Sign in to follow this  
barnabyd

Reality Check

Re: Reality Check

Well Division 1 is done' date=' but I think it best to wait. Just knowing the rules might be too much of an advantage ;)[/quote']

I like this

Even if I was in Div 1 I would still think it's the fairest way. Everyone knows how they have to set out for the season ahead at the same time then.

Just be bloody nice to get something done :rolleyes:

Dortmund 1 - 2 Inter

Completely dominated by Inter in our opening game of the season and it seems like its gonna be one of those seasons. I love how sending offs have not impact what so ever on the match. Anyways, our goal came from Reus. Hopefully we'll bounce back against United.

Dortmund 1 - 2 Inter

Completely dominated by Inter in our opening game of the season and it seems like its gonna be one of those seasons. I love how sending offs have not impact what so ever on the match. Anyways' date=' our goal came from Reus. Hopefully we'll bounce back against United.[/quote']

The sending off did have an impact though mate you scored 13 minutes after.

Could of been even more emphatic had Inter managed to keep 11 players on the pitch.

I am more than happy though. :D

Nearly finished division one. Should be able to do D2 tonight as well. If I have to finsh 3 tomorrow would you prefer I gave them all out at the same time or whenever I finish each division?

Can't speak for everyone but I am happy to wait' date=' may as well get the season off on an even keel regarding this seasons rules. [/color']

Marseille 0-6 Atletico Madrid

Gustavo (2)

Eto'o (12)

Anderson (24)

Farfan (53)

Gabi (73)

Gustavo (86)

Well, that was a nice start. :D

Atletico have now only lost one game all season, winning all the others.

It was a night of record breaking with Gustavo opening and closing the largest win in our history. :D

A good start to the season for Udinese as we beat Anzhi 2-1 at home, Mauri had a great debut scoring one and earning motm! Unfortunately El Papu picked up a sore one and will be out for roughly 3 weeks.

AC Milan 1-6 Tottenham Hotspur

Lisandro 10, 54, 57

Y.Toure 19 (Milan)

Grosskreutz 62 (pen), 87 (pen)

Silva 63

A brilliant start to the season in Italy, Lisandro returned to his former club and got himself three goals, If I didnt take him off for Grosskreutz on the hour mark then Lisandro might of got 5 as he was on penaltys. :P

Was Grosskreutz's first goals for the club tonight.

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE, WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!! (For now)

Next up Real Madridddddd!!! A point will do! :P

After their result against AC Milan, Tottenham Hotspur are now unbeaten in 5 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.
Tottenham Hotspur have recorded their biggest ever away league win by beating AC Milan 1 - 6.

Great start for us.

What a good start' date='lose 6-1 at San Siro from Tottenham

next-Palermo(SMFA)[/quote']

Unlucky tonight.