PURGATORY - The most volatile landscape in Soccer Manager

Gorbash

Re: PURGATORY - The most volatile landscape in Soccer Manager

not bothered about an upper squad cap' date=' but think 22 or 23 minimum makes sense[/quote']

Upper squad cap would simply be in place to prevent those 'luckier' teams that gained better chairman signings on Monday (therefore will end up with a lot more expendable cash once they're sold) from 'packing' their teams out with as many 80 rateds as possible. They could still do this with a cap of 35 say, but at least it would be guarded against a silly amount of players. Therefore giving them the better chance of progression, especially when the ratings cap goes up after season 3.

i.aspx?i=club%2Ficon%2Ffc_granit_mikashevichi.gif

- AT LAST -

Finally made a few signings, which have all been signed, sealed and delivered.

Quite happy with the ones made so far, have one more deal in the works, but it's come down to a tug-of-war, in deciding which was the highest offer, so will have to wait on that one.

- KEY ADDITIONS -

GK - Nicola Leali

50248_1318545619.jpg

FEE - P/E DEAL - V.GRIGOROV.

CB/LB - Marco Capuano

49279_1320095130.jpg

FEE - P/E DEAL - A.GOROVTSOV.

AM/W - Thorgan Hazard

51305.jpg

FEE - £84k & V.PANASYUK.

WING/FWD - Simone Verdi

44429_1321994955.jpg

FEE - £42k and V.LASOVSKY

CF - Antonio Rozzi

54906_1334908614.jpg

FEE - P/E DEAL - A.GOLOVCHIK.

Still need quite a few more players.

Tauro.png

- Transfer News -

Secured deal !!

My top priorities from the start. Really happy I don't have to pay more! But needed to broke the bank to sign Semih Kaya (ironically Kaya in Malay language is Wealth - expensive!) . Fierce competition.

Top priorities:

47427.jpg

Mateo KOVACIC has completed his move to Tauro from Dinamo Zagreb for 430,000
38862.jpg
Semih KAYA has completed his move to Tauro from Galatasaray SK in a swap deal for Fernando RUOCCO and Luis MEJIA . All other offers were turned down.
50224_1322319640.jpg
Fernando CANESIN has completed his move to Tauro from RSC Anderlecht for 110,000 plus Román CUELLO

Potential riser:

32945_1321585025.jpg

Muhammet DEMIR has completed his move to Tauro from Gaziantepspor for 160,000 plus Matías PORCARI
46681_1317964865.jpg
Anthony LIMBOMBE has completed his move to Tauro from KRC Genk in a swap deal for Manuel VARGAS

Lost deal !!

The deal involving Tauro and Ricardo VAN RHIJN of Ajax has been turned down. Ajax have decided to proceed with another offer.
The deal involving Tauro and Ross BARKLEY of Everton has been turned down. Everton have decided to proceed with another offer.
The deal involving Tauro and Michy BATSHUAYI of Standard Liège has been turned down. Standard Liège have decided to proceed with another offer.

Got two big tug-of-wars going on right now for Andy Polo and Lazar Markovic. By my calculations I am a little ahead in both, anxious for the next transfer 'check-point' to see who won through.

Will post updates on completed deals later. My first 11 is really beginning to take shape now. :D

PETROVAC

petrovac.png

TRANSFER NEWS

The offer for Connor GOLDSON of Shrewsbury Town from OFK Petrovac has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Nathan REDMOND of Birmingham City from OFK Petrovac has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Andy POLO has completed his move to OFK Petrovac from Genoa in a swap deal for Bozo MILIC and Slavko CULIBRK . All other offers were turned down.

Raphael HOLZHAUSER has completed his move to OFK Petrovac from VfB Stuttgart in a swap deal for Thiago GALVÃO

Geoffrey KONDOGBIA has completed his move to OFK Petrovac from RC Lens in a swap deal for Jovica VASILIC

The deal involving OFK Petrovac and Lazar MARKOVIC of FK Partizan has been turned down. FK Partizan have decided to proceed with another offer.

Jeroen LUMU has completed his move to OFK Petrovac from Willem II for 10,000

Missed out on 1 :( But on the whole very happy with a good days bidding :D

- Uh-YAY-ER! -

*LATEST SIGNING*

Lazar Markovic

51618_1336527021.jpg

FEE - £150K plus Andrei Bokhno.

Unlucky Ben, though I must say, he's made a wise decision. :)

Still scurrying around, making some bids. I might just stick with a few of these Belarusian players as they're below 80, in the mid 70's, though I'm sure temptation will get the best of me, end up getting them all out via P/E deals.

- Uh-YAY-ER! -

*LATEST SIGNING*

Lazar Markovic

51618_1336527021.jpg

Unlucky Gorb' date=' though I must say, he's made a wise decision. :)

Still scurrying around, making some bids. I might just stick with a few of these Belarusian players as they're below 80, in the mid 70's, though I'm sure temptation will get the best of me, end up getting them all out via P/E deals.[/quote']

Unfortunately I think he misheard the question he was asked.

He was asked "Who do you want to move to?"

He thought he was asked "What kind of counter tops do you want in your kitchen when you move?"

Must be that dodgy Belorussian accent your beginning to sport! :D

But seriously, well done, just goes to prove how a p/x will almost always be favored by a selling team over straight cash, even when its just a computer external team.

But seriously' date=' well done, just goes to prove how a p/x will almost always be favored by a selling team over straight cash, even when its just a computer external team.[/quote']

That's because when we do p/e deal we need to pay more (value) than the cash.:P

Unfortunately I think he misheard the question he was asked.

He was asked "Who do you want to move to?"

He thought he was asked "What kind of counter tops do you want in your kitchen when you move?"

Must be that dodgy Belorussian accent your beginning to sport! :D

But seriously' date=' well done, just goes to prove how a p/x will almost always be favored by a selling team over straight cash, even when its just a computer external team.[/quote']

Just between me and you, that's actually what we tapped him up with. Youngsters want more than just a high wage and fancy team to play for nowadays. Ah... the pluses of being sponsored by Belarus' alternative of IKEA.

Granit's owners are like the Venkys, except rather than free chicken each player gets a free kitchen upon signing on the dotted line. :P

tops off hat trick of friendly wins.. which usualy means good pre season poor actual in my case :) ..

Montañeros CF 2 - 0 Roma

I.VÉLEZ 1

F.CORO 41

Half Time

(2 - 0)

I find this pattern too often myself, which worries me even though beating Real Madrid (1-0) and Barcelona last night (4-0) are staggeringly good victories, it doesn't bode well as I normally do terribly in friendlies and then do well when it all gets going. I hope that logic does not reverse itself and then come to pass in this instance. :confused:

I find this pattern too often myself' date=' which worries me even though beating Real Madrid (1-0) and Barcelona last night (4-0) are staggeringly good victories, it doesn't bode well as I normally do terribly in friendlies and then do well when it all gets going. I hope that logic does not reverse itself and then come to pass in this instance. :confused:[/quote']

i always start season rubbish if ive had a good set of friendlies..

never done well with both matey.. i come to expect it now from the game :) ..

The offer for Nathan REDMOND of Birmingham City from OFK Petrovac has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Andy POLO has completed his move to OFK Petrovac from Genoa in a swap deal for Bozo MILIC and Slavko CULIBRK . All other offers were turned down.

...Why ohh why?? :(

Guest drseanfitz

The offer for Lucas DIGNE of Lille OSC from Stjarnan has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

great little signing

The offer for Grégory MERTENS of Cercle Brugge from Stjarnan has been accepted along with other club offers. Cercle Brugge will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Steven JOSEPH-MONROSE of KV Kortrijk from Stjarnan has been accepted along with other club offers. KV Kortrijk will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

could go either way, but hopefully I can get them, teach tauro a lesson for nicking kaya:p

A few more joining up at Decic :

The offer for Edgar PRIB of Furth from FK Dečić has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Max CLAYTON of Crewe Alexandra from FK Dečić has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Terry KENNEDY of Sheffield United from FK Dečić has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Henrik OJAMAA of Motherwell from FK Dečić has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Clayton scored a good goal in the play off game so for 10k I thought he was a good gamble even though I don't know much about the kid.

Kennedy is just to make up the numbers@ 10k.

Ojamma will get a rise and will hopefully get some European gametime next season in CL Qualifiers and maybe the CL or Europa league.

Prib is a gamble, I looked on the Bundesliga website and tried to see who had the best minutes/low rating at Furth who won Bundesliga 2 so I am hoping he can get a rise and at 22/80 he can make some profit for me and the LM/LB position is .

Guest drseanfitz

A

The offer for Henrik OJAMAA of Motherwell from FK Dečić has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

great signing that one. cracking little player

great signing that one. cracking little player

Cheers mate yea I watch him a lot full of energy-I was going to do a scouting thread on him back when he signed for Motherwell on a free from Rops but decided against it.

I have to credit Dom for me signing him in this set up though as he done a bit of scouting for me the other night as I was looking for a striker with a p/e deal of 2 mill and he was one of the 5 who he threw up for me.

My team is taking shape we don't have much left so will be waiting for the sale of the 82 guy that we got gave and we should make another couple of signings.

fkdecic.jpg

could go either way' date=' but hopefully I can get them, teach tauro a lesson for nicking kaya:p[/quote']

I officially hate youuuu!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

A few more joining up at Decic :

Ojamma will get a rise and will hopefully get some European gametime next season in CL Qualifiers and maybe the CL or Europa league.

Damn. This guy is my another top priorities,I thought nobody want him. So I lay low a bit. My huge mistake!!

Congrats mate.

Guest drseanfitz

I officially hate youuuu!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I withdrew from one for you(but beat you to the one that's risen to 82:p)

I withdrew from one for you(but beat you to the one that's risen to 82:p)

That's why I'm mad!:mad::mad:

Both of them is secured riser but gutted to see I'm lost on the centerback,he is the most promising from both player.:o

And I'm in need of CB more than Winger.:mad:

Anyway Kudos,good ride!;)

petrovacshortcut2heaven.png

LATEST TRANSFER NEWS

CONFIRMED SIGNINGS ACCEPTED

The offer for Bruno ZUCULINI of Racing Club from OFK Petrovac has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Adam HENLEY of Blackburn Rovers from OFK Petrovac has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Andreas WEIMANN of Aston Villa from OFK Petrovac has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Felix KROOS of Werder Bremen from OFK Petrovac has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

TWO WAY TUSSLE WITH DECIC FOR LASCELLES

The offer for Jamaal LASCELLES of Nottingham Forest from OFK Petrovac has been accepted along with other club offers. Nottingham Forest will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

spacer.gif

The deal reported to be worth 222,000 plus Goran PERISIC involving Jamaal LASCELLES of Nottingham Forest and FK Dečić has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Nottingham Forest will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

OFK Petrovac have announced a press conference revealing the new squad members signed this week later today.

petrovacshortcut2heaven.png