Sign in to follow this  
Guest Daniyal

World Championship 20000?

Re: World Championship 20000?

Well now it looks like it's Milan and Athletic Club...two very one-sided deals gone through' date=' which see MILAN get De Marcos, Susaeta, Iraola, Herrera and 10mil and ATHLETIC get SILVA and ROBINHO!

Could just be that the new Milan manager is a fool.....but either way this is why standard game worlds are dying - there are so many that they are all half-empty, and those that get full and popular seems to attract idiots who want to get an advantage by cheating. And even when no cheating has happened, clearly the standard of some of the managers is low.

I'll stick it a bit longer but not really sure how long this one will last :([/quote']

such a shame to see my Milan fall into the hands of cheats :(

Re: World Championship 20000?

Well now it looks like it's Milan and Athletic Club...two very one-sided deals gone through' date=' which see MILAN get De Marcos, Susaeta, Iraola, Herrera and 10mil and ATHLETIC get SILVA and ROBINHO!

Could just be that the new Milan manager is a fool.....but either way this is why standard game worlds are dying - there are so many that they are all half-empty, and those that get full and popular seems to attract idiots who want to get an advantage by cheating. And even when no cheating has happened, clearly the standard of some of the managers is low.

I'll stick it a bit longer but not really sure how long this one will last :([/quote']

then been reversed by the look of it.