Chambo

Mike_SM

Dmoore

LegendaryLemon

Mahya

noisy2k8

losc3012

hog01010

Ok guys so it's seem we have a fair amout interested, but we do need some more, I'm hoping to get Rangers or something.

Guest Daniyal

Re: World Championship 20000?

Guys I will no longer be active on forums..

If someone wants to create a new thread, please go ahead.

also folks just for any who haven't been keeping a relative close eye on how often these game worlds are popping up, roughly speaking a new one is going live every 15mins & 45mins past the hour(eg 06:15 & 06:45) so taking that into account

sometime tommorrow possibly when it should be around although could be earlier/later not been watching it enough for exacts:p

how will we know when the gameworld will actually start? since its 1st come 1st serve

well it'll start im guessing shortly after it pops up on the gameworld list like any other standard gameworld does

if your asking for a timeframe of when this will happen then i don't really know your guess is as good as mine but i'd say it'll be some time today

22 to go...

Is anyone going to buy it? Thus turning it into 80 teams' date=' or are we going to stick to 40?

Oh I'm in :)

13 to go[/quote']

you know what its funny i was just going to mention about that myself, but yeah let's hope no one buys it and turns it into an 80 team league because it would be a shame if that happened again with a forum world champ:D

you know what its funny i was just going to mention about that myself' date=' but yeah let's hope no one buys it and turns it into an 80 team league because it would be a shame if that happened again with a forum world champ:D[/font']

IDM myself. How are world champs being created btw? Are they going by their intended schedule? I.E if it says it opens at 1800 does it actually open at 1800?

IDM myself. How are world champs being created btw? Are they going by their intended schedule? I.E if it says it opens at 1800 does it actually open at 1800?

Basically if you want a good team you would have to pre-order it I think. They seem to be made a few an hour and then open sporadically.

BUT YEAH, KEEP IT AT 40 :)

nah there popping up at roughly every 15mins and 45mins past the hour although sometimes there seems to be an extra one squeezed in here or there but on average 1's going up every half hour