[UKFSC] Euro 2012 Predictor

Re: [uKFSC] Euro 2012 Predictor

Will you be doing a clear out at the end of the group stage matches of those who arent picking or just choosing Default?

Best part of last night was that the top 3 didnt pick up any points' date=' so I'm still roughly 6 points behind Phil.[/quote']

no clear out, however, they wont be invited to future comps

Tecckes28 is back on top of the table after tonight's matches

In order to get back into this I'm gonna need to get a few perfects coupled with Phil and Tom either getting the result totally wrong or the margin wrong. Hard to do that when by coincidence all three of us seem to pick the same or very similar scores.

Knight can also crash the party tonight as he's the only one to put a Czech victory.

Even though I already said in the PM, I'm also going to use this thread to say my thanks to craig for setting up this great and very exciting competition.

Congratulations Phil' date=' me and Teccles pushed you right to the end!

Thanks Craig for hosting the competition, when will you be starting next seasons league pool?[/quote']

Yeah, it's always (well at least after Round 2) been a tight fight between me and teccles especially, but you could never be sure if there might be someone sneaking in from behind, like I did in said Round 2. Have to admit, I was considering not predicting any more after the first round of games where I've been anything but good, but then decided not to quit just because of one bad round. And it paid off obviously ;)

Congratulations Phil' date=' me and Teccles pushed you right to the end!

Thanks Craig for hosting the competition, when will you be starting next seasons league pool?[/quote']

NEXT SEASONS EPL competition will be open around MID JULY

I'll send invites to join via sportguru email.

A new thread will be created

ukfscPL.png

The football boot prize has been shipped out to the winner - PHIL

He should receive in 14 days or so.

you check them out here

http://www.soccerpro.com/adidas-F50-adiZero-TRX-FG-Leather-Black-with-Lab-Lime-and-Metallic-Silver-p13184/

for the record

ALL prizes that we play for like in the quote above are kindly donated to UKFSC by our sponsor at soccerpro

All competitions with these prizes have been given permission by SM DEV STE

before the thread is added.

Its good fun, be sure to join our next comp, prize tbc

ukfscPL.png

Look out for my email invite around the 18th July, this invites you to play in the next UKFSC PREDICTOR lEAGUE

Existing members will receive the invite

NEW MEMBERS are welcome to join in - ANYONE - Details on how to join in will be posted in the new thread around JULY 18th

ukfscPL.png

Look out for my email invite around the 18th July' date=' this invites you to play in the next UKFSC PREDICTOR lEAGUE

Existing members will receive the invite

[b']NEW MEMBERS[/b] are welcome to join in - ANYONE - Details on how to join in will be posted in the new thread around JULY 18th

Dont know if you got the email too but Sportguru is rebranding to SportBru for next season.

Dont know if you got the email too but Sportguru is rebranding to SportBru for next season.

yes, this is from July 18th

They are changing logo, name and URL

However the prediction side of it will continue to work as it is, which i think is good news coz i think it works really well

thanks for highlighting, hope you'll accept the invite again for EPL 2012/2013

yes' date=' this is from July 18th

They are changing logo, name and URL

However the prediction side of it will continue to work as it is, which i think is good news coz i think it works really well

thanks for highlighting, hope you'll accept the invite again for EPL 2012/2013[/quote']

Yeah will be doing, and will pass the message on to to Tom. Was only bringing it up if people were suspicious about the name change thinking its a scam or something.

Yeah will be doing' date=' and will pass the message on to to Tom. Was only bringing it up if people were suspicious about the name change thinking its a scam or something.[/quote']

yes, i originally thought it was strange when i read the email i got

Tom would be a great addition again, he was excellent in the EURO 2012 predictor league

ukfscPL.png

UPDATE

The UKFSC EURO 2012 PREDICTION "WINNER" - PHIL (GT) has received his FOOTBALL BOOTS prize

Phil will post here to confirm

This thread will then be closed and used for archive purposes only. This helps save confusion when next competition starts

I can confirm, my boots arrived on Saturday (when I wasn't at home unfortunately), but I picked them up at my post office today, and now I'm a proud owner of a pair of one of the best football shoes available, a SoccerPro sticker and a lollipop.

picture.php?albumid=170&pictureid=2973

The shoes fit perfectly, can't wait to test them out soon, and it was well worth the taxes & customs I had to pay. Greedy German public authorities, but they have to fund Greece somehow ;)

edit: And I almost forgot. A really big, big thank you to craig & his sponsor for the great game and the great price.