PURGATORY - The most volatile landscape in Soccer Manager

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PURGATORY - Honours Post PURGATORYHONOURS A CLUB BY CLUB LIST OF THE HIGHEST ACHIEVEMENTS OF EACH CURRENT MANAGER IN PURGATORY DECICManager Closer August 14th 2013 - P

Re: PURGATORY - The most volatile landscape in Soccer Manager Thought I might run out a full update on the first round of games that were played on May 20. Might continue this though the season for t

Re: PURGATORY - The most volatile landscape in Soccer Manager Fjolnir capture the signings of Alen Stevanovic, Fraser Fyvie, and Tom Lees:) welcome to Iceland boys:) take a big mad furry hat and get

Re: PURGATORY - The most volatile landscape in Soccer Manager

HELL YEAH !!!!!!!

Granit breaks free of hell finally thanks largely to the late collapse by AC Milan who won just 3 pts in last 6 games after a brilliant start. Granit, Milan and United were all level on points but we go through via better goal difference.

Finally we reach Purgatory! Great feeling as I've worked real hard for this gw! :D

HELL YEAH !!!!!!!

Granit breaks free of hell finally thanks largely to the late collapse by AC Milan who won just 3 pts in last 6 games after a brilliant start. Granit' date=' Milan and United were all level on points but we go through via better goal difference.

Finally we reach Purgatory! Great feeling as I've worked real hard for this gw! :D[/center']

Congrats. ;) prepare to finished below me once again.

• 3 weeks later...

Kevin V. steered Montañeros CF to victory against AS Roma.

Montañeros CF outclassed AS Roma and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Bony was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Aubameyang and Martínez were also amongst the goalscorers.

Hopefully we can find some form with this win. :)

• 1 month later...