PURGATORY - The most volatile landscape in Soccer Manager

Re: PURGATORY - The most volatile landscape in Soccer Manager

Tauro.png

Beginner luck - said Le Zauros

Van Klinkert Delarosa IV steered Tauro to victory against Stjarnan.

Tauro outclassed Stjarnan and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Joseph-monrose scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Limbombe was also on the scoresheet for his side.

The club spokesman,Le Zauros said tonight win is just another pure luck for the newly appointed manager, Van Klinkert Delarosa. He said that :

This guy manager is just lucky to scraped a win tonight. The performance is awful. His tactical and instruction is all fall apart. Nothing really works for the Los Toros de Pedregal. This young manager should not drunk into this early win,he need to keep his head up and stay focus! If not,I will snap his neck for embarrassing this club. Fair enough.

With the latest 2-1 win against Stjarnan in thier home turf, Tauro is now leading the Purgatory world. Even Le Zauros said that the club is under performance last night,he can be wrong,since all the stats showing otherwise.

62% - Possession - 38%

18 - Total Shots - 7

5 - Shots On Target - 2

This is the new manager answer when we asked him about the club performance :

All Le Zauros said is a pure bull****,and clearly he is a 'Bull' himself.Haha! But for the performance,I'm clearly enjoy it and I hope my player will remain consistence through out the season. And really happy for my new signing,both of the bang the net tonight!
The most interesting point from this game is the attendance,it is nearly full house in Giancarlo Gronchi: Attendance: 976 / 1000

Really happy with the first win of the season!

:D:D:D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PURGATORY - Honours Post PURGATORYHONOURS A CLUB BY CLUB LIST OF THE HIGHEST ACHIEVEMENTS OF EACH CURRENT MANAGER IN PURGATORY DECICManager Closer August 14th 2013 - P

Re: PURGATORY - The most volatile landscape in Soccer Manager Thought I might run out a full update on the first round of games that were played on May 20. Might continue this though the season for t

Re: PURGATORY - The most volatile landscape in Soccer Manager Fjolnir capture the signings of Alen Stevanovic, Fraser Fyvie, and Tom Lees:) welcome to Iceland boys:) take a big mad furry hat and get

petrovacshortcut2heaven.png

STALEMATE OPENER FOR PETROVAC

1709.jpg1680.jpg

Petrovac 0 - 0 Montaneros

Gorbash earned a draw with OFK Petrovac against Montañeros CF.

The match ended 0 - 0 between OFK Petrovac and Montañeros CF in their Division 2 fixture.

Dodo had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

CURRENT POSITION

6 Montaneros 1

7 PETROVAC 1

8 Stjarnan 0

NEXT UP

Granit(A) - May 24, Purgatory

Another riser.

Anthony Limbombe : 77 ---> 80

Fernando Canesin : 80 ---> 83

Haha. :D

Nice apir.

I am waiting for Turkey for a few:

Kose,Akca,Aydogdu & Colak

Got two wee ones today,I wasn't expecting a wee rise for Lukaku yet though so that is a bonus.

Van Der Bruggen 76>80

Jordan Lukaku 75>77

Nice apir.

I am waiting for Turkey for a few:

Kose' date='Akca,Aydogdu & Colak

Got two wee ones today,I wasn't expecting a wee rise for Lukaku yet though so that is a bonus.

Van Der Bruggen 76>80

Jordan Lukaku 75>77[/quote']

Same here. Been waiting for couple of guys,especially Demir and Kaya. :D

Btw, how the rating cap works? +2 each season?

I am not sure mate it does rise every season but couldn't tell ya exactly how much .

Yea Kaya is going to rise a few and Demir.

Actually it doesn't raise each season. The way I have set it up' date=' and it has been on the opening post for some time now, is a +5 change in ratings cap every 3 seasons. This makes it different from every other custom game world out there which do the typical +2 every season and also puts extra emphasis on finding players that will rise. The players that do rise may well still be good enough to keep on when the ratings cap does increase. Players have 3 seasons to raise +5 which might be obtainable for some. It also makes the game more entertaining as the Purgatory mortals, baring great signings that do rise significantly, will have the main objective to make sure to avoid hell for at least 3 seasons. Obviously with the ratings being lifted +5 every three seasons this kind of is similar to that of raising +2 twice and +1 once for those seasons so the game world life span would still be the similar.

So, to clarify, [u']after[/u] the third season you will be able to buy players of up to rating 85. After the sixth season you will be able to buy players up to ratings of 90. After the ninth season you will be able to buy any player.

Also remember that 2 features change as the game world progresses. As soon as a Purgatory mortal survives in Heaven (doesn't get relegated), the 'Buying from Unmanaged Clubs' restriction will be removed. That will mean you can buy from the Heaven and Hell teams.

Also the economy could change every season after season 2. As long as the mortals are spread symmetrically the economy remains 'Normal'. The more clubs in Hell means the poorer the economy will become. Likewise the more clubs in Heaven, the stronger the economy will become.

Looks like most of us missed it when you updated the first page. :D

No buying players rated over -

80 (Season 1-3)

85 (Season 4-6)

90 (Season 7-9)

NONE (Season 10+)

Squad Cap 35 players

Squad cap 35. Is it 35 max or min?

Last time we agreed the cap is 23 min.

Looks like most of us missed it when you updated the first page. :D

Squad cap 35. Is it 35 max or min?

Last time we agreed the cap is 23 min.

35 max, but I do realize that one or two teams have already topped that. But mostly because of many 10k 70 rated players. Vindava I think is the perpetrator. AS long as they are not too far over this, which they aren't. I will let it slide as long as they sell the relevant amount of players they need to as soon as they can. I appreciate that people don't seem to be going back to the first page to reference this. They missed it by accident/me not making the new changes as obvious as maybe I should have. I actually haven't set a minimum though 23 seems a sensible thing to do so you have an option to get yourself out of debt if/when you need to. I think that is just sensible for each team. Though with the promise everyone made of not quitting, it would be their own mess to have to get out of. I don't feel I need to force people to be sensible. I am currently hovering on 22 players myself and will sell my last original player to finance bringing in some cover to bring up the numbers once I accept an offer for that player. I am currently waiting on his original club to make their offer and will accept the highest bid once that happens.

A quick newspaper report in the game world stating the rules, minimum/maximum players, players rating changes [when they happen] would be good but I never thought to look at page one as I never knew it was being updated -I am in the guidelines anyway just need to wait on an external for the 82 rated I was fortunate enough to receive from my chairman.I see externals have made bids on some players so I think that will happen soon enough.

A quick newspaper report in the game world stating the rules' date=' minimum/maximum players, players rating changes [when they happen'] would be good but I never thought to look at page one as I never knew it was being updated -I am in the guidelines anyway just need to wait on an external for the 82 rated I was fortunate enough to receive from my chairman.I see externals have made bids on some players so I think that will happen soon enough.

Yup, you're absolutely right. I should have done that, I will in the future, and also I think I'll do a quick one now for the changes we're talking about.

Good idea, thanks.

i.aspx?i=club%2Ficon%2Ffc_granit_mikashevichi.gif

- Ch..Ch..Changes.. -

*TRANSFER ACTIVITY*

- I N -

Charlie Sheringham

14468_1283011635.jpg

FEE - £60K

Elliott Hewitt

51993_1326423603.jpg

FEE - £10K

Fabian Himcinschi

48130_1294837861.jpg

FEE - £60K

- O U T -

Pavel Beganskiy

FEE - SOLD - £1,727,100

Sergey Kuznetsov

FEE - SOLD - £2,436,000

Finally. Bought in some cheap-promising signings, bought Sheringham purely for nostalgic reasons of course. Buying these cheap signings was more or less so the external teams would bid on my higher valued players, allowing me to sell 2 of them off. That should allow me to get some higher rated 79-80 players in now, rather than doing p/e deals.

Thought I might run out a full update on the first round of games that were played on May 20. Might continue this though the season for the convenience of the participants and also outside interest that wants to have a look back every so often to see how things are going in Purgatory: The Game World.

thisispurgatory.jpg

OFFICIAL GAME WORLD UPDATE

MATCHDAY 1 of 18

NOTE: Hyperlinks available on all names in case you are unsure as to who the Warrior name refers to!

HEAVEN

Results

Taronja 0 - 1 Azzurri

Kop 0 - 1 Lupi

Dragoes 1 - 6 Bayer

Aguias 2 - 2 Gunner

Saint 0 - 2 Spur

Table

Bayer+5 3

Spur+2 3

Lupi +1 3

Azzurri +1 3

Gunner 0 1

Aguias 0 1

Taronja -1 0

Kop -1 0

Saint -2 0

--------------------------

Dragoes -5 0

PURGATORY

Results

Petrovac 0 - 0 Montaneros

Tauro 2 -1 Stjarnan

Fjolnir 0 - 1 Vikingur

Prestatyn 1 - 0 Vindava

Decic 1 - 1 Granit

Table

Tauro +1 3

Vikingur +1 3

Prestatyn +1 3

Granit 0 1

Vikingur 0 1

Montaneros 0 1

Petrovac 0 1

Stjarnan -1 0

Vindava -1 0

Fjolnir -1 0

HELL

Results

Roten 2 - 0 Biscione

Stamford 0 - 0 Etihad

Goeba 0 - 3 Borussen

Devil 1 - 2 Diavolo

Culés 1 - 0 Blanco

Table

Borussen +3 3

Roten +2 3

Diavolo +1 3

Culés +1 3

Stamford 0 1

Etihad 0 1

Devil -1 0

Blanco -1 0

Biscione -2 0

Goeba -3 0

The deal reported to be worth 1,320,000 involving Duje COP of RNK Split and Víkingur has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. RNK Split will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The offer for Duje COP has been withdrawn by Tauro.....need to work within the squad cap.

:(:(:(

Tauro.png

Just like I said - Le Zauros

spacer.gifVan Klinkert Delarosa IV was unable to prevent a Tauro defeat to Montañeros CF.Tauro slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Montañeros CF in their Division 2 fixture.

The new manager cannot be interview because he is running with tail between his legs! Shame on him. - Le Zauros.

We should have won this game. We can't give any excuses. This result is really abysmal. If this happened again, I'll just banished this illiterate manager!

:mad::mad::mad:

PETROVAC NEW FAVOURITE FOR HELL AFTER ANNIHILATION!!

1341_1285178087.jpg1709.jpg

Granit 5 - 0 Petrovac

Hazard (2), Boyko, Ramazanov, Arrigoni -

Gorbash was unable to prevent a OFK Petrovac defeat to Granit.

OFK Petrovac were hammered by Granit 5 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Bruno Zuculini suffered a minor injury in the game.

CURRENT POSITION

7 Vikingur 3

8 PETROVAC 1

9 Vindava 0

Two risers at Decic:

Ramazan Kose 78>82

Soner Aydogdu 80>84

Officially make him the most high rated playable player in this league. (Soner Aydogdu).

Meanwhile in Tauros.

Turkish riser:

Mahmut Taskiran 74 ---> 78

Jugurtha Hamroun 74 ---> 78

Muhammet Demir 78 ---> 83

:D

Officially make him the most high rated playable player in this league. (Soner Aydogdu).

Meanwhile in Tauros.

Turkish riser:

Mahmut Taskiran 74 ---> 78

Jugurtha Hamroun 74 ---> 78

Muhammet Demir 78 ---> 83

:D

I think Colak should at least match Aydogdu or better his rating by +1.

I think Colak should at least match Aydogdu or better his rating by +1.

Yup. Predicted as biggest riser is Turkish league along side Kaya.:)

Btw,when we still at this riser stuff.

I want to ask something. I'm new in here (just recently joined sm). My question is will 3rd division ever get reviewed? I mean league below Championship in England. (League One and Two).

Thanks.

Yup. Predicted as biggest riser is Turkish league along side Kaya.:)

Btw' date='when we still at this riser stuff.

I want to ask something. I'm new in here (just recently joined sm). My question is will 3rd division ever get reviewed? I mean league below Championship in England. (League One and Two).

Thanks.[/quote']

Not sure but I think they usually get evaluated about once a year but I try and not buy from anything lower than the championship or the 2nd tier of any of the major league unless I am confident they will be playing at a higher level sooner rather than later as you can be left with a player for the longest time just waiting to get the rise he has earned and all the while he is tapping at your wage budget as a year in real life can be 3-6 seasons on sm depending on the duration of the league you are in, that could certainly put paid to any profits the player would have yielded after his rise.

Not sure but I think they usually get evaluated about once a year but I try and not buy from anything lower than the championship or the 2nd tier of any of the major league unless I am confident they will be playing at a higher level sooner rather than later as you can be left with a player for the longest time just waiting to get the rise he has earned and all the while he is tapping at your wage budget as a year in real life can be 3-6 seasons on sm depending on the duration of the league you are in' date=' that could certainly put paid to any profits the player would have yielded after his rise.[/quote']

I see. So most of my 70 rated player is doing no good then. Should have asked this question sooner.:P But luckily I still can afford those wages.

Need to be more careful in the next transfer window.;) Right now waiting for 3 player to join in and will be depart with another 3 from my squad. Should be 35 max soon. :)

Thanks for your answer mate. :D

I see. So most of my 70 rated player is doing no good then. Should have asked this question sooner.:P But luckily I still can afford those wages.

Need to be more careful in the next transfer window.;) Right now waiting for 3 player to join in and will be depart with another 3 from my squad. Should be 35 max soon. :)

Thanks for your answer mate. :D

70's are good for depth and if one does get a decent rise that could pay for the wages of the other 5/6 so it can work either way;I tend to avoid buying to many of them myself' date=' It wont harm you in the short term but after a season or two when finances become better you will be looking to fill the 35 slots[which is not that much really'] with a better style player/riser IMO.

Anyway I am still waiting for an external bid for the 82 rated player I got gifted [he is injured] hopefully a bid comes in soon for him as we could do with the cash before our debt piles up a bit and the cash wont be able to buy anybody, we are in 250k debt already.