PURGATORY - The most volatile landscape in Soccer Manager

Gorbash

Re: PURGATORY - Official Launch May 14th

Don't worry about not being 'gold'. I just didn't know which account of yours you would be using. But I will offer Tauro to your VKD IV account.

I am cool with the Decic<->Prestatyn swap that has been agreed between sirmarkhughes and Hagrid. I will be offering you your new teams shortly.

I will be creating Purgatory.....NOW!!!!

Cool I look forward to it :)

Re: PURGATORY - The most volatile landscape in Soccer Manager

Gorbash (Forum) takes control of OFK Petrovac.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

OFK Petrovac were founded in 1969 and play their home games at Pod Malim Brdom in Petrovac.

dan malone takes control of FK Dečić.

FK Dečić were founded in 1926 and play their home games at Tuško Polje in Tuzi. The club is also known as Plavi.

Me and my 2 players :)

Okay.....so Purgatory is now open and all mortals have received their invitations to manage their pitiful teams.

A couple of things to note at this point.....

1. Teams have started as they are shown on Soccer Wiki. Therefore many of the teams start with a severely depleted team. This makes things VERY interesting and challenging for those teams. I'll use myself as an example. I have 1 player worth 1.2m and 1.6 to spend. I need to populate a squad of

21!! Should be fun. I think this may be a little unbalanced in places as I hear reports of populated teams and a 7m transfer kitty.

-Another interesting point to note, we have friendly matches tonight, but no players, Mmmmmmm:confused:.

2. Apparently we can start bidding right away. I am going to make a gentleman's ruling that we MUST leave it 24 hours from creation (Tue, 2pm game time) to make bids, OR until ALL managers are sworn in.

Sorry to those of you more screwed than the rest of us. I am one of them. But a challenge is a challenge and it probably won't make too much difference in the long term. We'll see.

I for one am ready and cannot wait to get my ass kicked tonight Petrovac of Purgatory VS Blanco of Hell!!!

Prestatyn.jpg

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) takes control of Prestatyn Town.

Prestatyn Town were founded in 1946 and play their home games at Bastion Road in Prestatyn. The club is also known as The Seasiders.

This ... is gunna be GREAT !!!

Guest drseanfitz

1. Teams have started as they are shown on Soccer Wiki. Therefore many of the teams start with a severely depleted team. This makes things VERY interesting and challenging for those teams. I'll use myself as an example. I have 1 player worth 1.2m and 1.6 to spend. I need to populate a squad of

21!! Should be fun. I think this may be a little unbalanced in places as I hear reports of populated teams and a 7m transfer kitty.

-Another interesting point to note' date=' we have friendly matches tonight, but no players, Mmmmmmm:confused:.

[/quote']

chairman will probably fill your squad to 21 players either before tonights game , or in the morning

(sometimes with players rated in their 80's :eek: )

Venezuela%20flag-XL-anim.gif

Manager Chris Bishop has decided to accept the NT managerial job offer from South American side Venezuela.

When asked about why he had this to say:

Well, Venezuela is a country that does not have too many succesful players ... but I wish to take them to new heights, and the first thing I shall do is make Salomon Rondon team captain.

He will be the most important player by far in this Venezuelian squad !

Venezuela are delighted that you have accepted the job offer and wish you every success.

2hqsdw7.png

Club,manager and icon special review..

Tauro.png

Tauro FC - the pride of Panama.

If there is one Central American country whose football has come on leaps and bounds in recent years, it is unquestionably Panama. The baseball-mad nation has embraced the global game to such an extent that it has now become a national sport. And there is no other side that encapsulates the pioneering spirit of Panamanian football better than Tauro FC, the most successful club in the land bar none.

City : Panama City

Founded : 22 September 1984

Nickname : Los toros de Pedregal

v4.gif

Van Klinkert Delarosa

The Tauro chairman has appointed Van Klinkert Delarosa IV as the clubs new manager.

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious promotion challenge.

Nickname : Vendetta

Personality : Schadenfreude. Full of vengeance.

Personal quote : "I dislike the chairman of the club already!"

orm45t.png

Le Zauros - the club iconic figure.

The club legend from the past and already died million years ago. His soul control the great Purgatory land along with the other 9 iconic figure. Le Zauros - the raging bull,the great warrior and mighty Los toros de Pedregal is the club icon figure. Controlling the club stature behind the scene and have great power for the club hierarchy. With his one snapped of finger the chairman will blown onto oblivion..also he is club spokesman.

I am playing a 0-0-2-0 for tonight game :)

I'll be lining up with a 0-0-0-1 formation and hope to hit Madrid on the break! Those devils better not underestimate the 'Never say Die' attitude of the Purgatorians!! :eek: