World Championship 20000?

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 20000? you can add my name to the list actually made a thread for this number a day or so ago but realised i'd misread what number we were already at and thought bringing up

Re: World Championship 20000? Ban people from reserving teams.

Re: World Championship 20000?

im the barca manager' date='

some poeple have talk to me, made 2 transfer, (2 minor sell)

will not make big deal right now[/quote']

ahh ok see i sent you a chat mail thingy yesterday but got no response(left it open for ages, but no biggie)

yep good to see it holding the 40/40 logo, hopefully it won't lose

as for psg threw a few bids out myself nothing major and going in for only 4-5 players tops

and yeah was considering m'vila til i saw the offers list as long as my arm:eek:

any who's goodluck to everyone who's joined and lets try and make this a highly competitive gameworld

Re: Respuesta: World Championship 20000?

I recommend not doing business with the manager of Barcelona' date=' ​​as it puts players and portable, requires great deals and once accepted the gate saying it will not sell the player. He's a liar.[/quote']

Of course I'm

I cancelled a 1.2 mil accepted bid on Jean-Marie Dongou 75-17 since i realized that this young player have big potential and should get a decent rise in the next rating change. 3 more manager offered me to almost double the offer and said me that i was making a very bad move by selling this guy. All of this within 3 hours.

Your just frustrated cozz you dont have *steal* me a good talent. your comment here and on the chat just show me that your re an upset baby, and it proof that the deal was UNFAIR.

So, yess i know this is a bad thing to cancel an accceted tranfer. I usually let deal go same if i feel im a lil bit loosing. But in this case, i had the feeling that the difference between what i was getting, and what i COULD get for this this player was to big for let it go. So i can understand all amanger who will put me on their balck list same if i think this is ABSOLUTLY not what im deserving.

I apologize for my bad english

SM_Captain

Re: Respuesta: World Championship 20000?

Of course I'm

I cancelled a 1.2 mil accepted bid on Jean-Marie Dongou 75-17 since i realized that this young player have big potential and should get a decent rise in the next rating change. 3 more manager offered me to almost double the offer and said me that i was making a very bad move by selling this guy. All of this within 3 hours.

Your just frustrated cozz you dont have *steal* me a good talent. your comment here and on the chat just show me that your re an upset baby' date=' and it proof that the deal was UNFAIR.

So, yess i know this is a bad thing to cancel an accceted tranfer. I usually let deal go same if i feel im a lil bit loosing. But in this case, i had the feeling that the difference between what i was getting, and what i COULD get for this this player was to big for let it go. So i can understand all amanger who will put me on their balck list same if i think this is ABSOLUTLY not what im deserving.

SM_Captain[/quote']

I honestly think this manager won't last :P

Let me know when there is an opening :)

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: World Championship 20000?

Of course I'm

Your just frustrated cozz you dont have *steal* me a good talent. your comment here and on the chat just show me that your re an upset baby' date=' and it proof that the deal was UNFAIR.

SM_Captain[/quote']

then you should learn before you negotiate and accept a transfer friend. luck.

didnt get my 1st choice so decided to give roma a go. would consider letting de rossi go for a good exchange, would take a big offer though

just a heads up, i aologise to the few people who have tried to contact me via chat. for some reason the chat box will not open on my laptop so cannot reply while on there

anyway, good luck all :)

good deal for both clubs that one

Yeah, it's a good one for both of us. Khedira & Sahin would fit into most teams so as much as I would've wanted to keep at least one of them, replacing Carvalho is a bigger priority.

It does mean that either Benzema or Higuain can go for a CM now. Would prefer it to be Higuain, but would consider Benzema for a very good offer.

Yeah' date=' it's a good one for both of us. Khedira & Sahin would fit into most teams so as much as I would've wanted to keep at least one of them, replacing Carvalho is a bigger priority.

It does mean that either Benzema or Higuain can go for a CM now. Would prefer it to be Higuain, but would consider Benzema for a very good offer.[/quote']

Benze for Gotze? :D