World Championship 20000?

Guest Daniyal

Re: World Championship 20000?

You'd be surprised. Can usually shift a couple of players lower than that if there's a chance they might rise during the season. I just do it out of habit. I don't honestly expect Verratti or Blanco to go out on loan' date=' but just shows they're available if anyone might want a bit of cover.

[/quote']

Just think it might be better if we kept the loans above a certain standard. If everyone in this GW listed all their available youth for loan, there could be pages and pages of loanees to look through!

missed out on niang' date=' sao won the bid, must of had a higher c.v [/font']

I loose so much battle since 2 day on the external market coz my chairman dosnt allow me to put high bid on 89-91 player

Kwadwa Asamoah

Balzaretti

Bent

M'Villa

Heitinga

Ba

Cazorla

these are some exmaple of race where id to give up cause i shouldnt put nice bid on

Managed to bring in Moussa Sissoko :D who was my alternative choice to my extremely pointless attempt for m'vila which gives me a bit more depth in centre midfield.

now just need to find a couple of defenders and another winger and attacking midfieder

Maybe im wrong but:

I think the fc porto is also managed by the guys who already have liverpool, atl madrid and spurs.

his second name is Inter

and he just asked me sanchez using the same formulation style then the lierpool manager: giv me sanchez plz?

Maybe im wrong but:

I think the fc porto is also managed by the guys who already have liverpool' date=' atl madrid and spurs.

his second name is Inter

and he just asked me sanchez using the same formulation style then the lierpool manager: giv me sanchez plz?[/quote']

Agreed. Just had the same style of message about Kagawa.

Let's beat these cheating so and sos.

Lille OSC have made a counter offer to Barcelona to exchange Javier MASCHERANO for Rio MAVUBA .

Respond

Barcelona have made an offer to Lille OSC to swap Éric ABIDAL for Rio MAVUBA .

Look, you're a respectable guy, but i'm trying to shoot the moon with peanuts and gumption. You shoot low, i shoot high. We can do deals, but to find the middle, i will need time, since i have next to no assets.

And let me know how to help smoke out the cheater. He spent all morning whining for Hazard. It was unpleasant.

I'm guessing this one will be classed as over-paying as well :o

Mario GÖTZE has completed his move to Real Madrid from Borussia Dortmund in a swap deal for Karim BENZEMA

I know I'm taking a massive risk on this one, but Benzema would be warming my bench anyway behind Higuain and Ronaldo for the lone strikers position. I know Benzema's favoured by Mourinho at the moment, but that could easily change. Higuain grabbed himself more goals from less minutes in the league, so on that alone makes him a less risky option for me. Would rather lose Benzema than my original offer of Di Maria anyway, wingers are probably less competitive for Madrid than for the lone striker's spot.

I'm hoping that the Euros are going to be Gotze's breakthrough international tournament like the last World Cup was for Ozil and Muller. If they are, would probably be a case of pay a little bit more for him now rather than him being unsellable after.

That, and probably my deals alone would've raised Dortmund's average rating by at least 1 already.

I know I'm taking a massive risk on this one' date=' but Benzema would be warming my bench anyway behind Higuain and Ronaldo for the lone strikers position. I know Benzema's favoured by Mourinho at the moment, but that could easily change. Higuain grabbed himself more goals from less minutes in the league, so on that alone makes him a less risky option for me. Would rather lose Benzema than my original offer of Di Maria anyway, wingers are probably less competitive for Madrid than for the lone striker's spot.

I'm hoping that the Euros are going to be Gotze's breakthrough international tournament like the last World Cup was for Ozil and Muller. If they are, would probably be a case of pay a little bit more for him now rather than him being unsellable after.

That, and probably my deals alone would've raised Dortmund's average rating by at least 1 already.[/quote']

Nice doing business with you :D

Now, Di Maria for Subo'? :D

I know I'm taking a massive risk on this one' date=' but Benzema would be warming my bench anyway behind Higuain and Ronaldo for the lone strikers position. I know Benzema's favoured by Mourinho at the moment, but that could easily change. Higuain grabbed himself more goals from less minutes in the league, so on that alone makes him a less risky option for me. Would rather lose Benzema than my original offer of Di Maria anyway, wingers are probably less competitive for Madrid than for the lone striker's spot.

That, and probably my deals alone would've raised Dortmund's average rating by at least 1 already.[/quote']

Each to their own, but this is a little crazy IMO. You must love Gotze.

cant say im that happy with my squad so far, struggling to bring players in, still need at least 1 defender 1 midfielder and 1 atacking midfielder/winger of at least 90/91 rating.

still looking to exchange de rossi but ideally want 2 players for him in the positions mentioned

i dunno whats going on but i can't even pull up the soccer manager homepage and haven't been able to since first thing this morning so can't even check to see if any of my transfer bids have been accepted, intially thought the the site was down but now i haven't got a clue, pretty frustrating to say the least especially as i can get into anything esle ala internet operating as normal just soccermanager won't show up :confused: