World Championship 20000?

Guest Daniyal

Re: World Championship 20000?

its the same guy who's took back over atletico' date=' pretty pathetic really i mean has he never heard of an i.p address, i mean oh no a diffferent name really, must'nt be him anymore should atleast of remembered to change his profile pic:rolleyes:[/font']

It does mean we can report him to SMFA again though ;)

The mind games worked ;)

Oh and Porto is someone different so don't worry' date=' I think :)[/quote']

How sure that Porto is someone different? According to him, "Atl├ętico Madrid team is managed by a friend of mine". It's not much to change the brothers excuse to friends.

well you know what he's like he's prolly got a spare few hours til his mom sends him to bed, so he'll blow hot air for a little while then quit and scurry back to whatever hole he's crawled out of, and go back to taking 5 teams in empty gameworlds thing is what he don't realise is by doing this he's actually keeping more interest in the gameworld to a ccertain degree so no ones gonna disappear this time

After a long conversation with Napoli i think he now understands the difference between unamanaged world clubs and external clubs.

Kept it off newspaper to not clog up newsfeed.

nah bud he definetley knows the difference its the translation thats confusing everyone unmanaged/external is showing up the same thing when he translates from bosnian

so when we was saying unmanaged its the same as saying external

and vice a versa' date=' alen definetley knows not to buy from the teams in the league but what was confusing him was he thought we was telling him not to buy from anyone but managed teams thats all

[/font']

so alreay nearly full 35/40 minus 1 or two cheats say 33/32-40 minimum

also just wondering anyone spoke to the barca and lille manager yet?

im the barca manager,

some poeple have talk to me, made 2 transfer, (2 minor sell)

will not make big deal right now