Sign in to follow this  
barnabyd

Reality Check

Re: Reality Check

athletili.png

Mikel San Jose, Jose Recio, Ibai Gomez and Juan Carlos can all leave for cash. I'd say all are fairly talented but its just that I have no use for them and could use the extra money. Transfer fees are negotiable, get in contact!

First few transfer deals have been made in Bilbao as Raul has arrived at San Mamès this morning and as we speak Rodrigo is packing his things to get on the plane to England tonight, Arsenal have used their buy back clause to see the 21 year old striker return to the Emirates.

Mike Williamson is going to Norwich, Rafael Carioca is off to Lokomotiv Moskva.

Lucas Anderson going to Atletico Madrid and Lucas Ocampos is going to Anzhi.

Two first teamers will be over for a medical tomorrow morning then we will probably be done. (First team)

athletili.png

Mikel San Jose' date=' [b']Jose Recio[/b], Ibai Gomez and Juan Carlos can all leave for cash. I'd say all are fairly talented but its just that I have no use for them and could use the extra money. Transfer fees are negotiable, get in contact!

First few transfer deals have been made in Bilbao as Raul has arrived at San Mamès this morning and as we speak Rodrigo is packing his things to get on the plane to England tonight, Arsenal have used their buy back clause to see the 21 year old striker return to the Emirates.

Add Dani Parejo to the transfer listed players!

Benzema, RVP, Torres, M'Vila, Kompany and Lloris are all available.

I want some German 90+ players however I will accept Belgian, French, Italian, Polish (basically players from bordering countries) if htey are ood

If you are offering for Lloris I'd need a replacement GK 89+ If German 90+ if not plus another player.

Benzema' date=' RVP, Torres, M'Vila, Kompany and Lloris are all available.

I want some German 90+ players.

If you are offering for Lloris I'd need a replacement GK 89+ If German 90+ if not plus another player.[/quote']

I thought you said that you had already agreed to sell Torres to somebody after we agreed a deal for Van Der Vaart last night?

Quick summary of what's happened today for Arsenal:

Marco Van Ginkel joined Zenit on loan.

Marco Verratti joined Monchengladback on loan.

Theo Walcott is off to Dortmund for 16.1 Million in a pre-agreed deal which will next see me get Weimann and Holtby.

Jay Rodriguez is off to Southampton for 3.5 Million

Zeki Fryers has packed his bags and is on a flight to Zenit as he's leaving Arsenal for 3.5 million.

Callejon is leaving to Atletico Madrid which next see me get Ola John and Vilhena. Atletico have a buy-back clause on Ola as do I on Callejon.

Rodrigo Moreno is joining Arsenal from Athetlic Club for 7.5 million after I invoked his buy-back clause.

Benzema' date=' RVP, Torres, M'Vila, Kompany and Lloris are all available.

I want some German 90+ players however I will accept Belgian, French, Italian, Polish (basically players from bordering countries) if htey are ood

If you are offering for Lloris I'd need a replacement GK 89+ If German 90+ if not plus another player.[/quote']

Cor.

Interested in any of mine for any of yours? :D

Totally agree with Ben's long post.

I love the idea of a cash only set up, just a shame not everyone in the set up does. From the outset when I was at United I got caught out as I sold players hoping to bring others in from other clubs but no one wanted to know really, then I was quoted £150million for players :rolleyes:

Anyway. Newcastle are willing to deal so get in touch

Juventus Sign Sagna:

Juventus have completed the signing of Bacary Sagna.Juvenuts will welcome the French International as Sir Alex looks to cover all positions needed to try and challange for the Championship this season.

Sagna was delighted to join the Italian giants and hopes to win many games with Juventus as they look to continue there winning ways after beating last seasons winners Real Madrid on Sunday night.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhAUH3aVLG67NQZT3wNd1Bby08_EbkTO7vEkBFl3us6s_Epc2e

Bacary-Sagna_2460511b.jpg

Need a really decent striker. Up to 50mil of straight cash available for Mr Right

I'm pretty sure you have to same rule as I did last season. I missed a couple of players but still it is amazingly hard to find a good striker going for cash, even amounts like that.

$(KGrHqZHJBwE8+7+)4k,BP,INCDU+Q~~60_35.JPG

Latest News at Dortmund

>Theo Walcott joins us for 16.1 million, in return Lewis Holtby and Andreas Weimann are off to Arsenal for 10 million and 6.1 respectively.

> Andres Beck completes move to Ac Milan for 10.5 Million. Lucas Digne will move to Dortmund for 5M.

> Norwegian youngster Vajebah Sokor signs for 300k.

> We won the race to sign Geoffrey Kondogbia for 10 Million, there was competition from the two Russian clubs but they have both only offered around 8M.

> Marco Reus signs a new 3 year contract and he is unavailable for any ridiculous cash offers. :rolleyes:

> Players still available : Fletcher ; Miccoli ; Sidney Sam and Marko Marin

athletili.png

Diego Capel will be joining Athletic shortly for a brilliant 11.1M, did expect competition but in the end I got him unchallenged for CV so I'm quite happy to add him to the Athletic Club roster as he'll provide us with some depth on the wings. It also means that Muniain doesn't have to be a winger at all cost anymore since I'll now have two quality wingers in Susaeta and Capel, so I might just try Iker at the centre :D

Also, if there's no bids in for Recio or Juan Carlos by tonight (probably somewhere at 10PM GMT) I'll sell them to external, so get a nice bid in quick if you're interested!