Thomas Muller

guys what do we all think of thomas muller??? do you think he will ever be a 94-95 player????

my thinking behind this is i have both Kroos and muller in my man utd team, with the euros and the champions league if say germany won the euros and bayern lifted the champions league surely its gota be merited a point or 2 increase for them both respectively?????? thoughts please

Re: Thomas Muller

Muller should absolutely not get 94 before Gomez gets it, in fact he should be dropped if Gomez doesn't get 94 next ratings.

Kroos will get 91 and might get 92 if he plays every match at the Euro's.[/you not a muller fan mate??? i do agree with your comments bout gomez though, trying in vein to sign him but not getting anywhere:mad:

Re: Thomas Muller

Muller should absolutely not get 94 before Gomez gets it' date=' in fact he should be dropped if Gomez doesn't get 94 next ratings.

Kroos will get 91 and might get 92 if he plays every match at the Euro's.[/quote']

agree with you.muller will stay,gomez must be 94 and kroos will get 91 in the next changes

Archived