World Championship 20000?

Guest Daniyal

Re: World Championship 20000?

New Dortmund manager not selling anyway.

Hope too do well was these or Lyon and chose this side.

damn it' date=' was watching these for a few days see if they came open and low and behold pop up the one night i can't get on, ahwell just stick it with psg, although dortmund have got a tasty looking squad, goodluck with 'em hammer and welcome to the setup:D[/font']

Got a 3-1 win over the only un managed team (I think) Lyon star man Lewandowski got two of the goals too open his campain up after three games.

The over goal came from Barrios who is on a season loan nice all the same a 90 who will drop but well worth having for the season.

Has anyone got a 89+ for 10M let me know.

MILAN.jpg

Milan draw at the Etihad

The winning run is over

Stephen Partington (Noisy 2k8 Forum) earned a draw with Milan against Manchester City.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Milan and Manchester City in their Division 1 fixture.

Ibrahimovic scored the only goal for Milan and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

After their result against Manchester City, Milan are now unbeaten in 6 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Munian failed to score for the 1st time since moving from Bilbao lol. :rolleyes:

Have BARCELONA on offer.....tough call as I'm really enjoying VILLARREAL - still top despite losing to PSG last time out......hmmm....what to do?

Really suprised the manager quit as he was probably the most active guy on this thread :(

You're lucky mate. If I were you, I'd accepted it right away :D

Have BARCELONA on offer.....tough call as I'm really enjoying VILLARREAL - still top despite losing to PSG last time out......hmmm....what to do?

Really suprised the manager quit as he was probably the most active guy on this thread :(

yep quite interesting that porto also quit at basically the exact same time:rolleyes:' date=' goodluck with the barca job though

also for anyone esle looking to join theres 3 or possibly 4 clubs that could be becoming free in the next day or so, so just keep checking the gameworld page or this thread(i'll post if someone free) if your up joining [/font']

yep quite interesting that porto also quit at basically the exact same time:rolleyes:' date=' [b']goodluck with the barca job though [/b]

also for anyone esle looking to join theres 3 or possibly 4 clubs that could be becoming free in the next day or so, so just keep checking the gameworld page or this thread(i'll post if someone free) if your up joining

Thanks mate - couldn't resist! My only complaint is that the previous guy swapped/traded pretty much the entire Barca B team, either for cash or golden oldies like VARGAS and KLOSE :o

I will honour all players currently on loan to managed clubs, but when their bans are up most of the players the last guy brought in will be available for sale

Thanks mate - couldn't resist! My only complaint is that the previous guy swapped/traded pretty much the entire Barca B team' date=' either for cash or golden oldies like VARGAS and KLOSE :o

I will honour all players currently on loan to managed clubs, but when their bans are up most of the players the last guy brought in will be available for sale[/quote']

yeah i think most would take the barca job realistically when offered:D

did also notice that but most did go external so shouldn't be too much of problem, unless you get competition for there signatures:eek:

Barca and Porto manager musta being cheating

well maybe' date=' maybe not but no real damage was done as to say overall to the gameworld

and with a few teams coming up shortly either to go vacant or be taken by current managers ala the tottenham/atletico madrid/santos job's where the teams are completely untouched transfer wise

and some of the less desirable teams like fenerbahce/estudiantes/sao paulo i think with a bit of fresh blood added this gameworlds gonna have a lot of leg's in it

also porto/villareal(manager moved to barca)/psv(manager moved to lyon) are actually on offer at the moment so plenty of change coming up very shortly in this gameworld so it can only be a plus as far as i'm concerned

[/font']