Javier Hernandez

Re: Javier Hernandez

afternoon guys....

any reason's you can suggest as to why Hernandez' date=' continually looses out on his rating change..... surely the guy is not a 90 rated player

gota say 91 at least, 92 wouldnt be too out of the question considering looking at the likes of dzeko etc[/quote']

I watch United every single week.

He rarely starts, and even when he does he isn't that great. He has a poor first touch and passing ability. He's also constantly offside.

I watch United every single week.

He rarely starts' date=' and even when he does he isn't that great. [b']He has a poor first touch[/b] and passing ability. He's also constantly offside.

Please...tell me you're joking.Cant agree about offside but when he play he's scoring.This is the most important thing in football....he isnt missing a chance after chance like Welbeck.

He doesn't start as much as he used to, Welbeck has really impressed this season. Hernandez doesn't deserve his rating as it is, and yes he is ALWAYS offside.

Welbeck deserves 90.

If Hernandez was a first teamer and scored 10-20 goals like last year you would have a case. Sadly he does not.

afternoon guys....

any reason's you can suggest as to why Hernandez' date=' continually looses out on his rating change..... surely the guy is not a 90 rated player

gota say 91 at least, 92 wouldnt be too out of the question considering looking at the likes of dzeko etc[/quote']

He doesn't start as much as he used to' date=' Welbeck has really impressed this season. Hernandez doesn't deserve his rating as it is, and yes he is ALWAYS offside.

Welbeck deserves 90.

If Hernandez was a first teamer and scored [b']10-20 goals[/b] like last year you would have a case. Sadly he does not.

Hernandez has be still been okay this season he has scored 10 goals in 28 games in the league, never scored in 3 CL games but got 2 goals in 3 Europa league games -He deserves to be 90 rated no more no less at the minute, he is being used sparingly as Wellbeck seems to be preferred more to partner Rooney this season he has got 9 goals form 30 in PL, 2 goals from 2 games in CL[a brace against Basel] and o0goals from the 3 small appearnces in Europa.

Hernandez has be still been okay this season he has scored 10 goals in 28 games in the league' date=' never scored in 3 CL games but got 2 goals in 3 Europa league games -He deserves to be 90 rated no more no less at the minute, he is being used sparingly as Wellbeck seems to be preferred more to partner Rooney this season he has got 9 goals form 30 in PL, 2 goals from 2 games in CL[a brace against Basel'] and o0goals from the 3 small appearnces in Europa.

We did not say that he doesn't deserve that raiting (at least I didn't), but simply the guy who made this thread is talking about 92 :eek::eek:..

Which is more than too much for Javier.

afternoon guys....

His second season has been disrupted by injury and the emergence of Welbeck meaning a lack of consistent first-team opportunities - hence no rise this season.

If he can stay fit over the closed season and hit the ground running next year, he'll have a chance of a rise. He is certainly a potential 92/3 if he is playing and scoring regularly over an extended period..... an instinctive, predatory striker at his best but just needs to recapture that after an indifferent year.

(Dzeko may well drop next time if he is unable to get many minutes as next season kicks off).

We did not say that he doesn't deserve that raiting (at least I didn't)' date=' but simply the guy who made this thread is talking about 92 :eek::eek:..

Which is more than too much for Javier.[/quote']

I wasn't talking to you I quoted the OP[opening post] and said Javier deserves a 90 no more no less, I also quoted 3 of clubs and bolded a part of what he said about if Hernandez scored 10-20 goals.

I was just giving my opinion just like yourself that is all.

I wasn't talking to you I quoted the OP[opening post] and said Javier deserves a 90 no more no less' date=' I also quoted 3 of clubs and bolded a part of what he said about if Hernandez scored 10-20 goals.

I was just giving my opinion just like yourself that is all.[/quote']

Yeah,I know,no worries mate. :D

But again,I think that his peak might be something like 92..

Archived