World Championship 20000?

Guest Daniyal

Re: World Championship 20000?

i dunno whats going on but i can't even pull up the soccer manager homepage and haven't been able to since first thing this morning so can't even check to see if any of my transfer bids have been accepted' date=' intially thought the the site was down but now i haven't got a clue, pretty frustrating to say the least especially as i can get into anything esle ala internet operating as normal just soccermanager won't show up :confused:[/font']

Strange. It is fine for me.

erm really I can't help you. Have you tried a different browser?

Strange. It is fine for me.

erm really I can't help you. Have you tried a different browser?

nah its puzzling me as everything is working as usual ala not having any other issues with any other sites' date=' i mean i can even get into the forums, but its just everytime i put soccer manager into google it brings up the usual staggered options i press on to log in option as i always do and it then just doesn't move forward and the bar just stays on a constant "connecting" icon without actually moving onto the homepage

normal browser i use is firefox but even tried internet explorer and google chrome frankly i haven't got a clue whats happening i mean its not like im in a crazy location or anything im where i usually am when i use the site

[/font']

Each to their own' date=' but this is a little crazy IMO. You must love Gotze.[/quote']

Not really, it's more not being totally convinced about Benzema. Can't see him as a guaranteed starter at Madrid even though he's been playing lately. Not that long since he was mainly benched for Higuain. Only playing 1 striker and I've already got Higuain and Ronaldo who I prefer to Benzema (being ex-Lyon doesn't help either). Both Benzema or Gotze will be starting off on the bench for me, so would rather have a potential replacement for Kaka than another striker. Originally offered Di Maria, would rather keep him than Benzema

Not really' date=' it's more not being totally convinced about Benzema. Can't see him as a guaranteed starter at Madrid even though he's been playing lately. Not that long since he was mainly benched for Higuain. Only playing 1 striker and I've already got Higuain and Ronaldo who I prefer to [b']Benzema (being ex-Lyon doesn't help either)[/b]. Both Benzema or Gotze will be starting off on the bench for me, so would rather have a potential replacement for Kaka than another striker. Originally offered Di Maria, would rather keep him than Benzema

Now it makes perfect sense! :D

But sure, it's basically down to the fact that you rate Higuain higher than Benzema. Only time will tell how that works out. Good luck.

PS. I'd love to have Gotze. :o

Barcelona have made an offer to Real Madrid to swap Javier MASCHERANO and Rodríguez PEDRO for Cristiano RONALDO

" Barcelona: I cant really offer more, my chairman valued this offer around 75 mil, and the max is 80

I really think i offered the max i can here and i think its a fair deal for both."

Lying about chairman's values to make horrible deals seem the best you can do is a new one. Your offer's worth 60m, now claiming your maximum is 75m (my counter-offer says 85m, don't know how accurate that is). If I could offer 101m in part exchange for Messi, would there really be a gap of 25m down to Ronaldo?

Maybe if you were offering Gotze :rolleyes:

Lying about chairman's values to make horrible deals seem the best you can do is a new one. Your offer's worth 60m' date=' now claiming your maximum is 75m (my counter-offer says 85m, don't know how accurate that is). If I could offer 101m in part exchange for Messi, would there really be a gap of 25m down to Ronaldo?

Maybe if you were offering Gotze :rolleyes:[/quote']

Pedro + Mascherano for your CR7 ??? Horrible offer tbh :D

Pedro + Mascherano for your CR7 ??? Horrible offer tbh :D

We got as far as Villa and Pedro being fantastic for any team except his seemingly just because they have a contract for Barcelona.

Tried a cheeky Kaka and Higuain for Messi if we were in the market for terrible deals, but they don't compare to Villa and Pedro.

couple more players signed for psg

Konstantin RAUSCH has completed his move to Paris Saint-Germain from Hanover in a swap deal for Siaka TIENE and Pegúy LUYINDULA

Stefan RADU has completed his move to Paris Saint-Germain from Lazio for 2,000,000 plus Milan BISEVAC and Granddi NGOYI

Romain AMALFITANO has completed his move to Paris Saint-Germain from Stade de Reims for 819,000 plus Ronan LE CROM . All other offers were turned down.

We got as far as Villa and Pedro being fantastic for any team except his seemingly just because they have a contract for Barcelona.

Tried a cheeky Kaka and Higuain for Messi if we were in the market for terrible deals' date=' but they don't compare to Villa and Pedro.[/quote']

You forgot some part of the exchange I think

First. the max i can offer was 75, I think i copyed that to you in the chat 4 time, anyway,....the vila offer was at 70. 85 is if im offering only money...and again here you made an error since its 83

secondly , you forgot that all offer you made me for cr7 was so high then my chairman was not allowing them by 7 mil +

Thridly , im not new here, here since january 2008. You can see me in the history of Bordeau - WC 826 as Olivier the Best Manager, was here when the site was shutting down during match hour. I just dont played SM during 1 -1.5 years and was not remembering my old email

Fourthly you forgot to talk about Higuain + Diarra for Xavi yesterday. Nice offer also....

Fifhtly, I was not that wrng when saying Villa and Pedro together worth almost all playeron SM....can you find me some who are not playing for barca and without ronaldo ?

Sixthly... dont really understand why youre tyinf to get some friend help here if youre right since we was talking in the chat ???

Sevently.....Thiago value on the market at 11.8 is what he really worth.....you forgot this one too in your try to get some ***** attention

This are fact

You forgot some part of the exchange I think

First. the max i can offer was 75' date=' I think im copy that to you in the chat 4 time, anyway,....the vila offer was at 70. 85 is if im offering only money...and again here you made an error since its 83

secondly , you forgot that all offer you made me for cr7 was so high then my chairman was not allowing them by 7 mil +

Thridly , im not new here, here since january 2008. You can see me in the history of Bordeau - WC 826 as Olivier the Best Manager, was here when the site was shutting down during match hour.

Fourthly you forgot to talk about Higuain + Diarra for Xavi yesterday. Nice offer also....

Fifhtly, I was not that wrng when saying Villa and Pedro worth almost all playeron SM....can you find me some who are not playing for barca and without ronaldo ?

Sixthly... dont really understand why youre tyinf to get some friend help here if youre right since we was talking in the chat ???

Sevently.....Thiago value on the market at 11.8 is what he really worth.....you forgot this one too in your try to get some ***** attention [/quote']

Far too many numbers. I don't get your first point. You told me you couldn't offer much more than what you were initially offering, which was clearly a lie. Didn't help when you initially said you wouldn't put the offer back in so I could check it.

You asked for fair deals, and I did give Iniesta + Thiago; Fabregas/Pique + Sanchez as examples. The only one of them I would've actually considered was Iniesta & Thiago, which is well inside the chairman's value.

I don't get how the length you've been here is relevant. Does that mean you've been sending terrible deals to everyone for over 4 years?

You asked for two 93s for Xavi, I think specifically you said you were interested in 2 of Benzema, Higuain, Alonso, Ozil, Di Maria, Ramos or Pepe. I think you got to Alonso & Di Maria. I told you then you were asking too much and I wouldn't be making any offers, so I'm not quite sure where you've got that from, especially as I wouldn'tve been trying to get rid of Higuain for a CM as I'd decided I would be selling Benzema for Gotze at that time.

I don't understand your 5th point. Villa and Pedro may be worth almost every player on SM, but whether anyone would actually want them for every player on SM is another point, never mind the best player available not at your club. They're not exactly key for the Barcelona side.

Finally, you seemed to make a big deal the other day of Lille sending you a counter offer of Mascherano for Mavuba. Agreed unrealistic, but you were offering a player who's future in professional football is in doubt for Lille's best CM, and it's not like they have great depth there either. If you're going to take public offense for that, it's probably best that you don't offer similarily unrealistic deals yourself at the other end of the scale. You might say "la pelle se moque du fourgon".

Yes, players have a market value. Congratulations.

Ha - the deal involving RIBERY has been rejected, Bayern do not want to sell the player.....so why is he on the transfer list???

Anyway, lots of top players available at VILLARREAL. Not looking for the earth (unless you're offering it)...some of these players will be getting moves to top clubs this summer, so get in now whilst they are still available. Will consider cash for some players

Villareal.png

EVERYONE AT VILLARREAL IS AVAILABLE FOR TRANSFER. PM OR MAKE A BID ;)

welcome bud:D

plus in psg related news signed two 18yr forwards

The offer for Michy BATSHUAYI of Standard Liège from Paris Saint-Germain has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Michael GREGORITSCH of Hoffenheim from Paris Saint-Germain has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Hi there I have some good player to send out on loan. I keep the right to recall them anytime in the case I get some injury and / or suspension.

Def: Insua 88, Henrique 88

Mid: Rolfes 91, Keita 91, Vargas 90, Cuenca 86

Fwd: Klose 91, Tello 85

Also, If you take 1 of my 90s on loan, im asking to you to also take Tello OR Cuenca and to not make them play aginst me if we face each other

I can loan all of them. 1st to ask, 1st to receive

BOL

Hi there I have some good player to send out on loan. I keep the right to recall them anytime in the case I get some injury and / or suspension.

Def: Insua 88' date=' Henrique 88

Also, If you take 1 of my 90s on loan, im asking to you to also take Tello OR Cuenca

BOL[/quote']

Any chance of KLOSE or ROLFES coming to VILLARREAL? They will play in the first team

Def: Insua 88' date=' Henrique 88

Also, If you take 1 of my 90s on loan, im asking to you to also take Tello OR Cuenca and to not make them play aginst me if we face each other

I can loan all of them. 1st to ask, 1st to receive

BOL[/quote']

Rolfes, Klose, Tello to Roma

Keita, Cuenca to Napoli

Vargas, Insua, Henrique still can go