Reality Check

barnabyd

Re: Reality Check

Ahhhhhhhhhh didn't change the team from yesterday lool!

The only good thing is that I loaned out Sahin and Sneijder got drafted in automatically and got me the winning goal against Juventus! :D

On the plus side, my second team got a run out, Likes of Pato Schurrle and Yarmolenko so a win all round :P

up to third in the table ;)

Lost 2-0 to Zenit, and picked up another 2 injuries. Good thing that I've offloaded Neymar to Maoam, I would've dropped him next game as he can't pi$$ing shoot!

Maoam will tell you all about the monster deal later, fair for both sides in my opinion. I need better players, ratings wise, and he gets a great talent. All part of the rebuilding of this club.

Shanghai grabbed a point in Ukraine, as they drew 2-2 with Shakhtar! Hubschman scored twice for them, while Drogba and Odemwingie scored our goals. Good game Adam, mate :)

TOP OF THE LEAGUE! :D

After their result against Shakhtar, Shanghai Shenhua are now unbeaten in 6 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

I love this side, and I'll be enjoying it even more once that 'legend' I mentioned earlier joins. There is some sad news from the game though, because Fritz has been injured and will be out for a week, and Kaka will miss the next three games through suspension :( We'll just have to battle on.

Tottenham won 1-2 at Chelsea.

Ryan Shawcross © and Tom Huddlestone got our goals' date=' Vidal got the goal for Chelsea.

Shawcross also got MOTM with a match rating of 9 ! :)

Good win tonight, Move up to 4th in the table.[/center']

Someone's punching above their weight :rolleyes:;):P

Guest drseanfitz

ean fitzpatrick steered FC Basel to victory against Celtic.

FC Basel beat Celtic 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Barnetta scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Xhaka was also on the scoresheet for his side.

first points of the season.

in other news am looking for a marque signing - can spend up to 19mil if anyone can help

Alex Woods steered Borussia Mönchengladbach to victory against Anzhi.

Borussia Mönchengladbach beat Anzhi 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Kiessling scored the winner for Borussia Mönchengladbach and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

COME ONNNNNN. Kiessling being a top lad for me.

Vilhena, Rolin, Pilar and Diakite are all for sale.

Quick question; am I allowed to bring in players on loan that are under 30? I know I can only buy players above the age of 30' date=' but I wasn't sure on loaning them. I've loaned Sissoko from Real Madrid, am I allowed to keep him?[/quote']

Players loaned in don't have to apply to any rule.

If you do something, do it good! And that's exactly what Athletic Club have been doing when winning matches. After a 4-1 and 5-0, Athletic once again destroyed the siege at San Mamés, this time it was Udinese who got slaughtered 6-2 which means we won 3 out of 3 home matches and got a brilliant +12 goal difference (GF: 15, GA: 3). Now lets hope our away results get a bit better and we'll be able to fight for the top spots this season. Susaeta and Rodrigo both scored twice while Muniain and Herrera were also on the score sheet :D

Offered Rolin out for £3m to a few teams' date=' nobody took it up and now he got a +9 yesterday and is now worth more than £3m. He is still for sale, if people want him, bid.

Also willing to sell Vilhena.[/quote']

You offered him to me but i could only pay around 2mil.

Riece Monro(RieceM96 on forum) earned a draw with Napoli against Benfica.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Napoli and Benfica in their Division 2 fixture.

Got my first point lol :D Well played John.