Sign in to follow this  
Guest Daniyal

World Championship 20000?

Re: World Championship 20000?

It's not' date=' King Kong.[/color']

I 'll pre-order my club in this one.

on the 40 club, how many will be pre-ordererd during the 30 min where pôeple will have to.

In a normal GW. we're talking about barca + real madrid and 1-2 other club if we're lucky never more then 5 in the best case.

I guess here all the the first div + the best club in secdon will be pre-ordered

maybe im wrong , whats your opinion

I 'll pre-order my club in this one.

on the 40 club' date=' how many will be pre-ordererd during the 30 min where pôeple will have to.

In a normal GW. we're talking about barca + real madrid and 1-2 other club if we're lucky never more then 5 in the best case.

I guess here all the the first div + the best club in secdon will be pre-ordered

maybe im wrong , whats your opinion[/quote']

Not that many. Not much interest here. We'll prob get it close to full. But barely anyone is reserving from the looks of it

Not that many. Not much interest here. We'll prob get it close to full. But barely anyone is reserving from the looks of it

what's mean : reserving from the looks of it ?

sry im not good in english

Probably not gonna be online as ill be in school xD. Good Luck to all you' date=' I dont think ill be aprticipating :o[/quote']

maybe so but still give it a look as i doubt we'll hit full 40 straight away prolly mid to high 20's with the rest dribbling in later on, so yuo could still pick up a team

how long does it take for the game world to become active and we can actually pick a team?

not long' date=' til the next gameworld pops up normally which at the moment is about half an hour although thats the longest its taking at the moment,

however if people do start reserving teams then it could be sooner

all depends

only 2 to go now...