Reality Check

barnabyd

Re: Reality Check

*Sigh*

That Liverpool manager is really destroying this setup, hope nobody quits because of his rule breaking. Best thing to do is ignore him and don't even bother dealing with him.

Thank you MaoaM and drseanfitz for his help and everything.

Guest drseanfitz

Isn't the Liverpool manager Will on the forum?

If so I thought he was one of the good "forumers"..

no it's not. he's a nonforumer.

Will is a decent forumer.:D

Lucas got a broken arm due to some disgusting Marseille tactics. Unfortunately this has resulted in a 7 week injury and his return to Porto. We will now be on the look out for another centre midfielder to come in on loan. Anyone willing to help would be gratefully received.

Well since I haven't managed to sell Bommel yet, Michael Bradley is available for loan mate.

"Napoli has rejected the bid because the manager does not want to deal with you because he thinks you're a fraud"

If only that was an option!

Yeah if only lol.Rejected as i do no want to sell to a rival club.

He is quite confident that barnabyd hasn't told him anything.

Neymar will be making his debut tomorrow against Tottenham Hotspur, after impressing in training and settling into the club very quickly.

"I feel at home at Porto. All of the fans have been very friendly and welcoming. Training with my team-mates in the last couple of days has been alot of fun, and I have played with alot of the Brazilians at the club so I am used to the way everyone plays. I have heard the manager supports Arsenal, so I will do my best to score against his rivals".

- Neymars press conference at White Hart Lane.