PURGATORY - The most volatile landscape in Soccer Manager

Gorbash

Re: PURGATORY - The most volatile landscape in Soccer Manager

Haha.

I don't mind any of them to be honest' date=' both is great to compared with my Free Agent's Bastia. With his awful performance last night, I might put GK position as a must buy in this up coming season.

5 goal conceded in 1 game! :eek:[/quote']

You conceded 10 goals in 2 games, in 2 days!! :eek:

And to think you were my strongest challenger!! :D

giving up my team so someone else can take them to the next level. hopefully theres a good manager on the standby list, this is a great set up and deserves more time spent on it than i am putting in. good luck in your quest fella's:)

Sad to see you go Garry, have to say this comes as a bit of a shock, but it's your decision.

Doesn't take long to fill spaces in such an epic GW,

Garry's replacement is..........

noisy2k8

(Confirmed within 5 minutes of garryc300's shock resignation)

wwe.jpg

Allow me to introduce myself.........

I go by the name of Noisy2k8

Most people know who i am and i only roll in the big setups :rolleyes:

Im here to deliver success and keep Elohim company :P

Welcome mate.

There is a rule for a newcomer, can't buy anyone till turn 5.

WOW! It's been an interesting last few minutes, an unexpected shake-up with just days to go until Purgatory: Season Two officially opens up!

Our first managerial switch in Purgatory!

Good luck to garryc300 with his future endeavors, garry leaves Fjolnir after a satisfactory campaign in Season One. His managerial qualities helped Fjolnir to a finish of seventh in the Purgatory Division keeping them safe from the devastating drop into Hell.

Welcome to noisy2k8, a fine replacement to take Fjolnir to the next step in their quest.

great choice:) good luck fella:D

Happened to be speaking with noisy on in-game chat when you announced your shocking news. Noisy was instantly interested and was confirmed as your replacement within minutes of your departure.

Welcome mate.

There is a rule for a newcomer' date=' can't buy anyone till turn 5.[/quote']

thats ok with me :P

i need to raise cash before i buy anyone

This is actually just Klink being.....well........Klink!

There is no such restriction.

If you are unsure of anything, the first post has way more than you could possibly need in explaining anything. This includes a run down on the greatest achievements in each competition from each manager/team.

Still unsure? Just ask!

Hope you dodn't mind Klink, I'm running out pretty much the exact same report based on your format but this time for the Champions!!
petrovacshortcut2heaven.png

- Final Season Report -

Transfer Roundup

Player in : 50 players - £3,031,000

Player out : 1 player - £2,204,800

Player Statistic

Top Scorer : (8 goals) Andy Polo

Most Assists : (11 assists) Andy Polo

Most MOM : (3 MOM) Andy Polo / Lennart Thy

Most Yellow card : (4 Yellow) Raphael Holzhauser

Most Red card : (0 Red)

Manager's Player of the Season : Andy Polo

"An easy choice for me. Andy was outstanding for us while we had him for every match he played. We lost him for much of the second half of the season due to injury. He managed to work hard at rehabilitating and got himself into a position to be available for the last match against our title rivals Tauro. I brought him on at half time with the score at 3 - 1 to us. We ended up winning the game 5 - 2, of the two goals we scored in the second half Andy scored one and assisted the other. That just goes to show how much we missed him in the previous weeks. I feel that if he had not been injured we could have wrapped up the title sooner than the last day. It's as simple as that." - Gorbash (Manager, Petrovac)

Club Statistic

League position : Champions in Purgatory (Division 2)

Purgatory Cup : Round One

League Table

Normal :

2hqxqat.png

Home / Away :

1z210yv.png

Attendances

Stadium name : Pod Malim Brdom

Stadium capacity : 530

Total attendances : 4,642

Average attendances : 512

Finances

Income :

purgatory1income.png

Expenditure :

purgatory1expenditure.png

Summary :

purgatory1summary.png

Haha. No problemo mate.

But you are so poor. :P

Need me to raise you some fun(d)? :D

No thanks, I was aiming to take the stairway to heaven to compensate for my poor turnovers. You have to bear in mind that I have a stadium half the size of everyone else's and all you guys are pitifully small, but at least you're twice the size of mine.

I'm looking forward to next Tuesday when all things 'Season Two' begin. I'm hoping for a nice lump sum of cash and stadium increase. That way, next season I'll have a better end of season report, and when I come back down, I will be a significantly bigger club than all you guys and can crush you!!

Tauro.png

- Player for sell -

picture.php?albumid=407&pictureid=2947

Anthony Limbombe 80 rated Winger

This kid made his debut when he was just 16 that was nearly two years ago and he has already rattled up nearly 40 first team appearances for Genk, he is a Belgium under 19 player, all this before his 18th birthday.

Asking price: £3,500,000

(just slight above CV)

*credit to sirmarkhughes for the player description. Taken from this talents thread.

Tauro.png

- Final Season Report -

Transfer Roundup

Player in : 45 player - £16,505,000

Player out : 9 player - £30,490,300

Player released : 1 player - £10,000

Player Statistic

Top Scorer : (5 goals) Serder Serderov

Most Assist : (7 assists) Muhammet Demir

Most MOM : (3 MOM) Adam Le Fondre

Most Yellow card : (2 Yellow) Semih Kaya

Most Red card : (1 Red) Semih Kaya

Club Statistic

League position : Runners-up in Purgatory (Division 2)

Purgatory Cup : Semi final

League Table

Normal :

2hqxqat.png

Home / Away :

1z210yv.png

Attendances

Stadium name : Giancarlo Gronchi

Stadium capacity : 1,000

Total attendances : 7,138

Average attendances : 793

Finances

Income :

34e2nat.png

Expenditure :

equzy8.png

Summary :

2ryst47.png

* the latest end of season report, including latest financial report.

Is it me or everybody experienced the same?

The external offer coming really slow, been putting player in transfer list nearly one week and just yesterday some offer coming.

Just offload 3 (70 rated) player today.

i have accepted bids n listed players still mate?..

I thought it was sell before you buy ?' date=' I was only asking if there was still a squad cap as 4 teams are over.

Wow. Nice stadium upgrade for the promoted and relegated side.

OFK Petrovac : 500 to 19,048.

Granit : 1,000 to 33,281. :eek:

Fully expected that to happen tbh.

And so its begun the revolution at Fjolnir

Sold three players yesterday and immediatley signed 6 newbies.

The offer for Moussa KONATÉ of Maccabi Tel Aviv from Fjölnir has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Santiago MARTÍNEZ of Wanderers from Fjölnir has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Nicolás PRIETO of Nacional from Fjölnir has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Jaguaribe THOMAS of Flamengo from Fjölnir has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Carlos FIERRO of Chivas de Guadalajara from Fjölnir has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Silva ROMARINHO of Corinthians from Fjölnir has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

more to come when i sell some more.

I thought there was a squad cap of 35 in here?

Tauro - 43

Montañeros CF - 39

Víkingur - 39

FK Vindava - 36

While I don't deem this as a sackable offense in this game world. It is a common courtesy for everyone to stick inside the squad cap of 35 players at all times, so you must sell to buy if you are already at that cap. I have spoken to a couple of the 'offenders' and asked them to sort it out as soon as they are able to as many, in many cases ALL of their teams players had a transfer ban.

I would like to hope that people will stick inside this guideline to be completely fair to all others. The couple I spoke with made a mistake which I was willing to accept provided they get back within the limit at their earliest opportunity. I will have to keep an eye on this, it really isn't that hard to stick within 35, that's a very reasonable limit.

petrovac.png

Your chairman has increased the capacity of the Stadium by 18,518 seats. The new capacity has now increased to 19,048.

Great news, and gives me a big advantage on nearly all of the Mortals. Turns out falling into Hell gives the biggest rub of all! I guess well done Granit! This is your opportunity to claim that you were playing to go down all along!

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

Well, we can hope...

THE RULES FOR PURGATORY HAVE NOT CHANGED

I have removed the ratings cap restriction on the game. The ONLY reason I have done this is to allow the Angels teams that began in Heaven, and the Minion teams that began in Hell to buy the players that they have purchased in Real Life. This will keep them as good as can be (especially in the case of PSG!)

I would like to remind ALL Mortal teams that the ratings cap for the next TWO seasons will remain at 80 and no player above this rating is permitted to be bidded on.

Please could all the Mortal managers be vigilant together, if there are any infractions then please PM that person and let them no that they made an illegal bid. If we work together, we can keep rule breaking out of this game world.

Once again, you are only allowed to buy players of rating 80 and below.

THE RULES FOR PURGATORY HAVE NOT CHANGED