Reality Check

barnabyd

Re: Reality Check

I heard Schurrle wants to meet his Angolan brother that will set him up to his new girlfriend from Venezuela so that he can enjoy his favourite Thailand shows every morning with his girlfriend and Russian cat. That's why he wants a move to Marseille, for a very solid and a lot of reasons

Easy as 1,2,3!

Champions League Final

QUEENS PARK RANGERS 1-3 REAL MADRID

D.CISSÉ 38

M.ÖZIL 39

W.ROONEY 58, 76

Mesut+Ozil+Real+Madrid+CF+v+Getafe+CF+La+Liga+O5sZ7D1qyM7l.jpg

Real Madrid tonight came from behind to win their third consecutive Champions League trophy. In a sellout Millenium Stadium in Wales Djibril Cisse has put the London club in front, however Mesut Ozil equalised straight from the following kick off. Two goals from Wayne Rooney in the second half sealed things in what was a fairly dominant performance yet again from Real Madrid.

Manager Frozy had this to say:

I'm very happy. I would compare this feeling to getting your phone replaced every year. You know you've got it, but you need to get a new one this year. That's pretty much what we're doing with Champions League trophys here in Madrid. It's becoming rather easy for me. :)

When Schurrle's family tree is traced back his great great grandmother' date=' was the unfortunate victim of a mafioso gang bang, so he most definitely has Italian in him.........not quite as much Italian as his great great grandmother had in her though.[/color']

You should say Argentinian gang bang due to Inter's love for Argies :P!

But in all honesty, Schurrle has told me he loves it in Lille. The french air and climate just warms his soul and he estime que les femmes françaises sont un délice! France is just too sexy, and surely a man like Schurrle is attracted to the sophistication of Lille ;).

You should say Argentinian gang bang due to Inter's love for Argies :P!

But in all honesty' date=' Schurrle has told me he loves it in Lille. The french air and climate just warms his soul and he estime que les femmes françaises sont un délice! France is just too sexy, and surely a man like Schurrle is attracted to the sophistication of Lille ;).[/quote']

Lille - France's most sophisticated city :P

Schurrle exclusive: I will play in Germany next season!

The young German joined his Real Madrid team mates tonight in Wales but was unable to play due to injury. In an exclusive interview with Madrid TV he has confirmed he wants to eventually play in Madrid one day, but Germany is where he wants to play next season permitting Florentino Pérez allows him to do so.

Schurrle did not specify where his preferred destination will be but has rubbished rumours linking him with a move to France, Italy or any other country.

The bookmakers have prepared the latest odds on Schurrles team next season:

Real Madrid @ Evens

Borussia Mönchengladbach @ 2/1

Borussia Dortmund @ 4/1

FC Schalke 04 @ 8/1

Bayern München @ 10/1

Schurrle exclusive: I will play in Germany next season!

The young German joined his Real Madrid team mates tonight in Wales but was unable to play due to injury. In an exclusive interview with Madrid TV he has confirmed he wants to eventually play in Madrid one day' date=' but Germany is where he wants to play next season permitting Florentino Pérez allows him to do so.

Schurrle did not specify where his preferred destination will be but has rubbished rumours linking him with a move to France, Italy or any other country.

The bookmakers have prepared the latest odds on Schurrles team next season:

[b']Real Madrid @ Evens

Borussia Mönchengladbach @ 2/1

Borussia Dortmund @ 4/1

FC Schalke 04 @ 8/1

Bayern München @ 10/1[/b]

I think Schurrle would prefer the Atletico side of Madrid to your galacticos. :P

also well done on winning the CL!

Atletico announce that as a last attempt at using their rule that states they can buy any striker for any amount of money with none of it comming out of their budget they are going to buy Diego Forlan for 17.9mil.

There is much speculation that the Atletico manager is very dissapointed to have such a good rule effectively go to waste as no one else seemed to be available for cash, although there were times when we missed out on players that we could have bought.

MALAGA finishes a disapointing 10th this season after a play off semifinal last season.

Got to the semi-final of the SMFA shield.

Sold Huntelaar already in anticipation of being forced to sell him next season as was already warned:).

Was unable to use £30M out of budget on one player....no one was selling

Had to sell 7 players to trim my squad to 35 as part of a PUNISHMENT last season.....consequently turned a profit of £61M.

Would be flabergasted if gameworld owner tells me i have no money to spend next season considering the profits generated here and several players signed by Malaga themselves.

Atletico announce that as a last attempt at using their rule that states they can buy any striker for any amount of money with none of it comming out of their budget they are going to buy Diego Forlan for 17.9mil.

There is much speculation that the Atletico manager is very dissapointed to have such a good rule effectively go to waste as no one else seemed to be available for cash' date=' although there were times when we missed out on players that we could have bought.[/quote']

actually I stayed with in budget on this one at all times so I won't use the rule on this transfer and put in a load of offers on any high rater strikers...see if i get lucky...

A total of four rises today:

Thibaut Courtois: 88 ---> 90

Lopez Adrian: 88 ---> 89

Jorge Koke: 86 ---> 88

Alarcon Isco 87 ---> 90

Very' date=' very happy :)[/center']

Good day for us both in risers I think!

Filipe 89 > 90

Godin 90 > 91

Gabi 89 > 90

Salvio 88 > 89

Saul 78 > 82

But the biggest news is that my rule has finally been used up, regarding strikers. A little old maybe, but still class, is Samuel Eto'o. :D

Cost: 46.7mil

Ask: 30mil

I wasn't taking any chances and offered max cash. :)

This will leave me 119.4 - (3.3 + 46.7) = 69.4mil

edit: but in budget I will have 1.1 mil