Reality Check

barnabyd

Re: Reality Check

Interesting game against Anzhi coming up tonight, having registered a 4-0 loss, 1-1 draw and a 5-0 win against the Russians I'm really interested to see how tonight's match will go. By the looks of it they're missing some key players and with both my strikers fit I'm looking forward to it :D

And hopefully Lille or Gladbach, or both, lose :o

Edit/: Wow! Just noticed Man City are performing ridiculously bad (no offense to the manager), ended up last after the first season and now last in the second as well and with 6 points away from being safe they're nowhere near staying up in Division 2 at the moment :eek:

After their result against FC Schalke 04, Ajax are now unbeaten in 8 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Hopefully this means I'll avoid relegation this season :D Anyway, 3:2 win over Schalke, subs decided the match in 89th minute - Drenthe assist and Casnos with a goal B) And of course, Sulejmani did his job with another assist - his 13th in season :eek:

Interesting game against Anzhi coming up tonight' date=' having registered a 4-0 loss, 1-1 draw and a 5-0 win against the Russians I'm really interested to see how tonight's match will go. By the looks of it they're missing some key players and with both my strikers fit I'm looking forward to it :D

And hopefully Lille or Gladbach, or both, lose :o

Edit/: Wow! Just noticed Man City are performing ridiculously bad (no offense to the manager), ended up last after the first season and now last in the second as well and with 6 points away from being safe they're nowhere near staying up in Division 2 at the moment :eek:[/quote']

Former manager did awful in the league. New bloke in now, he's got some work to do that's for sure lol

Hopefully this means I'll avoid relegation this season :D Anyway' date=' 3:2 win over Schalke, subs decided the match in 89th minute - Drenthe assist and Casnos with a goal B) And of course, Sulejmani did his job with another assist - his 13th in season :eek:[/quote']

89th minute sinker is never good, would of been nice to get at least a point. However on the brightside everyone around me lost aswell so no biggie :P

Vorash can go for 10mil btw