PURGATORY - The most volatile landscape in Soccer Manager

Gorbash

Re: PURGATORY - The most volatile landscape in Soccer Manager

you just can't accept my little hjk slaughtered your spurs:p

anyway on topic I gained 2* 80's' date=' 1* 82 and 1*84 and shall give the higher 2 the boot ASAP

but started with an 83, who I will keep if thats ok[/quote']

That is fair and perfectly fine.

Nobody need sell anybody they started with, regardless of rating.

Haha oh I can accept it ... hell i was even expecting a loss ... but you've done something weird to that setup mate

:P

anyway on topic I gained 2* 80's' date=' 1* 82 and 1*84 and shall give the higher 2 the boot ASAP

but started with an 83, who I will keep if thats ok[/quote']

You don't need to boot out those 80 rated player.

Or do you have some strategy...?:confused:

Guest drseanfitz

Am I the only one who thinks being in purgatory is like being on the island on Lost?

stjarnan.png

got bids on 12 players, some just to flesh out the squad, and others as potential

got 8 key ones that will be vital to the future of the club, and if we can get6 of those 8, the fans will be very pleased.

Am I the only one who thinks being in purgatory is like being on the island on Lost?

stjarnan.png

got bids on 12 players' date=' some just to flesh out the squad, and others as potential

got 8 key ones that will be vital to the future of the club, and if we can get6 of those 8, the fans will be very pleased.

[/font']

Yeah, kinda mix of that and the pre-mordor landscape in LOTR lol

:P

Before I start spending all the money. I have one question.

How does this rating cap works? +2 each season or more than that?

Not 100% on this at this point. I guess we'll see as we progress. But with the right purchases we could be very slow risers as opposed to buying success. Still haven't completely committed to either idea yet. Just want to enjoy the first season and we'll see how everybody feels about a ratings cap raise.

CONS FOR BOTH OPTIONS

Not raising it might mean it takes too long to be able to build a team to compete with the immortals.

Raising it might mean we compete with the immortals too soon. Depends what we raise it too, 82-83 maybe?

stjarnan.png

got bids on 12 players' date=' some just to flesh out the squad, and others as potential

[/font']

dunno but i'm staying away from the trees just incase:rolleyes:

petrovac.png

Petrovac confirm accepted bids on their first three 'weapons' for battle

The offer for Yassine BENZIA of Lyon from OFK Petrovac has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Furkan SEKER of Besiktas JK from OFK Petrovac has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Simon SKRABB of FF Jaro from OFK Petrovac has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

It's not groundbreaking, but its a start. Also it takes my squad to 24 players so I can make more money from sales to really begin rebuilding my armour for the challenges ahead.

Petrovac will once again battle Blanco (Real Madrid) tonight with the Minion looking for retribution for last nights huge upset.

That's rather creepy you should mention that. That's exactly the first thing that came to mind when I saw the setup name and enquired.

Any who' date=' time to put some bids in. Good luck to everyone for the season.

[center']- FC GRANIT -

i.aspx?i=club%2Ficon%2Ffc_granit_mikashevichi.gif

- NEW ERA BEGINS -

6308082425_2cd42c4338_m_inline.jpg

[/center]

This odd chap was seen loitering around the Polesye Stadium in Luninets, Belarus, a rather abandoned city. When questioned, he merely replied; "I am the new manager, on a quest that shan't be spoken of for to do so would be sacrilege and I would have to kill you. All I will say is, I want to be the very best mortal, like no one ever was, to train this team is my real test, to defeat the gods is my cause. NOW BE GONE!"

Hmm.

listed all players over 80 for sale..

do have a strategy worked for the gameworld so will be moveing every player out regardless when possible..

tbf i wont have any1 over 80 in my side of 18 come turn 1 but i will be left with no alternative but 2 play the over rateds until i have my side sorted so if i could have a turn 1 deadline if pos to have collected a side of 18 plus 80 and under???.. will mean having 2 play the overateds over the next few days until bided players come in etc etc but that i cant help :) ..

will then only play 80 and under rateds in league/cup until all the players are cleared out so its fair for all opponents and then will get going again with the market..

only problem i do find with the 80 ruleing is i dont see it being able 2 move come season 2.. 80 cap will have 2 hang around for 2/3 seasons imo as problem is sides will have transfer banned players now awkwardly and will have had 2 delay market action because of the extra ruleings in place.. the extra players now comeing in over rated will mean loosing targets as ill have 2 get enough standard 80 and unders in first 2 get in rule allignment before i can start 2 look at anything else..

the rule cap of 80 is fine but yea 110% rekon as already stated it needs 2 b around for 2/3 season so clubs can get back in 2 some sort of routine with transfer bans on players otherwise clubs will have an unfair advantage in being able 2 go at targets faster with them not havin 2 move out the excess bagage prior :) .. total catch 22 as already stated for both ends of the string imo e.g people being able 2 use the funds now 4 potential and talent where ill need 2 spend mine on tat 2 get a team of 18 or so in 2 do job in rule allignment 4 me :) ..

The undisclosed offer for Tommie HOBAN of Watford has been withdrawn by FK Vindava.

The offer for Mike CESTOR of Leyton Orient from Prestatyn Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Gautier MAHOTO of SC Bastia from Prestatyn Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Matt LECOINTE of Plymouth Argyle from Prestatyn Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Matias OJALA of AC Oulu from Prestatyn Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Joel POHJANPALO of HJK from Prestatyn Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Ivo ZLATIC of HŠK Zrinjski from Prestatyn Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Sergey REVYAKIN of CSKA Moskva from Prestatyn Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Sam WINNALL of Wolverhampton Wanderers from Prestatyn Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Rob KIERNAN from Prestatyn Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Tommie HOBAN of Watford from Prestatyn Town has been accepted along with other club offers. Watford will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The deal reported to be worth 50,000 involving Tommie HOBAN of Watford and FK Vindava has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Watford will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

Your chairman has secured the signing of Lee HILLS from Free Agent on a free transfer.

Your chairman has secured the signing of Arron FRAY from Free Agent on a free transfer.

Your chairman has secured the signing of Lewis PRICE from Free Agent on a free transfer.

Got everyone I bidded for !

Very pleased with Reyvakin and Lecointe :)

Weakest team in the League.. :o

You're kidding right ?! I don't have a single 80 rated player

:rolleyes:

Best player I had before my chairman signed 3 players today was rated 65 lol ... :P

I don't have the luck that these teams with 0ish players had ... having been given players they can sell off to buy the top talents .

Guest drseanfitz

in the air:

The offer for Nick POWELL of Crewe Alexandra from Stjarnan has been accepted along with other club offers. Crewe Alexandra will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Emre COLAK of Galatasaray SK from Stjarnan has been accepted along with other club offers. Galatasaray SK will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Lucas OCAMPOS of River Plate from Stjarnan has been accepted along with other club offers. River Plate will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

definite:

The offer for Paulo DYBALA of Instituto from Stjarnan has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for David MELLOR of Oldham Athletic from Stjarnan has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours
The offer for Marco VERRATTI of Pescara from Stjarnan has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Eliot RICHARDS of Bristol Rovers from Stjarnan has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Thomas MEUNIER of Club Brugge KV from Stjarnan has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Robin LOD of HJK from Stjarnan has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for William CARVALHO of Sporting CP from Stjarnan has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

well chuffed with verratti and dybala

Guest drseanfitz

Awesome signing with Veratti ^^

can't believe I had no competition for him

can't believe I had no competition for him

I just started bidding today, Verratti was the first player I went to check up on, saw you already had a ABD. Gutted.

Like Unc said, great signing, even Dybala, if what I've read about him is true.

Guest drseanfitz

Well' date=' I can't speak for the rest of the peeps, but I had my mind focused on getting depth xD[/center']

a 74 and 240k wont ruin my depth too much:p