World Championship 20000?

Guest Daniyal

Re: World Championship 20000?

Is there only me who find the Llorente deal a lil bit bad for athletic club

I meanL they game their stop striker (Llorente) for Osvaldo 89-26 and Borini 86-21

I rate Borini higher then Llorente so for me its a good deal.

So who/what was the cheating going on?

if you mean in reference to kev's post it wasn't anything new' date=' basically he'd found out what most of us already knew but cuz he isn't in the gameworld i don't think he was aware of that, kinda like turning up late at the party

[/font']

if you mean in reference to kev's post it wasn't anything new' date=' basically he'd found out what most of us already knew but cuz he isn't in the gameworld i don't think he was aware of that, kinda like turning up late at the party

[/font']

To be honest I missed it too :o What was it all about?

To be honest I missed it too :o What was it all about?

in a nut shell

we had someone join who took more than 1 club over' date=' but the only problem was this person had done it before and everyone spotted them a mile off, loads of tickets etc got sent in, many accounts deleted,

unfortunately said person did keep on switching over accounts just before sm deleted the current one thus moving the account back over to a new fake account however the clubs in question so far haven't been logged in to now for a good few days

probably due to him not being able to use the advantages of having more than 1 club clubs i'm talking about are atletico madrid & tottenham

all in all due to the amount of active gameworld members they stopped someone who tried to ruin the gameworld and no actual "cheating" that could damage the world long term took place the only issue is now waiting til either it hits the 30 days auto kickout from the club or they save a little face and just log in to quit

[/font']

in a nut shell

we had someone join who took more than 1 club over' date=' but the only problem was this person had done it before and everyone spotted them a mile off, loads of tickets etc got sent in, many accounts deleted,

unfortunately said person did keep on switching over accounts just before sm deleted the current one thus moving the account back over to a new fake account however the clubs in question so far haven't been logged in to now for a good few days

probably due to him not being able to use the advantages of having more than 1 club clubs i'm talking about are atletico madrid & tottenham

all in all due to the amount of active gameworld members they stopped someone who tried to ruin the gameworld and no actual "cheating" that could damage the world long term took place the only issue is now waiting til either it hits the 30 days auto kickout from the club or they save a little face and just log in to quit

[/font']

Ah thanks for clearing that up - glad you guys spotted it :)

An other hard win for Barcelona 2-1 over Malaga CF in CL first game. All Barcelona starter was on the bench except Messi, Iniesta and Villa. good performance by the substitute playmakker Mascherano and the newcomer Hatem Benarfa who both score goals. now 2/2 for barca.

Is it just me or does anyone else find it annoying when someone transfer lists a player and then sends you a rejection saying "I do not want to sell the player" - so why transfer list him them? Ha, ah well, no worries!

Still looking to do deals at VILLARREAL - bit dumb founded that no one is interested in the likes at MUSACCHIO - 89 rated, 21 years old. He and lots of other quality players are available for P/Ex. Not looking for the earth, just a fair deal for all concerned....also quality players like GONZALO 89, CB and CANI 89, WING, can go for CASH!