PURGATORY - The most volatile landscape in Soccer Manager

Gorbash

Re: PURGATORY - Official Launch May 14th

He lives in America as well doesn't he? Too coincidental' date=' lol :)

I looked at many set-ups for inspiration and hints on what worked and didn't before making plans for this. I'm really pleased there is so much interest. It's going to be super tough trying to pick an elite squad of 10 of you.[/quote']

I would love to be at the table if you and Fury ever had lunch:D

this really looks like a Fury set-up' date=' its like de-ja-vouz....... in fact......if I didn't know any better............nah it couldn't be...........could it?:eek:[/quote']

He's not bit,chy enough to be fury lol

given the huge interest' date=' I'll drop out, give others a chance.

hope it works out for you though, seems like a cracking set-up[/quote']

Please don't do that!! I appreciate the generosity, but I want people of your stature here as much as anyone!! lol.

It's your choice, but I'd really like you to be in my final considerations later in the week.

Guest drseanfitz

Please don't do that!! I appreciate the generosity' date=' but I want people of your stature here as much as anyone!! lol.

It's your choice, but I'd really like you to be in my final considerations later in the week.[/quote']

I've just had Hagrid beating down my door asking me to stick around.

so I suppose I better had stick around or he might attack me with his beard or something:D

I'll stay if thats ok

so I suppose I better had stick around or he might attack me with his beard or something:D

I'll stay if thats ok

lol, of course. You don't need to be upsetting the fluffy one, you might get consumed by all that fur! That's even scarier than Hell!!

I'll stay if thats ok

you don't want him unleashing the dragon:eek:

I dare present myself to opportunity of following Dante's footsteps. I have nothing to offer but my bow. And I'll stand with my wolves at the gates of Heaven victorious as it should be if One give me a chance.

In other words, sign me up for consideration ;)

Ah finally some good challenge! I would gladly join set up!

Cheers

I dare present myself to opportunity of following Dante's footsteps. I have nothing to offer but my bow. And I'll stand with my wolves at the gates of Heaven victorious as it should be if One give me a chance.

In other words' date=' sign me up for consideration ;)[/quote']

You have both been added to the shortlist (see post#42).

took some bleeding reading did that :D ..

i love set ups with abit of something about them and this looks 2 have sum real substance 2 it..

would love a crack at it so be greatful if u could add me 2 the list of interested parties please blinkins matey :) ..

actually' date=' count me out as I thik you have more than enough managers, and I have no club spots;)[/quote']

Okay, your interest has been removed.

took some bleeding reading did that :D ..

i love set ups with abit of something about them and this looks 2 have sum real substance 2 it..

would love a crack at it so be greatful if u could add me 2 the list of interested parties please blinkins matey :) ..

Very interested in this' date=' great idea for a GW and like the idea that there is an end game to keep people interested and make sure the GW doesn't fizzle out[/quote']
Put me down mate-I wan to fight and destroy the devils :)

All three of you added (check post #42), check back as managers are finalized in due time later in the week.

Just completed another 'World Tour' trying to find a suitable replacement for Kalju for the Mortals.

The line up is once again complete and now includes my new recruit - Tauro.

I have also made the list of ALL clubs on the first post link to their relevant page on Soccer Wiki. So you can get an idea of the challenge in Purgatory.

Please also note, I have added a 'time-table' of sorts at the bottom of the opening post in this thread to let you know when everything will be happening. These times and dates are non-negotiable.

CLICK HERE TO GO DIRECTLY TO THE FIRST POST TO VIEW THESE CHANGES.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Actually count me out too.. I know anyway, that ive no chances to join this league as i dont have enough exp for this so ill be rejected eitherway ;]

I remove my interest. Good Luck to the rest and have fun B)

just a suggestion so don't unleash the locusts if i am out of order........but.......as there are so many good managers dying to join this ridiculously good set up, why dont you give some of us jobs as devils and some as angels?;)

just a suggestion so don't unleash the locusts if i am out of order........but.......as there are so many good managers dying to join this ridiculously good set up' date=' why dont you give some of us jobs as devils and some as angels?;)[/quote']

Simply because I believe that would make it almost impossible for a mere Mortal to win the top Division. I want the Angels and Minions to remain strictly as the squads of their real life teams, which already sets the bar very high to try to be better than them considering we start so weak. The big clubs would also be able to outbid the mortals simply because they will start with much more money and will probably be gaining more revenue in 1 turn than the rest of us can in 1 season! The top teams would populate a youth team of better rising potential than the Mortals first team. Then you get the added absurdity of Mortal's loaning from Angels or Minions and that is just silly considering the concept of the game.

I am always willing to listen to ideas and suggestions but I'm sticking to my guns on this one. Purgatory is extremely difficult, but not impossible. In the future, if I run a sequel, I could double up the amount of teams in the game, but that has many issues with it too. I think the current way it is set up represents the best entertainment, challenge, and overall goal. The leagues of 10 represents the epitome of the idea of creating the toughest landscape possible. Having to turn many away as there simply is not room for all is just the way it is, it is a negative I am just going to have to deal with.

Have read through all the rules and story you've come up with pertaining to this setup, must say, I am rather intrigued, love the concept, can tell you've thought quite about it, from every detail.

I'd like to declare my interest in joining, though understandable if I don't get in, as you seem to have quite a list of managers interested. Thanks.

nice one' date=' but I think if your doing a sequel it will have to have 1000 teams in it because this set up is going to be talked about from mountain temples to the darkest lands in the shire![/quote']

lol. Thank you for your kind words. I am really looking forward to this.

ALL welcome to apply on here' date=' I want to speak with each 'Warrior' before the game world opens. That is why it is going to open next Monday. I want an elite, exclusive 10 managers to join me on this and understand the commitment it is going to be. It will start off very hard, but with commitment and patience, someone WILL win it. It may seem impossible, but GUARANTEED - nothing is impossible![/quote']

i am intrested is space availiable