Santos Ramires

woojers

I just received an offer of 37M for Santos Ramires. It's a pretty competitive league, but good players do become available once in a while. Does he have a chance to rise to 92-93 in the near future? Would like to get everyone's input. Thank you.

Re: Santos Ramires

I just received an offer of 37M for Santos Ramires. It's a pretty competitive league' date=' but good players do become available once in a while. Does he have a chance to rise to 92-93 in the near future? Would like to get everyone's input. Thank you.[/quote']

ramires surely can get 92 in the next review and if he continues his great form next season with chelsea, he sure can get 93.

he is a great and important player for chelsea.

worth keeping

I just received an offer of 37M for Santos Ramires. It's a pretty competitive league' date=' but good players do become available once in a while. Does he have a chance to rise to 92-93 in the near future? Would like to get everyone's input. Thank you.[/quote']

keep him mate.

ramires surely can get 92 in the next review and if he continues his great form next season with chelsea' date=' he sure can get 93.

he is a great and important player for chelsea.

worth keeping[/quote']

+1

Chelsea is back in the next season and he can reach 92 easily imo.

personally i bought him before few days for 20mill, i think he's improving every year and probably he can hit 92 in the next review. So for me keep him but depends always what players can buy with that 37mill