PURGATORY - The most volatile landscape in Soccer Manager

Gorbash

Re: PURGATORY - Official Launch May 14th

Oii' date='we supposed to make it secret duh! :o[/quote']

I never actually said that. So it's entirely up to you. If you want to comment on your Purgatory responses, feel free.

Once again, sorry to all those that didn't make the final line-up. I could have filled a middle league of 30 thanks to the flattering interest I received. It's nothing personal at all if you didn't make it. I genuinely would have loved to of worked with more of you. But I think 10 is the perfect number of managed teams to make this work as best it can.

Thank you to you all for your interest.

I can get into the league?

Sorry, applications closed this morning, the final line up have been notified and stand-bys are also in place.

I never actually said that. So it's entirely up to you. If you want to comment on your Purgatory responses' date=' feel free.

Once again, sorry to all those that didn't make the final line-up. I could have filled a middle league of 30 thanks to the flattering interest I received. It's nothing personal at all if you didn't make it. I genuinely would have loved to of worked with more of you. But I think 10 is the perfect number of managed teams to make this work as best it can.

Thank you to you all for your interest.

Sorry, applications closed this morning, the final line up have been notified and stand-bys are also in place.[/quote']

can you issue my team with lightsabers please?.......eh blue ones?:P

Re: Riferimento: PURGATORY - Official Launch May 14th

Can we know who are these 10 lucky guys?

Only 7 have returned the message required to lock in their place.

To view them just click the link on my sig, it will take you to the first post, the confirmed members of 'The Fellowship of the Everlife' are listed there at the bottom, as are the warriors waiting for the chance to jump in if a spot in it becomes available.

Wasn't pick hope it fails now.

Jk

Oh dear, well you were very heavily considered between myself and my advisers. Just cannot fit more than 10 people to take the plunge into the unknown. You were one of the unlucky 20, not the lucky 10. All I can say is you were considered and your interest noted for potential preferential treatment in future projects.

NOTE: The ICC has open places and Season 2 is not too far away!

Oh dear' date=' well you were very heavily considered between myself and my advisers. Just cannot fit more than 10 people to take the plunge into the unknown. You were one of the unlucky 20, not the lucky 10. All I can say is you were considered and your interest noted for potential preferential treatment in future projects.

NOTE: The ICC has open places and Season 2 is not too far away![/quote']

Look at my post again closer ;)

Thanks for the acceptance :)

We're almost all in. Just awaiting one more warrior to accept the challenge. Shouldn't be too much longer now.

The draw for teams takes place tomorrow at 2pm game time' date=' after that there is a 24 hour period for swapping teams should people want to.

For full details on the schedule up until launch, and the list of Mortal Warriors set to go into the unknown click this link. Scroll to the bottom of the Purgatory reveal post.

Gutted I didn't get in' date=' but good luck to you lucky ones sounds like an extremely difficult set up![/quote']

You were so close to making the cut. You were perfect for the 'opportunity for a newbie' spot that went to iAwesome in the end.

Definitely will be willing to have you in the Intercontinental Championship (ICC) if you want a team in there? Click the link on my signature if you're interested.