Sign in to follow this  
barnabyd

Reality Check

Re: Reality Check

Fairly happy with my rules. I'm glad I didn't get a red rule, which is the big plus for me. It looks like we'll have to try our best to push for the play offs at minimum this season, I can't be losing my Fernando ;)

P.S. We beat Celtic 2-1 in our opening game of the season last night. Good game Rick, unlucky mate :)

Tell me about it' date=' you're still not forgiven for beating me in the play-offs the season you got promoted :P

Im still waiting for my hitman to take out Bojan :confused:[/quote']

Haha, he does seem to be taking his time yes. Doesn't matter though, we got Raul now who's infinitely better than any other striker in the world :D

Hmm.. My rules are pretty much the same. Happy that the youth rule is still there, I was expecting the number of Non-Germans to go up a bit, at least by 1. Not complaining anyways, as it could have been worse.

The first player to join us will be Walcott, with Weimann and Holtby going the other way. Really disappointed to lose a young German talent like Lewis but I really need a striker. Miccolli will most probably be sold to external.

Also , these are available : Fletcher ; Munoz ; Marin ; Sam ; Beck ; Miccolli

The rule that sees only 2-3 teams of the whole lose all their best 90+ players for xCV stays????? I thought this would been deleted...

And especially for Shakhtar which is a very rich team in reality and doesn't need to sell??

Can't ever build a decent team with a rule like that barnaby...

Also my orange rule is about Dzagoev who stays if i get promoted' date=' but he is 90 and he must leave if 2xCV comes in...[/quote']bump for an answer to me also please?

The rule that sees only 2-3 teams of the whole lose all their best 90+ players for xCV stays????? I thought this would been deleted...

And especially for Shakhtar which is a very rich team in reality and doesn't need to sell??

Can't ever build a decent team with a rule like that barnaby...

Also my orange rule is about Dzagoev who stays if i get promoted' date=' but he is 90 and he must leave if 2xCV comes in...[/quote']

I'll look into taking it out. Remind me by Pm and I'll do it tomorrow.

Pretty decent rules for Porto

Get the chance to buy 2 non Portugese/Spainish speaking players compared to 1 last season which will really help.

I have to sell Alex Teixeira (88), so get your bids in, or I can use him and other players in a p/e

• Jose Recio
  • Ibai Gomez
  • Juan Carlos
  • Moreno Rodrigo

Can all leave Athletic Club!

*Rodrigo has a buy back clause with Arsenal, I'm awaiting their response first.

Also, if you have any Spanish players rated 90 or lower (preferably 88 or higher) who're 25 or younger for sale please let me know!

As a result of not buying an 89+ English player, the board want you to sell Nzonzi and Corluka

The board feel you did well despite the lack of 90 rated players. Thus they have given you £30million to spend on 90+ players. This does not come out of your budget.

The board feel there is a lack of English players on the pitch. If you don't buy an 89+ English player then they will make you force sell a foreigner or two.

I signed Gary Cahill from you at the start of last season so the top one needs to be changed Barnabyd.

Udinese-Logo-250x250.png

• Cannot spend more than £16 million on any player
  • Must have at least 4 Italians in team
  • May only make 2 singings per season who are not from Italian clubs (they can be from an Italian club in real life or in game).

Alejandro Gomez wants to leave after hardly getting a chance last season.

The Serie A rule now applies to over 21s only.

Torje wants to start at least 7 games next season.

Budget: £17million+sales per season

I was going to query the red rule but Vendetta picked up on it :P

Also, I'm not sure what the Serie A rule is and how it benefits me in anyway :confused:

Torje will be getting his minutes now that Papu is injured so that's settled, I'm also happy that my budget has gone up a bit!

Am I the only one who thinks it's time for P/E deals?

Simply put no one wants to sell for cash. You offer any club cash only for a player even one they dont use and they laugh at you?

We all know what happens at the moment is just a slow version of P/E.

Clubs will agree a 2 for 1 deal or straight swap and will just sell the players to each other.

All it's doing is limiting deals. Which is making the market stagnant aside from forced player sales and even they dont go for just cash!

Another player goes to the team who are forced to sell the player?

I know we're trying to be more realistic but until clubs are willing to actually sell players for cash we may aswell just use P/E.

For example Frozens Real Madrid (sorry to single you out mate it's just an example)

41 players 3 on loan. 7 players with concerns about being loaned/games yet no one for sale for cash and I don't blame him with 120M in the bank!

I just think that if so much money is floating about the set up it becomes useless. Let's be honest lads who here actually needs cash? Like has an actual need for it in order to do deals?

I love this set up but I do think we need to sort this out.

Simply put no one wants to sell for cash. You offer any club cash only for a player even one they dont use and they laugh at you?

Clubs will agree a 2 for 1 deal or straight swap and will just sell the players to each other.

All it's doing is limiting deals. Which is making the market stagnant aside from forced player sales and even they dont go for just cash!

I know we're trying to be more realistic but until clubs are willing to actually sell players for cash we may aswell just use P/E.

For example Frozens Real Madrid (sorry to single you out mate it's just an example)

41 players 3 on loan. 7 players with concerns about being loaned/games yet no one for sale for cash and I don't blame him with 120M in the bank!

I just think that if so much money is floating about the set up it becomes useless. Let's be honest lads who here actually needs cash? Like has an actual need for it in order to do deals?

Yeah I definitely agree with this with myself.

I agree also.

Simply put no one wants to sell for cash.

Or in my case' date=' no one wants to buy for cash :P

Stoch beast £7.5m! Anyone?

[img']http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Miroslav+Stoch+Republic+Ireland+v+Slovakia+EC4vx6T-Q3kl.jpg[/img]

I also sold Raul for cash just now. So saying no one available for cash at Madrid is a bit inaccurate. I have a lot of £ and as long as I can't use it myself it's irreverent for me to receive more of it...

Using cash only' date=' it will be easy to monitor the money flow.[/quote']

There is no flow though. The once raging river of money that would go between clubs is little more then a leaky faucet at the moment.

The fundamental problem here is that in SM cash inevitably becomes useless. Especially if clubs are given huge budgets for a season like Real Madrid's 120M. I'd be happy with that budget over 6 seasons let alone 1!

Unless some form of release clause was added to every single player in this GW we will never see any true cash only exchanges for anyone of any real value as even the enforced player sales you find it is the club forced to sell who has the upper hand in negotiations.

You would still be able to easily see who has used what cash in a P/E deal. It comes up same as ever other deal.

This won't ever be fixed unless we change it. At the moment everyones attitude towards cash including myself is 'I don't need it' or 'cash is useless'. So P/E is the only way to get a market flowing more.

Or in my case' date=' no one wants to buy for cash :P

Stoch beast £7.5m! Anyone?

[img']http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Miroslav+Stoch+Republic+Ireland+v+Slovakia+EC4vx6T-Q3kl.jpg[/img]

I also sold Raul for cash just now. So saying no one available for cash at Madrid is a bit inaccurate. I have a lot of £ and as long as I can't use it myself it's irreverent for me to receive more of it...

Didn't see this till after I posted.

I think you know what my point is though Froz3n.

I only used your club as an example because of your 120M budget which makes it pointless for you to sell anyone for cash.

Making it so we play within a money only GW where 'I have a lot of £ and as long as I can't use it myself it's irreverent for me to receive more of it...' as you put it means the market is stagnant and deals take forever.

Myself and another club were in discussions over a 7 man 3 one way 4 the other deal. We could do that whole deal this season with P/E. It would take 3 seasons to do that in cash only unless someone was sold to external and no one else bid on them at which point it would only take 2.