World Championship 20000?

Guest Daniyal

Re: World Championship 20000?

Already a manager with two teams

Liverpool-fation interesti

A Madrid- fation inter

Dont think ill bother with this' date='you can see where its going already,unbelievable:eek:

Possibly Paris St germain as well.[/quote']

*** you are managing two teams in the same GW!!

Already a manager with two teams

Liverpool-fation interesti

A Madrid- fation inter

Dont think ill bother with this' date='you can see where its going already,unbelievable:eek:

Possibly Porto as well.[/quote']

I have confronted him and they are brothers, they are under SMFA investigation anyway so it wouldn't take long to find out for certain. Not a reason to not join hog. Might aswell give it a crack :)

tottenham manager probly too

think this guy have liverpool' date=' atl.madrid and tottenham

those 3 asked me for sanchez using the same sentence formulatio like:

giv me sanchz plzz[/quote']

Exactly mate he was defending Liverpool and Madrid and he pipes up and says he is Spurs,i wasnt even talking about Spurs:eek:

Sorry Will cant be bothered with the hassle:)

well i gone and picked up psg not my first choice mind

got a fair few peeps through the doors early on

also reading the last few posts on this thread

if there is someone stupid enough to take over two teams or however many and try and work it to there advantage then there pretty stupid, that might run well in empty leagues where others aren't keeping an eye out for anything untowards going on

setups like this it don't run and all there doing is wasting there own time

might aswell just drop it and go straight up with one club and see how they fare

instead of getting booted before they can prove if there actually any good at this game

I have confronted him and they are brothers' date=' they are under SMFA investigation anyway so it wouldn't take long to find out for certain. Not a reason to not join hog. Might aswell give it a crack :)[/quote']

i agree with Will here, why let a good potential go for a couple of cheats

no one deal with them and they will get bored and go.

well i gone and picked up psg not my first choice mind

got a fair few peeps through the doors early on

also reading the last few posts on this thread

if there is someone stupid enough to take over two teams or however many and try and work it to there advantage then there pretty stupid' date=' that might run well in empty leagues where others aren't keeping an eye out for anything untowards going on

setups like this it don't run and all there doing is wasting there own time

might aswell just drop it and go straight up with one club and see how they fare

instead of getting booted before they can prove if there actually any good at this game

[/font']

Spot on there Dan,

They will be foolish to deal between the clubs.

tottenham manager probly too

think this guy have liverpool' date=' atl.madrid and tottenham

those 3 asked me for sanchez using the same sentence formulatio like:

giv me sanchz plzz[/quote']

I don't know if Tottenham's involved, instead of Ozil/Di Maria/Benzema/Higuain that Liverpool & Atletico have asked for in the same format above, he asked for Varane and actually tried negotiating. It doesn't fit the Liverpool/Atletico style.

Anyway, haven't heard from the Liverpool manager since I said he'd have a better chance of signing Benzema or Higuain if he offered Falcao. I'm hoping to get that message in my inbox soon.

Real Madrid, btw. Got a few players on the transfer list if anyone's interested.

Actually, the Porto manager is talking to me about Ozil. Do I ask for Falcao? ;)

i agree with Will here' date=' why let a good potential go for a couple of cheats

no one deal with them and they will get bored and go.[/quote']

I'm teasing him atm, he is now just swearing at me lol. I think he will quit soon enough as long as we get all the slots free. Then Hog and Infernito can join :P

I don't know if Tottenham's involved' date=' instead of Ozil/Di Maria/Benzema/Higuain that Liverpool & Atletico have asked for in the same format above, he asked for Varane and actually tried negotiating. It doesn't fit the Liverpool/Atletico style.

Anyway, haven't heard from the Liverpool manager since I said he'd have a better chance of signing Benzema or Higuain if he offered Falcao. I'm hoping to get that message in my inbox soon.

Real Madrid, btw. Got a few players on the transfer list if anyone's interested.

Actually, the Porto manager is talking to me about Ozil. Do I ask for Falcao? ;)[/quote']

one has gone already,just need the other two to follow suit.

Atletico is free guys