PURGATORY - The most volatile landscape in Soccer Manager

Gorbash

Re: PURGATORY - The most volatile landscape in Soccer Manager

wot situation are we looking at cap wise.. duration and how long till all out as planned at the start??? :) ..

wouldnt mind finding out finalised direction set up is planning to go so i know wot 2 do market wise :) ..

Guest drseanfitz

Why does everyone can do p/e? While I getting the message my squad will drop below 21?:confused::confused:

I can't bid on any player unless I buy some.:(:(

you should be able to do 1for1 swaps

Why does everyone can do p/e? While I getting the message my squad will drop below 21?:confused::confused:

I can't bid on any player unless I buy some.:(:(

- Exactly the same as my situation. :(

I have had to use this first round of deals to get a few extra numbers in before I can set loose with p/x :D

I just started bidding today' date=' Verratti was the first player I went to check up on, saw you already had a ABD. Gutted.

Like Unc said, great signing, even Dybala, if what I've read about him is true.[/quote']

Me too, I looked at Ocampos before the bids were accepted, but see above as to why I couldn't make a bid. Verratti, and Dybala would have been on my list as time goes on, but its not to be this time, guess I didn't move fast enough! :(

Guest drseanfitz

I just started bidding today' date=' Verratti was the first player I went to check up on, saw you already had a ABD. Gutted.

Like Unc said, great signing, even Dybala, if what I've read about him is true.[/quote']

hasn't stopped you bidding on 2 more of my targets though:p

hasn't stopped you bidding on 2 more of my targets though:p

Ah yes, about that now, what's that saying - tough times call for tough measures. ;)

Only have made about 5 bids now. Haven't been in a capped setup for years now, it's safe to say this mortal is slightly struggling at the moment, nevertheless, I shall prevail.

Oh dear, someone's bid on one of my players now. It's officially on now. Haha.

Ah yes' date=' about that now, what's that saying - tough times call for tough measures. ;)

[/quote']

Only have made about 5 bids now. Haven't been in a capped setup for years now' date=' it's safe to say this mortal is slightly struggling at the moment, nevertheless, I shall prevail.

Oh dear, someone's bid on one of my players now. It's officially on now. Haha.[/quote']

I believe that 'someone' may well be me. It's beginning to get a little hostile here in Purgatory....

BLANCO REVENGE NOT SO SWEET FOR DEFEATED PETROVAC!!

petrovac.png

Gorbash was unable to prevent a OFK Petrovac defeat to Real Madrid.

OFK Petrovac slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to Real Madrid in their Friendly fixture.

Your last fixture had too many players out of position and so your Assistant Manager attempted to pick a better side.

He never did a good job we got humped 5-1 from Milan thats a bucket load we have let in after the 2 friendlies after the initial 6-1 defeat to spurs in first game , lucky friendlies are utter pish as it means nowt.

I am happy to announce we have captured the signing of Jordan Rhodes he will spearhead our attack this season.

I've got you first game racky' date=' oh dear...[/quote']

i had to play the over rateds which i wont b doing turn 1 so anything can happen matey :) ..

ull b very shocked wen u see my first few seasons actual game plan..

it works early ill be laffin and should go on 2 pull away nicely.. if not ill be in some serious trouble..

i simply refuse 2 sign mr nobodies fabricated riser players just for the sake.. simply refuse 2 sell myself out 2 them there 2 lame n easy way out so i gota go about this world completely different to any of u lot..

guna b tricky..

:)

i had to play the over rateds which i wont b doing turn 1 so anything can happen matey :) ..

ull b very shocked wen u see my first few seasons actual game plan..

it works early ill be laffin and should go on 2 pull away nicely.. if not ill be in some serious trouble..

i simply refuse 2 sign mr nobodies fabricated riser players just for the sake.. simply refuse 2 sell myself out 2 them there 2 lame n easy way out so i gota go about this world completely different to any of u lot..

guna b tricky..

:)

Sounds intriguing. Looking forward to getting started with this....

Guest drseanfitz

I am happy to announce we have captured the signing of Jordan Rhodes he will spearhead our attack this season.

good signing - you wont need colak or ocampos now, might as well withdraw your bids

yay' date=' got my first riser - carvalho +4 to 80:D[/quote']

Cool man.:D

My transfer target already raise this morning to 82. Unfortunately no club bid for my transfer list player because of that, I don't have money to buy him yesterday.lol

Guest drseanfitz

pleased with my signings so far, verratti, ocampos, dybala etc -

shame i'm tactically inept and will probably end up relegated:D

PETROVAC NEWS

petrovac.png

PETROVAC CONFIRM 8 NEW SIGNINGS, WITH ANOTHER BEING A TWO-WAY TUSSLE AGAINST FJOLNIR FOR HENRIQUEZ.

The deal reported to be worth 800,000 involving attacker Ángelo HENRÍQUEZ of Universidad de Chile and Fjölnir has been accepted along with the offer from OFK Petrovac worth 0k plus Dušan MIHAJLOVIC and Marin MIOK.

Universidad de Chile will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The offer for defender Uroš ĆOSIĆ of CSKA Moskva from OFK Petrovac has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for winger Mohamed SALAH of FC Basel from OFK Petrovac has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for midfield maestro Alan PATRICK of Shakhtar from OFK Petrovac has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for striker Lennart THY of Werder Bremen from OFK Petrovac has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for goalkeeper Marko MEERITS of Vitesse from OFK Petrovac has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for left wing-back Ribeiro DODO of Corinthians from OFK Petrovac has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for teen protege Simon SKRABB of FF Jaro from OFK Petrovac has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Furkan SEKER has completed his move to OFK Petrovac from Besiktas JK for 380,000

After the 6-1 & 5-1 humpings we took in our first two friendlies against Milan & Spurs we played Granit and gained a 1-0 win[Felipe Anderson with the winner in an even game], I am not a fan of the friendlies though as they mean nowt.

Grabbed another couple of signings and here is a wee preview of the team that is built so far I put it in a strange 3-5-1-1 formation just because I could.

405094_Football_Manager_Team.jpg

Negotiations are still ongoing so hopefully we can get a couple of more signings in soon-Looks like Taura has won the battle for Kaya.

Is a squad cap going to be coming into force in the set up?

And will there be a mandatory minimum of 22 players put in place in the set up just in case someone leaves or goes in to heavy debt [which will most likely happen, the debt part I mean] as if you only have 21 players you will not be able to sell a player to clear the debt and bring in more players/risers unless another one of the minions bails them out with a 2 for 1 deal.

Is a squad cap going to be coming into force in the set up?

And will there be a mandatory minimum of 22 players put in place in the set up just in case someone leaves or goes in to heavy debt [which will most likely happen' date= the debt part I mean] as if you only have 21 players you will not be able to sell a player to clear the debt and bring in more players/risers unless another one of the minions bails them out with a 2 for 1 deal.

Yeah, I like the idea of 30-35 players max. Will listen you you guys on which you would prefer.

Also a good idea for 22 player min, to give that option to sell to get out of debt. The only issue is though that once you sell that one and clear your debts, you would go down to 21. So does that mean we enforce that club to then buy a 10k player to get back up to 22? Maybe we allow a 1 week leniency for this to happen? Or shall we just leave it as the 21 standard and let people figure out their debt contingency plans for themselves? As long as they don't quit, that might be okay to do also. And you've all promised not to quit by accepting in in the first place!! ;)

Guest drseanfitz

not bothered about an upper squad cap, but think 22 or 23 minimum makes sense