World Championship 20000?

Guest Daniyal

Re: World Championship 20000?

Very weird. The cheater (klejbi inter) is back again this time with Celtic :eek:

Still don't know why he left Porto that day :rolleyes:

yep and quit again a few hours later' date='

any who tonights world champ cup round 2 result(threw a few first reserves into this one)

[/font']

Dan James steered Paris Saint-Germain to victory against Liverpool.

Paris Saint-Germain outclassed Liverpool and beat them 4 - 1 in their World Championship Cup Round 2 fixture.

Chantome scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Nene and Cerci were also amongst the goalscorers.

Neymar deal looked ropey to me went to complain but someone beat me to it.

yeah that was me:D' date=' tickted it yesterday around 8pm(before it had been completed), manager only just took over and sells top talent for two bencher's also the fact that liverpool were involved set the alarm bells off hopefully it gets reversed because its pretty blatant its the same guy [/font']

yeah that was me:D' date=' tickted it yesterday around 8pm(before it had been completed), manager only just took over and sells top talent for two bencher's also the fact that liverpool were involved set the alarm bells off hopefully it gets reversed because its pretty blatant its the same guy [/font']

Liverpool being involved is the only suspicious thing for me personally.

Assuming they're not the same person, can see why the Santos manager accepted it. Good, young left backs are hard to find, and Carroll has shown that he can be very dangerous given the right support. There are a lot worse players the Liverpool manager could've offered if they were cheating.

well maybe so, but when you look at player value and who was at the disposal of the liverpool manager i'd say it was probably the cheapest two he could of offered considering the value of neymar at santos, but that is all up to personal opinion i suppose

i mean by some miracle if it isn't the same person then fair doo's i mean i've definetley seen worse deals(well what i'd consider worse) done between actual managers

but its been logged and if it is dodgy it'll get reversed, just too many "coincidences" for my liking regarding the deal

this is beyond a joke now' date=' the amount of sound transfers i've seen sm reverse and when someones obviously tampering with the transfer system, you get an automated response saying nothing is wrong, same manager has just fleeced santos of ganso now [/font']

Liverpool again :rolleyes:

This transfer deal has already been reported.

I actually could accept the Neymar deal, but this one takes the biscuit!

I actually could accept the Neymar deal' date=' but this one takes the biscuit![/quote']

Agreed.

Anyone reported it yet? I'm sure there's something about a manager selling their best players in the "report deals" box. I've always had more success in reporting deals when telling them which one of the points it's challenging, and then showing them why.

I hope this doesnt lead to the downfall of wc 20000 for you guys..

So what was the neymar deal ' date=' guys?[/quote']

I'm not in this set up but I'm just looking at all the pages of the cheaters bit

But all i know it's Andy Carroll and a young LB in which it could be Jack Robinson.

yep its even more ridiculous that "sm"/auto whatever you want to call it is letting it slide

i mean of course you expect there to be peeps willing to cheat thats a given

but when overwhelming evidence is put forward time and time again(not just talking about these two recent transfers but all the baff that went on with liverpool at the start of the gameworld) that nothing is done about it.

really does look like standard gameworlds are just a no go anymore because of the lack of decent policing from sm

shame really

yep its even more ridiculous that "sm"/auto whatever you want to call it is letting it slide

i mean of course you expect there to be peeps willing to cheat thats a given

but when overwhelming evidence is put forward time and time again(not just talking about these two recent transfers but all the baff that went on with liverpool at the start of the gameworld) that nothing is done about it.

There wasn't much evidence for SM's automated system to find aside from IP addresses' date=' and they're easy enough to get round. Took at look at some of the other GWs the Santos manager has been in and he's never been in the same GW as the Liverpool manager, not done any dubious deals (if any deals at all). Wouldn't put too much blame on the system for not picking up anything for the Neymar deal.

Looking at both the deals between Santos and Liverpool, hope it picks something up on the Ganso deal. Should have a pretty good case just by pointing out that Santos have probably sold their two star players to the same club for around CV. Know SM have picked up on things like that in the past.

really does look like standard gameworlds are just a no go anymore because of the lack of decent policing from sm

shame really

So, anyone for a custom WC? ;)

tonight's match report

Dan James steered Paris Saint-Germain to victory against PSV.

Paris Saint-Germain outclassed PSV and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Yilmaz scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hoarau was also on the scoresheet for his side.

well to be honest like many things if common sense is applied this would/should of been sorted but like many instances common sense is usually the last thing to be used

so yeah if the ganso deal still goes through i'm off from this gameworld because its just ridiculous how easy it is too mess this game up and it's no skin off my nose really just wanted to try and keep a standard w.c going as there isn't one at the moment, but you probably are right rlobb the only way to play one of these fairly now is too go custom to keep the rejects out

Well now it looks like it's Milan and Athletic Club...two very one-sided deals gone through, which see MILAN get De Marcos, Susaeta, Iraola, Herrera and 10mil and ATHLETIC get SILVA and ROBINHO!

Could just be that the new Milan manager is a fool.....but either way this is why standard game worlds are dying - there are so many that they are all half-empty, and those that get full and popular seems to attract idiots who want to get an advantage by cheating. And even when no cheating has happened, clearly the standard of some of the managers is low.

I'll stick it a bit longer but not really sure how long this one will last :(