Reality Check

barnabyd

Re: Reality Check

Anzhi Fans Turn Up To Thank The Team.

A crowed of just over 15 thousand Anzhi fans waited for the team to arrive back to the Khazar Stadium for the final time this season, as the players got there chance to thank there fans for the season.The players took a lap of honor around the stadium and thanked there fans.

There was autographs being signed and players took pictures with there fans.

article-2222704-15A93AD0000005DC-174_634x422.jpg

Anzhi-Makhachkalas-Aleksandr-Makarov-speaks-on-team-performance-in-the-Russian-Cup-85070.jpg

hi-res-133324458_crop_exact.jpg?w=340&h=253&q=85

Etoo.png

FC Basel

Season Review

FC_Basel-logo-DBFD09F8D1-seeklogo.com.gif

There have been change in times for FC Basel this season. Basel started this shaky season with a defeat in the hands of Malaga. Then after a series of misfortunes and bad result and blow landed on Basel as their manager sean fitzpatrick resigned from the club. At that time Basel were at the bottom of the table with the results looking too hard to come.

On 11th September Indian manager Petr Cech took over the club who's appointment saw some hope and some belief in the players and the fans. Petr Cech started his campaign as a Basel manager with a away draw to Udinese. That was followed by 2 straight losses but manager never lost hope and in a complete turn around Basel finished the season on 7th coming up from the bottom place. Basel were a team to fear as they beat gaints in league like Shanghai, Anzhi, Shakhtar and Zenit.

Manager Stats - Petr Cech

Games Managed - 13

Won - 6

Lost - 4

Draw - 3

Transfer Activity

Transfer In

Transferin.jpg

Transfer Out

Transferout.jpg

Player Profiles

Player of the Season - Isaac Cuenca

51669_1348732807.jpg

Most Goals - Eren Derdiyok (6 Goals)

22586_1346283355.jpg

Overall View

Overall the fans and chairmen are more than happy as they could see their team save the season. But there still lot of scope to improve and still when we look at other clubs ............. we have still lot of work to do to reach their standards.

Alex Woods was unable to prevent a Borussia Mönchengladbach defeat to Athletic Club.

Borussia Mönchengladbach lost to Athletic Club 3 - 0 on penalties after a thrilling 3 - 3 draw in their Play-Off fixture.

Klose scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Schurrle and Pato were also amongst the goalscorers.

Not deserved. Ter Stegen not being reviewed for what feels like forever has cost me again.

Alex Woods was unable to prevent a Borussia Mönchengladbach defeat to Athletic Club.

Borussia Mönchengladbach lost to Athletic Club 3 - 0 on penalties after a thrilling 3 - 3 draw in their Play-Off fixture.

Not deserved. Ter Stegen not being reviewed for what feels like forever has cost me again.

Looking forward to playing against you next season.;)

FC Porto season Review

fcportoe.png

This season was FC Portos first season in Division 1, and before the season started the Portugese side were one of the favorites for relegation. The players started the season brilliantly, And topped the table after six games with 15 points.

hulkcw.jpg

Hulk celebrates being top of the table

A defeat on penalties in the Second Round of the cup to Barcelona really affected the players, as Porto picked up only one point from a possible 21.This was the lowest point of the season, as we slowly dropped from 1st into 10th. During those seven games was an awful 7-2 loss to AC Milan. The run of defeats coincided with the arrival of Neymar, who some fans feel his huge status made other players under perform.

neymarho.jpg

Was signing Neymar the reason for Portos huge dip in form?

Neymar took a long time to settle into the system at Porto, but he and the team finish the season strongly. 10 points from the last 6 games secured Portos status in the Division, finishing the season in a decent sevent place.

Top Goal Scorers

The goals were spread out through the team, but Milito was the pick of the bunch with 7 goals. Hulks return of 4 was a huge dissapointment

Milito - 7 Goals

Hulk - 4 Goals

Neymar - 4 Goals

Diego - 2 Goals

Pastore - 2 Goals

Kleber - 2 Goals

Seasons Transfers

Porto have been one of the most active teams in the transfer market this season. 10 players have been signed, while 14 players have left. The players who arrived this season are Naldo (90), Diego (91), Luisao (90), Pastore (90), Rondon (88), Milito (92), Neymar (91), Rafael (89), Meireles (91) and Cazorla (91).

Overall view of the season

The objective this season for myself and the chairman was to try and keep our status in this league. We always knew this would be a difficult task, but we are both happy with how the season as gone. Our aim next season is to try an finish in the European places, and make it further in the cup.

Im not great at doing these, but thought id do one for the hell of it :)

Was an interesting match mate' date=' bit weird I dominated possession and you dominated shots, but that's the way it goes these days with the match engine :rolleyes:

But I'm glad I won the penalties :D

Lille draw 1-1 with Malaga in the division 3 playoff semi final but win 4-1 on penalties and will play Athletic Club in the final. Good luck dude :)

Not to you mate, I want that promotion now :D:P

I am really sorry,but I did not log in for some period and I lost my club.

This was my favourite game world and really sorry that I had to end like that.

Good luck guys and I hope that this game world will be succesfull like on the begging.And Good luck to everyone who takes over my Barca.

Just because of my private issues I am no longer available to be on SM as much as before.

Thanks for understanding.

I am really sorry' date='but I did not log in for some period and I lost my club.

This was my favourite game world and really sorry that I had to end like that.

Good luck guys and I hope that this game world will be succesfull like on the begging.And Good luck to everyone who takes over my Barca.

Just because of my private issues I am no longer available to be on SM as much as before.

Thanks for understanding.[/quote']

Best of luck dude!

Interesting' date='what makes you want to join this GW?[/color']

Recently , well in the last week, I managed to upgrade my package hence can manage more clubs. I am looking for a challenging GW to take part in where there is also good banter amongst the managers. This GW was highly recommended to me by Like A Boas who I also pit my wits against in 2 other GW we take part in....

I am happy to take over a lower ranked team......

Recently ' date=' well in the last week, I managed to upgrade my package hence can manage more clubs. I am looking for a challenging GW to take part in where there is also good banter amongst the managers. This GW was highly recommended to me by Like A Boas who I also pit my wits against in 2 other GW we take part in....

I am happy to take over a lower ranked team......[/quote']

I ink its been said but the admin as away till Tuesday so w8 till then :)