Suarez or Falcao ?

Patrick.FCB

Re: Suarez or Falcao ?

Falcao by about 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999X

Easily Suarez.. Falcao is good but not as good as Suarez.. Suarez has almost everything a striker need.. Good assist ability' date=' [b']good finishing[/b] and of course great dribbling skill

Are you sure about that ? :P

Easily Suarez.. Falcao is good but not as good as Suarez.. Suarez has almost everything a striker need.. Good assist ability' date=' [b']good finishing [/b]and of course great dribbling skill

Disagree. His finishing is poor (awful for a forward) and always has been.

Amazing in dribbling though. Anywho, I would go for Falcao.

ingame suarez.. u get far more from him positionaly.. he can cover some serious positions..

neither will fluctuate an 11 average either..

so yea suarez for me 110%.. although i do like to play with a cf harsh reality is both light green in forward position so play identical anyway..

Disagree. His finishing is poor (awful for a forward) and always has been.

Amazing in dribbling though. Anywho' date=' I would go for Falcao.[/quote']

Falcao for me

Agreed, finishing poor, Pool's finishing in general tbh

Easily Suarez.. Falcao is good but not as good as Suarez.. Suarez has almost everything a striker need.. Good assist ability' date=' good finishing and of course great dribbling skill[/quote']

Maybe Falcao has account on this forum,so he scored a goal especially for you tonight.. :P

Suarez' great advantage is the flexible Fwd/AM position - you can play him as withdrawn forward, advanced winger or attacking mid, if you experiment with formations. However, he does not seem to be in position to rise at Liverpool

Falcao is the straightforward CF. But as Atletico won Europa League today and are battling for 4th spot in Spanish Primera, he has a chance to get higher rating. Aguero got 94 at Atletico, and Falcao is scoring as much as him or higher-rated Benzema and Higuain. He is also the top scorer and winner of Europa league for the second year in a row.

So it's rating vs flexibility. Take your pick.

Liverpool is a big team.. They still have money to spend. I still think Suarez has better chance to rise in Liverpool. End Story

i have to disagree, they spent a lot of money on players like downing,henderson and adam and they aren't that big of a team if they can't even get europa league

i have to disagree' date=' they spent a lot of money on players like downing,henderson and adam and they aren't that big of a time if they can't even get europa league[/quote']
Hahahahaha that definately gave me a good laugh.

Falcao for me.

Yea sure they are not even getting europa league but are you sure Liverpool won't be spending big again in this coming transfer market? It seems like they are going to spend again this upcoming transfer market.. That's what u call a big team dude. Anyway, Europa league is useless.. No one cares bout it.

Yea sure they are not even getting europa league but are you sure Liverpool won't be spending big again in this coming transfer market? It seems like they are going to spend again this upcoming transfer market.. That's what u call a big team dude. Anyway' date=' Europa league is useless.. No one cares bout it.[/quote']

there are a few good teams in the europa league but i meant europa league because if i said they can't even get into the champions league, that won't be accurate since they can't even get into europa league and it does seem like they will spend a lot so i agree with you there but where's the guarantee liverpool will sign decent players for good prices? in my opinon, liverpool aren't the team they used to be

there are a few good teams in the europa league but i meant europa league because if i said they can't even get into the champions league' date=' that won't be accurate since they can't even get into europa league and it does seem like they will spend a lot so i agree with you there but where's the guarantee liverpool will sign decent players for good prices? in my opinon, liverpool aren't the team they used to be[/quote']

Falcao for sure!!!!!!! Liverpool are actually in the Europa League by virtue of winning the Carling Cup. There are several good teams in the Europa League next season by the way.