it normally improves the result of the situation 10 fold, just a shame it doesn't seem to be in practice at the moment.

however saying that this gameworld isn't a "lost cause" by any stretch of imagination because of so far what current memebers have done

its just a case that 3-4 clubs are basically in a frozen status, yes annoying but not unfixable

[/font']

got an abd on m'baye niang between 4 clubs though no real idea who's bid the most, i only threw in a last minute bid because i realised i could re-call my loaned out players, so threw 2 dodgy strikers and topped it up too chairmans max, total was about 6.9mil or there or there abouts

Julio GÓMEZ has completed his move to Manchester United from Pachuca for £460' date='000[/quote']
Bangoura LASS has completed his move to Manchester United from Rayo Vallecano in a swap deal for Anders LINDEGAARD and Ben AMOS
Samed YESIL has completed his move to Manchester United from Leverkusen for £530' date='000[/quote']

Long after everyone here has left the set-up, probably the game, this team will have a good forward line.

Why do I buy youth? There is no point what so ever. Hey ho! :D

got an abd on m'baye niang between 4 clubs though no real idea who's bid the most' date=' i only threw in a last minute bid because i realised i could re-call my loaned out players, so threw 2 dodgy strikers and topped it up too chairmans max, total was about 6.9mil or there or there abouts [/font']

Honestly I think he's gonna join Schalke :P