PURGATORY - The most volatile landscape in Soccer Manager

Gorbash

Guest drseanfitz

Re: PURGATORY - Official Launch May 14th

googled 'em, and decided to not swap. nt only do I get a superman S on my shirt/logo, but I get these guys

TwSTEzhoC8E

Still a long way from 2pm tomorrow afternoon which is the trading deadline. But it looks as though everyone will be staying put with what they were drawn earlier. That's great.

The teams will be locked in at said time above.

Purgatory (the actual game world on Soccer Manager!!) will finally be opening at the same time slot on Monday.

2hqsdw7.png

[Confirmed Managers]

1528_1277169729.jpg

Stjarnan - drseanfitz

1648.jpg

Decic - Hagrid

vindava.jpg

Vindava - iAwesome

1271_1239805364.jpg

Prestatyn - sirmarkhughes

1406_1264693901.jpg

Tauro - Vendetta

1680.jpg

Montaneros - racky

1341_1285178087.jpg

Granit - Kylan N17

1350_1277169318.jpg

Fjolnir - garryc300

1709.jpg

Petrovac - blinkins

1142_1196029880.gif

Vikingur - barnabyd

See? My emblem is really epic!

Thanks to Vendetta for making this post very easy (I just changed the 'Temporary Position' to 'Confirmed Managers' and found a slightly clearer Vindava badge).

All managers are now locked into their clubs and the Mortals of Purgatory are confirmed.

Fellowship of the Everlife - Enjoy your last weekend with your families, for next week, we fight to save the future of good over evil!

Purgatory will be created 2pm Monday May 14th.

Just did all this, alphabetically ordered and images next to the 'Warrior' names of the armies of all areas. But then when I tried to save it, it told my I have 48 images and I'm only allowed 15. Very disappointing.

So I will post the armies in Individual threads starting with Hell, then Purgatory, then Heaven. So they will be on this thread in order.

Then I'll go back and get back down to 15 images on the opening post. Grrrrrr:mad:

HELL’s Minions

THESE TEAMS CANNOT BE MANAGED - They are just there to make life tough for the Purgatory Mortals!

NOTE: I have shortened each 'team' name to make it just one word in every instance.

Sometimes using the team's real life nickname or even the home stadium name.

This makes the list of Warriors sound more like Warriors names for the purpose of Purgatory.

Each name is a hyperlink to the relevant team should you be unsure as to who each Warrior refers to.

helli.gif

109_1285937129.jpg

PURGATORY’s Mortals

ONLY THESE TEAMS CAN BE MANAGED IN THIS GAME WORLD!!

NOTE: I have shortened each 'team' name to make it just one word in every instance.

This makes the list of Warriors sound more like Warriors names for the purpose of Purgatory.

Each name is a hyperlink to the relevant team should you be unsure as to who each Warrior refers to.

purgatorywarriors.jpg

1648.jpg

Decic

1350_1277169318.jpg

Fjolnir

1341_1285178087.jpg

Granit

1680.jpg

Montaneros

1709.jpg

Petrovac

1271_1239805364.jpg

Prestatyn

1528_1277169729.jpg

Stjarnan

1406_1264693901.jpg

Tauro

1142_1196029880.gif

Vikingur

vindava.jpg

Vindava

HEAVEN’s Angels

THESE TEAMS CANNOT BE MANAGED - They are just there to make life tough for the Purgatory Mortals!

heaveng.png

Taronja

when does the bidding allowed to beign ?

I'm never 100% sure on this question. I know we won't be allowed to bid initially as there will be 'time allowed for all managers to take their place'.

Normally it will tell you its approximately 48 hours from creation. However I think it lets you bid once all managers are seated if that comes before 48 hours, but I'm not 100% on that.

Guess we'll find out Monday, hopefully all the Fellowship will be online so we can all be sworn in on the same day, and begin to shape our teams from Tuesday.

yes mate I know who i got thanks' date=' i've had Hagrid trying to swap me all night lol, do we have an ID number yet to take charge i mean?[/quote']

Not just yet. Right now is just 'the calm before the storm' so to speak.

I will be creating Purgatory on Monday at around 2pm (game time). Once I have had it created I will be sending out the invites for the Mortal teams.

To be ready for that, I seem to have many of you already, but for the managers set to take part on Purgatory, could you friend me in game [Gorbash (Forum)] so I can send out the invites as soon as creation is done. That especially goes for those of you that refuse to 'go gold' and have numerous accounts. Make sure you know which account you will be using, friend me with that account and make sure I am aware which account you want to use. Either by PM on here, or in game. Please don't tell me on in-game chat as I am likely to forget that.

Not just yet. Right now is just 'the calm before the storm' so to speak.

I will be creating Purgatory on Monday at around 2pm (game time). Once I have had it created I will be sending out the invites for the Mortal teams.

To be ready for that' date=' I seem to have many of you already, but for the managers set to take part on Purgatory, could you friend me in game (Ben Linkins) so I can send out the invites as soon as creation is done. That especially goes for those of you that refuse to 'go gold' and have numerous accounts. Make sure you know which account you will be using, friend me with that account and make sure I am aware which account you want to use. Either by PM on here, or in game. Please don't tell me on in-game chat as I am likely to forget that.[/quote']

cool, i think we're feiends already? i'll have a look

cool' date=' i think we're feiends already? i'll have a look[/quote']

Yeah, we are.

Right now I will be offering the relevant teams to the following in-game names.

Stjarnan - sean fitzpatrick {drseanfitz}

Decic - Elohim (Forum) {Elohim}

Vindava - iAwesome . {iAwesome}

Prestatyn - sir mark hughes {sirmarkhughes}

Tauro - Van Klinkert Delarosa IV < Is this the account you will be using?{Vendetta}

Montaneros - Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) {racky}

Granit - Kylan N17 {Kylan N17}

Fjolnir - garry crawford {garryc300}

Petrovac - Gorbash (Forum) {Forum}

Vikingur - I have absolutely no idea - FRIEND ME! {barnabyd}

So if Vendetta could confirm what account he wants to use for this and make sure I am friended on it AND barnabyd could friend me in game with the account he'll be using then we're good.

Everybody else, if the above is not correct, tell me.

Otherwise, we're all set!

Tauro - Van Klinkert Delarosa IV < Is this the account you will be using?{Vendetta}

So if Vendetta could confirm what account he wants to use for this and make sure I am friended on it AND barnabyd could friend me in game with the account he'll be using then we're good.

Everybody else' date=' if the above is not correct, tell me.

Otherwise, we're all set!

[/color']

Yup,that is the one and I already friend your account. Sorry for the inconvenience,can't afford a gold membership right now.lulz

But if by any chance in the future I'm going for a Gold,can I managed this club in the account with the Gold Membership?

Yup' date='that is the one and I already friend your account. Sorry for the inconvenience,can't afford a gold membership right now.lulz

But if by any chance in the future I'm going for a Gold,can I managed this club in the account with the Gold Membership?[/quote']

Don't worry about not being 'gold'. I just didn't know which account of yours you would be using. But I will offer Tauro to your VKD IV account.

I am cool with the Decic<->Prestatyn swap that has been agreed between sirmarkhughes and Elohim. I will be offering you your new teams shortly.

I will be creating Purgatory.....NOW!!!!